• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 7: The Dark Thirst Rises

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timu

That sounds quite interesting, you should keep us updated.

Also on MN9, yeah as soon as the first video came out showing the artstyle wasn't very close to the Concept Art anymore I was prepared for the worst, so reading these reviews it is no surprise
Once I work on it more that is!!!

I'm shocked they didn't go for a 2D art style for that game, it probably would had looked better.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
instead of using tinder, grindr, christian mingle, etc ya'll should use Gafr
I couldn't date a gaffer, it would be too weird

search functions on this site mostly make no sense and are stupid to use... unless I'm just stupid...

thanks though =)

Learn from the master

xR22TGn.gif

Halcyon

So on my drive tonight I have driven over a happy-looking chipmunk a very confused bird and an asshole groundhog all of which seemingly ran straight at my tires.

Also apparently my betta fish died today WTF.

jb1234

So on my drive tonight I have driven over a happy-looking chipmunk a very confused bird and an asshole groundhog all of which seemingly ran straight at my tires.

Also apparently my betta fish died today WTF.

I'm pretty sure a bird ran into my windshield when I was driving home from Spokane. It happened very fast, though.

You live in the UK, right?

Let's make it happen, bruh.

#MakeItRight

I do, yup. I am down for th--

If I were there would we hang or bang?
latest

Why not both?

Perfect answer. 🍼👊🏻✊🏻💦👅

...never mind

Srsly though, I would be down if I could deal with anxiety. Unfortunately...I can't

Speaking of hanging she's coming over Friday and I'm nervous tbh

You got this!

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Speaking of hanging she's coming over Friday and I'm nervous tbh

Congrats on the future sex!

I'm actually reading this thread pretty often, but am just lurking :(

Also pls Lilith, I'm only stalking trab, cause I have to monitor if she talks bad about GermanGAF.

I'll let you off the hook this time Trab

The requirement to be here is that you share your ice cream.

FloatOn

Even if I convinced my sister in law to fly me, it'd be a four hour flight. :(

Send me the invite sooner next time haha

Wait, are you actually getting meatballs? Because I pretty much definitely am. I'm very impressionable that way.

Nah I made a salad with strawberries

But you should still get meatballs

Jobbs

Banned
unsurprisingly all four gun related proposals (which were very basic shit like expanding background checks to close the gunshow loophole and making it so people on terror watchlists couldn't buy guns, er, as fast, at least) failed.

I'm not surprised, I don't think a single thing can ever happen on guns until a lot of old people die, but it's still sad to see how pathetic things are that even the most minimal barebones basic common sense stuff can't move forward.

FloatOn

unsurprisingly all four gun related proposals (which were very basic shit like expanding background checks to close the gunshow loophole and making it so people on terror watchlists couldn't buy guns, er, as fast, at least) failed.

I'm not surprised, I don't think a single thing can ever happen on guns until a lot of old people die, but it's still sad to see how pathetic things are that even the most minimal barebones basic common sense stuff can't move forward.

agreed.

It's stuff like this that makes me want to defect to Canada or Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom