• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 7: The Dark Thirst Rises

Status
Not open for further replies.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
One of my coworkers has some sliced avocado with salt this morning for breakfast. I was super envious of her breakfast as I ate cereal.

zeemumu

They taste good, go with a lot of things, are super nutritious, and are pretty easy to come by in SoCal.

Now obviously it's not a flavor everyone is going to enjoy, but I don't like mustard nor sushi so what're you gonna do? If you don't like it, you don't like it, and that's fine.

No no I love avocados. But there's a meme here about avocados that I never understood.

My game time has been divided between my love for overwatch and my desire to beat Em fueling my MTG playing.

No no I love avocados. But there's a meme here about avocados that I never understood.

It's the same as the bacon meme. The internet only knows how to describe things as the best ever or the worst ever, so they take a really good thing and make it the best thing ever. I mean, just a few hours ago we were debating which berry is the best. It's just what we do.

you can put avocados in sushi

True. It's usually not enough for me, but it helps.

SystemBug

True. It's usually not enough for me, but it helps.

yeah for sure, i think fruit or veggie is probably more up your alley.

vegetarian-sushi-rolls.jpg.839x0_q71_crop-scale.jpg
mango sushi is pretty good lol

What movie should I review

I mean I might be getting laid this weekend but in between I may have time to watch something that makes me want to kill myself

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Xiao Hu

I'm so craving Mario Kart right now. I have Sonic Allstars Transformed on my notebook, it's good but it's not the same feeling you know :/

SystemBug

honestly i can see why people may not like sashimi mainly because the taste for the most part is a lot more nuanced in a way. you just taste the fish pretty without much in the way of hiding that specific taste.

honestly i feel like im in a pretty good position because i appreciate that stuff as well as more spicy foods.

i have had ketchup for like years now for that reason. completely fucks up the taste and texture of specific foods, like fries/potatoes

Ketchup is the perfect food because it hits on all five tastes — sweet, sour, salty, bitter, umami — in almost perfect harmony. It's science.

Should I bail out if someone puts their IQ on their Tinder profile?

no. If it adds to a lot of other negatives then sure, but don't run away at the first sign. That's how you miss out on awesome people who don't advertise themselves well.

that looks great! ♥

psyke

Shut up attila

I wanted to a thing with the ending of that miserable piece of shit movie, but it was reaching.

It was well shot though. The colour difference between Grey's surroundings versus the brown-red play room was actually nice, it's just that the writing isn't. But I knew that going in -no pun intended- already. One shot that stood out was the glider sequence.

You know, the thing that pops into my head when I look back on that movie is: "this would be better if grey actually was a vampire or something". Which is mildly ironic. I should watch the other Twilight movies at some point. They are excellent movies to scream at.

She's personifying the new character from Dishonored 2.

I don't get it. Is that also the name of a Dishonored 2 character? Because it was also the name of the princess in the first game. She was already 'boyish' (-ly written) in the first game. That character being gay would not be unexpected at all.

Which reminds me I never actually completed the DLC chapters. I should get on that.

I wanted to a thing with the ending of that miserable piece of shit movie, but it was reaching.

It was well shot though. The colour difference between Grey's surroundings versus the brown-red play room was actually nice, it's just that the writing isn't. But I knew that going in -no pun intended- already. One shot that stood out was the glider sequence.

You know, the thing that pops into my head when I look back on that movie is: "this would be better if grey actually was a vampire or something". Which is mildly ironic. I should watch the other Twilight movies at some point. They are excellent movies to scream at.

I would highly recommend the Rifftrax versions of all the Twilight movies. I watched them with ThoseDeafMutes and they are hilarious.

https://youtu.be/3ZleC_rLJdY

Should I bail out if someone puts their IQ on their Tinder profile?

I would say 'yes' because I used to think that was important too and I was an ignorant little shit. It's basically just a form of narcissism and lack of maturity.

Also, and this important: on which scale?

(to be entirely fair, conservations with people who are just too far apart are not going to work either, but it's much more effective to list education rather than IQ. Also, since Tinder now allows listing of work, she [he?] might actually be listing an IQ in the hopes of getting a better match in terms of educated correlated average income and so on. )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom