• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 7: The Dark Thirst Rises

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
image.php

Thats a beautiful avatar. Nice to see it posted.
c0563d0f4e.gif

lil trab yelling at everyone about handwashing would be the cutest ever

why would htey be inconsistent?

oh that was nothing. I once got so into some story about pesticide-infected toxic flower pollen that I picked up somewhere that I wouldn't sit on our dinner table where my mom put some tulips or whatever. I must've dragged it on for so long that she got fed up with my bullshit and took one flower out of the vase to lick the pollen right off only to present it to me on her tongue like "SEE IT DIDNT FUCKING KILL ME"
I always wondered why I am so cautious sometimes. my parents were clean but never gave a shit about crazy stuff like I did.

Jobbs

Banned
I've laughed out loud multiple times over the past page or so.

wretching guy is currently getting me

oh that was nothing. I once got so into some story about pesticide-infected toxic flower pollen that I picked up somewhere that I wouldn't sit on our dinner table where my mom put some tulips or whatever. I must've dragged it on for so long that she got fed up with my bullshit and took one flower out of the vase to lick the pollen right off only to present it to me on her tongue like "SEE IT DIDNT FUCKING KILL ME"
I always wondered why I am so cautious sometimes. my parents were clean but never gave a shit about crazy stuff like I did.

LOL your mom said that? hahaha

I don't know where it comes from. My sister actually has some germaphobia as well but no one else does in my family. Honestly I'm curious now

I'll do gross things if I need to in order to live life but, like I said, I have to then deal with the thought being stuck in my head

I've laughed out loud multiple times over the past page or so.

wretching guy is currently getting me

LOL your mom said that? hahaha

I don't know where it comes from. My sister actually has some germaphobia as well but no one else does in my family. Honestly I'm curious now

I'll do gross things if I need to in order to live life but, like I said, I have to then deal with the thought being stuck in my head

maybe there are just a few chosen ones in every generation.
and no she didn't exactly say that haha. but something like that I'm sure. my antics could be tiring.

Dryk

Is it just me or is everyone in OT getting unreasonably insecure about Sexually Harassed Girlfriend?

why would htey be inconsistent?
The ones I have are applied consistent. What I meant is that there's no real internal logic to them other than "this thing makes my hands feel dirty so I wash them". Tons of things I do will pick up more germs but my brain doesn't care.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
I wanna know when the fuck I am going to get my code. It's bullshit that people who preordered it via steam can preload and backers cant.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Y'ALL GOING TOO HARD ON THE GIFS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom