• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 7: The Dark Thirst Rises

Status
Not open for further replies.
7isyzqYl.png

cYCkfGJ.png

...wait what?

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I'm not sure what you mean by that. BTW did you see the blue I did yesterday? I thought it was a bit much so I already removed it.

The red one looks risky.. I already tried something bold and felt like it was a bit much..

I liked it but I think a darker tone or grayish tone would have looked better.

Also this but inverted
yellow-nails-with-red-tip.jpg

Chuckie

I liked it but I think a darker tone or grayish tone would have looked better.

Also this but inverted
yellow-nails-with-red-tip.jpg

I really dislike this style of nail polish, no idea why. I prefer one color on a nail and if you do more than one, don't just color the tip in a different color.

Might be because I love long nails and the different color 'breaks' the nail.

Jobbs

Banned
Flood in the Flame seems really promising. Played a few minutes killing time. Kinda seems like it'd itch that same scratch that Don't Starve does.

Try being a man?
j/k

I could take on any man. I'd just have to be careful not to fuck up my nails :)

Holly my college friend from Philly is at Too Many Games right now. They have tons of cool shit but people are mostly charging ebay to high ebay prices. It's ludicrous.

Like you bust your ass going somewhere in person and paying a fee to get in just to buy things for ebay prices...

Someone had a nice Mega Man 7 CIB which is -- yes -- very nice, but he's asking $580 which is no less than Ebay, maybe more.

also red @jobbs.

It feels quesitonable whether I could pull that off rn XD It's so hot

Was about to go with the pale yellow

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Flood in the Flame seems really promising. Played a few minutes killing time. Kinda seems like it'd itch that same scratch that Don't Starve does.

I could take on any man. I'd just have to be careful not to fuck up my nails :)

Holly my college friend from Philly is at Too Many Games right now. They have tons of cool shit but people are mostly charging ebay to high ebay prices. It's ludicrous.

Like you bust your ass going somewhere in person and paying a fee to get in just to buy things for ebay prices...

Someone had a nice Mega Man 7 CIB which is -- yes -- very nice, but he's asking $580 which is no less than Ebay, maybe more.
FUCK THAT. The list if games I would be willing to fork that much out for us very small and mostly exclusive to AES

Jobbs

Banned
FUCK THAT. The list if games I would be willing to fork that much out for us very small and mostly exclusive to AES

Some stuff I've spotted in his pics... (all CIB) Doom Troopers $185, Turtles in Time $225, Paladin's Quest $90... Conker's N64 $140..

Nice looking games and boxes but the prices are rubbish. I wanna know who goes to conventions to pay above ebay

zeemumu

Some stuff I've spotted in his pics... (all CIB) Doom Troopers $185, Turtles in Time $225, Paladin's Quest $90... Conker's N64 $140..

Nice looking games and boxes but the prices are rubbish. I wanna know who goes to conventions to pay above ebay

You'd just be buying physical copies of old game purely for collecting reasons, right?

Jobbs

Banned
You'd just be buying physical copies of old game purely for collecting reasons, right?

Not just that. Many people prefer to play the games authentically with a real console and preferably an era appropriate television, or at least some device that allows a modern television to display the game properly (such as a framemeister).

Some of it is because there are some notable differences compared to playing it on an emulator, some of it is just nostalgia "just because" type stuff.

I have literally no interest in playing classic games on an emulator.

And more importantly

CHUCK RAGAN :D

The music is pretty soothing

zeemumu

Not just that. Many people prefer to play the games authentically with a real console and preferably an era appropriate television, or at least some device that allows a modern television to display the game properly (such as a framemeister).

Some of it is because there are some notable differences compared to playing it on an emulator, some of it is just nostalgia "just because" type stuff.

Fair enough. But in that case I don't think those prices are directed at you. If you want the game just to play it, you could knock a 0 off of most of those prices.

And you'd be surprised how many people are willing to pay those prices, or at least how many people think people are willing to pay those prices. I think they call them whales...at least in reference to ridiculous microtransaction spending they do.

Timu

Just get an everdrive to play all your fav games on one cart, problem solved!!!

The N64 Everdrive I have is perfect for this.

hah well the music in the game is all acoustic folksy

Yeah, I know, I just really like HWM too :p

He used to do a thing called The Revival Tour which was him and a load of other folk/punk musicians like Dan Andriano and Matt Pryor and stuff touring and playing as a band with people tagging in and out for different songs and such. I nearly got to see part of the UK tour they did but left it too late and it sold out :c

Jobbs

Banned
Yeah, I know, I just really like HWM too :p

He used to do a thing called The Revival Tour which was him and a load of other folk/punk musicians like Dan Andriano and Matt Pryor and stuff touring and playing as a band with people tagging in and out for different songs and such. I nearly got to see part of the UK tour they did but left it too late and it sold out :c

hot and not hot that they sold out.

going to be taking this chick to see ID5. Eat ass, fuckers!

zeemumu

Jobbs do you have a sad boss fight in there somewhere? You know, those ones where the boss isn't inherently evil, he's just tired or is duty-bound to fight you? Like Sif or Xion? Those tend to have some of my favorite boss themes because they aren't big dramatic moments. The music reflects the tone of the fight and is usually piano-heavy.

The hotel screwed up and gave us a suite. I call top bunk.

Also I thought VidCon was next week or I would have gotten tickets. Lilith, if you want to get lunch if you have time, lemme know.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds

WTF. That is almost $100 more than Turtles in TIme goes for CIB

Misha

Banned
Jobbs do you have a sad boss fight in there somewhere? You know, those ones where the boss isn't inherently evil, he's just tired or is duty-bound to fight you? Like Sif or Xion? Those tend to have some of my favorite boss themes because they aren't big dramatic moments. The music reflects the tone of the fight and is usually piano-heavy.

Leave us, slayer of Demons.
This is a sanctuary for the lost and wretched.
There is nothing here for you to pillage or plunder.
Please, leave quietly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom