• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 7: The Dark Thirst Rises

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xiao Hu

Actually Yara and Em share a alot similarities body wise. So Emily basically wants to finger fuck her own twin which is totally ok so stop judging!

she's 35 byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

She's pretty much the same age as my fave.

michiel-huisman-voor-mario-testino-2327-7196.jpg

Raw me daddy.

zeemumu

All this thirst is making me realize that I don't know what specifically I'd look for in a person beyond kindness and a really good sense of humor. I'm not finding anyone eyecatchingly interesting at the moment.

*shrug*

No pressure from thinking that someone's out of my league, then. I can just talk to everyone.

marrec

Banned
Yara's Wiki said:
In addition to being an actress and comedian, Whelan is also a professional dancer and is highly skilled in the tap and jazz dance styles. She is a member of the dance troupe The Beaux Belles, who are based in London.[3] She is also trained in musical theatre and has a mezzo-soprano singing voice. Whelan can speak conversational Spanish.[4]

Who is this girl?

Dryk

Favorite Darth Vader moment's actually in one of the few scenes that I saw of Star Wars Rebels. Vader got part of his mask blown off and you could just see his eye. There was some crazy going on in that eye.

Kevin Conroy's gonna be at Long Beach Comic Con
Clone Wars and Rebels have many, many scenes of Anakin that are better than his entire prequel portrayal.

Your fave sucks at other languages.

Meanwhile mine is truly bi-lingual. Seethe.

JfUyPEJ.gif

ehm, that would be basically 50% of all people here. If I include people who post here on neogaf, a good number (like trab and Torro) would be at least tri-lingual (since going from German to Dutch might be easier than the other way around, because the semantic structure of Dutch has more in common with English and in some -older, more formal- cases, French).

It's also really fucking annoying to try to learn German or French from English when every other pronoun is you, you, and you. Whereas is any of the other European languages, those are mostly specific words of their own. ( du, sie, Sie. Jij, jullie, u. Tu, vous, vous.) It makes Memrise pretty much useless for learning a language. Though to be honest, I'm not sold on the effectiveness of 'language learning apps' anyway. Lingvist is at least quick because it focuses on vocabulary, not repeating the same shit over and over again.
/random rant

ehm, that would be basically 50% of all people here. If I include people who post here on neogaf, a good number (like trab and Torro) would be at least tri-lingual (since going from German to Dutch might be easier than the other way around, because the semantic structure of Dutch has more in common with English and in some -older, more formal- cases, French).

It's also really fucking annoying to try to learn German or French from English when every other pronoun is you, you, and you. Whereas is any of the other European languages, those are mostly specific words of their own. ( du, sie, Sie. Jij, jullie, u. Tu, vous, vous.) It makes Memrise pretty much useless for learning a language. Though to be honest, I'm not sold on the effectiveness of 'language learning apps' anyway. Lingvist is at least quick because it focuses on vocabulary, not repeating the same shit over and over again.
/random rant

Yaaaaaaas defend the Queen of acting

Chuckie

/random rant

I am tri-lingual too. Dutch, English and Indonesian. If I had studied a bit harder at school when I was young, I could have added French and German to that list too.

I am not sure though you could call Germans automatically tri-lingual though. While I agree that it is probably easier for a German to learn Dutch than for a Dutch to learn German, it is not something you automatically pick up. Dutch is a tough language to learn, even for Germans.

Also I'd argue there are more Dutch that speak German than the other way around, considering it is a mandatory subject for most Dutch students.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom