• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 7: The Dark Thirst Rises

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be down with that too I think

Good

"oh no, natural liiiiight"

also David Cameron.

Jeremy_Hunt_credit_PeteHill-20160510093951301.jpg

...fair

ummm aren't you constantly complaining about what's going on over there rn

Yeah

But

We don't have guns

Also free healthcare

Is this a definite date type thing or is it more like a vague friend hangout thing?

yo.

It's just more she's probably gonna come over and we'll get food and cuddle / nothing serious because I don't want this to be a hookup thing

Don't be nervous. Be the badass queen you are and check her oil and fix her up to make ha fly!

I'm deleting y'all are awful lmao

Fuck Penny Dreadful's finale.

I'm seething. I can't believe what I just watched.

Fuck.

A Lexa tea

I'm joking around because you said he seems like a little kid :D

but then I kinda like transformers and TMNT so I'm not without my manchild things.

oh. I'm stupid haha. I was too caught up in Orange is the new Black and forgot the context here lol
but in hindsight: good joke, would giggle again.

haha I kinda loved that scene
when god gives you a swastika...he opens a window

It's not a window. It's a reminder not to get involved in anyone else' business.

No, but seriously, I've had that fear as long as I can remember. Heights, spiders, whatever, I can handle most of it, but not that. I'm probably too vain.

Jobbs

Banned
man I am clearly not experienced in eating girls out. sorry.
;(

good. save yourself.

jobbs' secret source said:
And around 2010, serious worries began to emerge about whether oral sex can give people human papilloma virus (HPV) in the throat area and whether this could lead to cancer. By 2013, it was clear that these fears were justified.
Also experts have recently pointed out that there appears to be some significant risk of acquiring chlamydia and gonorrhoea through oral sexual activity.

It's not a window. It's a reminder not to get involved in anyone else' business.

No, but seriously, I've had that fear as long as I can remember. Heights, spiders, whatever, I can handle most of it, but not that. I'm probably too vain.

hm I've been through so much graphic stuff with other shows that I didn't really mind that one so much. but it's different if you have always been kinda phobic about this kinda thing.
but I'm more like... well at least I can't hear anybody chew on a bigass piece of gum right next to me. this gives me the creeps.

good. save yourself.

la la la la I can't hear you

hm I've been through so much graphic stuff with other shows that I didn't really mind that one so much. but it's different if you have always been kinda phobic about this kinda thing.
but I'm more like... well at least I can't hear anybody chew on a bigass piece of gum right next to me. this gives me the creeps.

Okay so here's a funny thing I realized the other day. Mouth sounds are gross, right? When they're not talking, I mean. Chewing, biting, slurping, belching, super gross. But the sound of teeth brushing doesn't bother me. Why is that?

And how would I know that? :mad:

Also, is there even a facebook group at this point or is that just not a thing anymore? I'm not necessarily interested in combining my personal life with gaf, just asking.

If you've ever spoken your name on this forum then I remember it.

Jobbs

Banned
well it's not like dicks have any less STDs though. man sex should be forboden.

then woman sex should be forboden too. only fair.

The wording in the quote isn't specific but it's mainly talking about pussy eating in this case. You're good if you just like to do the other kind. Justin may get throat cancer, though. I'm so sorry.

Also I find it shocking that you only discovered that mouth sounds are gross. Mouth sounds have been the bane of my existence for as long as I can remember. I very nearly can't take it if someone is eating an apple near me. If they aren't looking I'll cover my ears.

Okay so here's a funny thing I realized the other day. Mouth sounds are gross, right? When they're not talking, I mean. Chewing, biting, slurping, belching, super gross. But the sound of teeth brushing doesn't bother me. Why is that?

because it's not actually a gross mouth sound. your mouth isn't moving, it's the brush that is. totally acceptable. and it cleans the gross mouth rather than tainting it further. plus points!

then woman sex should be forboden too. only fair.

haha yes all sex. I meant it as in "man, sex should be forboden, dudeboy Sir!"
I'm really not all here today. mentally speaking. must be all the tindering making my head weak.

because it's not actually a gross mouth sound. your mouth isn't moving, it's the brush that is. totally acceptable. and it cleans the gross mouth rather than tainting it further. plus points!

Hmm, good points.

The wording in the quote isn't specific but it's mainly talking about pussy eating in this case. You're good if you just like to do the other kind. Justin may get throat cancer, though. I'm so sorry.

Also I find it shocking that you only discovered that mouth sounds are gross. Mouth sounds have been the bane of my existence for as long as I can remember. I very nearly can't take it if someone is eating an apple near me. If they aren't looking I'll cover my ears.

I'm looking out for him. Or ought to be at least haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom