• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 7: The Dark Thirst Rises

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeemumu

trying to decide which Bring It On gif to post? Just go with your heart

I'm trying to decide LIFE!

tumblr_inline_o3syfhA74t1qenss3_500.gif

\

But the answer's this one

tumblr_m0pvi3hOUF1rq4no1o3_500.gif

zeemumu

I want a Blue MTG that I can name Blues Clues but I've already spent too much money on cards and the MTG OT is already using it.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Man I don't think I could ever explain one part of my job to covilians.

Like I'm a supervisor, but that also requires me to be a mentor, a life coach, and a babysitter. Like what job would you ever expect your boss to be the one who comes and gets you from the bar when you're drunk.

Like I guess it's unique in that 99% of everyone who works for me is under 30, athletic, alpha, with a lot of disposable income and waaaaaaaay more stressed than their civilian peers. Plus I've been in weapons dept/platoon my whole career. And we're always a bunch of fuckers.

marrec

Banned

Like I'm a supervisor, but that also requires me to be a mentor, a life coach, and a babysitter. Like what job would you ever expect your boss to be the one who comes and gets you from the bar when you're drunk.

Like I guess it's unique in that 99% of everyone who works for me is under 30, athletic, alpha, with a lot of disposable income and waaaaaaaay more stressed than their civilian peers. Plus I've been in weapons dept/platoon my whole career. And we're always a bunch of fuckers.

I know there are like, zero other similarities, but this part sounds a lot like a college or pro sports coach.

zeemumu

Mentor, life coach, and babysitter sound like the same thing with differing levels of responsibility on your part with life coach having the least responsibility and babysitter having the most. So you could probably just cover all 3 with babysitter being worst case.

Dryk

I called him after Arya got
stabby stabbed
and I was like "DAD SHE CAN'T DIE I DON'T WANT TO BELIEVE THIIIIIIIIIISSSSS ISSSSSSS HAPPPENINGGGGGGGGGGGG" and he was all "omg she's gonna be fine calm tf down"

If only he knew how I handled Lexa tbh
Arya
can't have died there. It would've made following her around for two years entirely pointless because she didn't interact with anyone important that entire time.

In other news: I have to tell someone that their presence pushes me over the edge when my depression is tipping and so I might just randomly disappear from them online for weeks at a time. I probably should have done this before listening to them talk about their current problems with depression this morning and then how much they appreciate having me around. They're a really good friend who doesn't deserve this conversation and it's not getting any easier XD

Dryk

That sounds like the Penny Dreadful finale.
GRR tends to be a better writer than that.
People die unexpectedly but there's always an impact from those deaths. I generally assume that a main character wandering down a dead end by themselves is going to be fine.

Speaking of. Half the things introduced in Episode 1 have gone absolutely nowhere since.

Arya
can't have died there. It would've made following her around for two years entirely pointless because she didn't interact with anyone important that entire time.

Listen I don't think you understand the trust issues I have with show runners taking good, solid storylines that span several seasons and then end with the unjust death of a beloved character.

*weeps quietly*

marrec

Banned
GoT S6 Ep 2

I can't help but lmao at the painted eyes on the rocks, like you guys realize they're fucking googly eyes right? Y'all disrespecting the dead princess

zeemumu

I like how they explained away Billie Piper's Irish accent in Penny Dreadful. The explanation makes sense but I'm gonna miss her accent a bit.

"Yer fookin' a skeleton every night!"

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.

marrec

Banned
GoT S6 Ep 2

lol duh your crazy as fuck son stabbed you dumbass, I know, I"ll hug my murderous spawn after telling him he just got usurped

welp, the only reason Ramsey can get anywhere in this god forsaken country is because EVERYONE IN THE NORTH IS A FUCKING IDIOT walda you dolt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom