• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 7: The Dark Thirst Rises

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Skylake cpu, 16GB RAM, a SSD, waiting for more GTX 1070s in stock, something like that.

I need to change some things on my laptop but Im too broke to actually upgrade it.
5829e6705f.png

It runs most stuff but the CPU could be better. The graphic card is pretty decent still tbh.

jb1234

I used to hate it because people would mispronounce it all the time. But now that there have been some famous Seth's I love it. Pretty distinct.

... how? I mean, the name seems pretty clear. The only way I could see people getting it wrong is pronouncing it like "Seeth" but then it would be spelled like that.

FloatOn

I'm lobbying for "Jill" as the name of my first daughter

I wanted to name my daughter "Gwen" for the longest time.

... how? I mean, the name seems pretty clear. The only way I could see people getting it wrong is pronouncing it like "Seeth" but then it would be spelled like that.

that's exactly what I would get. I have been called "Seeth" so many times it's ridiculous. I would have to correct them by saying "Seth like Beth" and that led to a whole other set of problems.

Timu

Why though? She's posted her picture multiple times. That should clear everything up

Also tell us more about your game
Yeah, she did, though I thought some call her a guy, guess I'm wrong on that.

It's a platformer I've been "developing" since, wait for it, 2007, and constantly changes in story, tone, characters and even gameplay, lol(it was going to be a Mega Man clone at one point). I actually did write a novel based on it in 2013 which somehow got done faster than the game within months! As for title it stars Copper, a character I created back in the 90s as a kid, who was inspired by Mario!

Funny how some people still think I'm actually a guy irl
At 1st for me until the pics. I accept you as a girl though. Don't hurt me, unless you want to!=O

zeemumu

I'm still making a game! But after I managed to pretty much destroy a GAF based game team before, I really wanna see what I can do by myself for now I think. What did you have in mind though?

I've done some stuff in Unity. I might be able to help program, come up with concepts, etc.

If they're fraternal twins they'd be Sol and Luna

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
PROGENY NAMES (Which I've mentioned before)

Boy:

Alexander Ulrich

Girl:

Charlotte Evelyn

be happy that you didn't get lost in a downward spiral to always chosing the next better one because you think "hey it is only $20
more"

Solid choices
I actually just did the opposite, I downgraded the cooling to a Hyper 212 Evo because it was $10 less haha

Timu

I need to change some things on my laptop but Im too broke to actually upgrade it.
5829e6705f.png

It runs most stuff but the CPU could be better. The graphic card is pretty decent still tbh.
Hey, that's not bad for a laptop, seems good enough. But yeah that cpu needs a change.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
I want to upgrade my 7990 but like it still runs everything at high with no issue, so I can't justify it

IHaveIce

Banned
Child names huh?

So my Daughter is named Zoey, my name is Daryl, both names are not that common here in Germany.

I would have no idea how to name a boy if I would get one, if it is another daughter I would actually choose Lilith, love the name.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
This is what I have right now (un-upgraded)

dJCp0bB.jpg

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Daughter: Morgana or Gisele
Son: Richter or Michel

Sue me.

Hey, that's not bad for a laptop, seems good enough. But yeah that cpu needs a change.
3 year old baby. It has performed pretty well for most of the part except the screen once had to be replaced but that issue seem like it was mostly the electricity issues that were happening at the time with the weather and random outages.

Laura, which wasn't even meant as a Twin Peaks thing but you saying Audrey has made me make that connection

For a boy? Fuck knows
Mädchen would be a cool name too. I always found it so funny she's just called "girl" in German.
we need him to describe the band
I don't think that is a realistic goal :/
Daughter: Morgana or Gisele
Son: Richter or Michel

Sue me.

I like those. especially Richter.

SolVanderlyn

Richter and Morgana are bomb ass choices, I approve

Giselle Gwendoline Grace Evelyn Piper Charlotte Ariadne Genevieve Gemma Lucy Bridget Valerie Selena Alice

Henry Sebastian Lucian Robin Kit Hayden Trevor Spencer

I'm going to need a lot of babies. Until then I'll just use them on video game characters.

That's the name of the character in the game I'm making :D

Yeah, she did, though I thought some call her a guy, guess I'm wrong on that.

It's a platformer I've been "developing" since, wait for it, 2007, and constantly changes in story, tone, characters and even gameplay, lol(it was going to be a Mega Man clone at one point). I actually did write a novel based on it in 2013 which somehow got done faster than the game within months! As for title it stars Copper, a character I created back in the 90s as a kid, who was inspired by Mario!

Haha, oh man. What's stopping progress at the moment?

Also you're forgiven for thinking Matt is a guy IRL. Apology accepted

Jobbs

Banned
I REALLY like Evelyn because you can also call her Evie which is just rad

I don't think that is a realistic goal :/

The first time I noticed you was back in January I said something about listening to American Football and contemplating the cosmos and you replied with recognition

Then you said something about Sunny Day Real Estate.

Maybe I just assumed all Germans were cool!

SolVanderlyn

Giselle Gwendoline Grace Evelyn Piper Charlotte Ariadne Genevieve Gemma Lucy Bridget Valerie Selena Alice

Henry Sebastian Lucian Robin Kit Hayden Trevor Spencer

I'm going to need a lot of babies. Until then I'll just use them on video game characters.

That's the name of the character in the game I'm making :D

Haha, oh man. What's stopping progress at the moment?

Also you're forgiven for thinking Matt is a guy IRL. Apology accepted
Funny that you mention Grace and Evelyn in succession. My sister's name is Evelyn Grace, but everyone calls her by her middle name, Grace.

My whole family has complicated names.

I REALLY like Evelyn because you can also call her Evie which is just rad

The first time I noticed you was back in January I said something about listening to American Football and contemplating the cosmos and you replied with recognition

Then you said something about Sunny Day Real Estate.

Maybe I just assumed all Germans were cool!

what were you thinking?! not all Germans are as cool as me. not many people in general either.
;p

Long ass name ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

You need to post more often or else I'll think you're stalking me :O

Tbh I still need a name. So much easier to come up with baby names

Oh, I thought Misha was what you settled on. Are you vetting anything right now?

Funny that you mention Grace and Evelyn in succession. My sister's name is Evelyn Grace, but everyone calls her by her middle name, Grace.

Oh, neat! Well they're good names.

Misha

Banned
Oh, I thought Misha was what you settled on. Are you vetting anything right now?
No it's just a online thing/nickname. If I went with that as a permanent thing it would be Michelle and that for short
Honestly no clue. Nothing feels like "me". I like the name Violet but again not sure I could see it.

IHaveIce

Banned
You need to post more often or else I'll think you're stalking me :O

wtf. what are you doing here?! you're obviously an exception. I mean you're still not as cool as me but also not that bad either ;D

I'm actually reading this thread pretty often, but am just lurking :(

Also pls Lilith, I'm only stalking trab, cause I have to monitor if she talks bad about GermanGAF.

I'll let you off the hook this time Trab

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom