• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
I am in such bad mood again.

Plus doing double shifts again this week, tomorrow and on tuesday :x

Nerdkiller

Membeur
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1242321

americans.jpg

Someone is going to die at that convention.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Do I get a drink with nurse who may not be stable, or sit at home and play Halo?

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Can someone give me some neat vegan recipes? I aint gonna be living of pasta, salad and boiled potatoes with spinach and different versions of potatoes lol.

Can someone give me some neat vegan recipes? I aint gonna be living of pasta, salad and boiled potatoes with spinach and different versions of potatoes lol.

I'll invite you to some kickass vegan recipe group on fb. shit is mouthwatering
I had thai curry and pancakes today btw. variety is definitely doable and super easy too.

Granadier

"The gang's divided."

It would be Halo 5 of course. Also, someone with the username "U-Cunt" just messaged me. hesonfire.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I'll invite you to some kickass vegan recipe group on fb. shit is mouthwatering
I had thai curry and pancakes today btw. variety is definitely doable and super easy too.
Yassss. Im loving what Im doing but it be nice to have options before I run out of my own recipes which while I still have some at hand I dont wanna run out quickly and also going shopping this week so Im gonna buy some new stuff :p

I get so much sustenance in my daily life from just the thought of Mitch McConnell, Paul Ryan and Reince Priebus having their careers fucked because they tossed in with Trump and continually having to execuse Trump's awfulness.

There will have been no sweeter mana from heaven but for when Paul Ryan fucks back to Wisconsin and Mitch quits and both of their careers are fucking ruined by Trump losing.

Yassss. Im loving what Im doing but it be nice to have options before I run out of my own recipes which while I still have some at hand I dont wanna run out quickly and also going shopping this week so Im gonna buy some new stuff :p
that's great!! it's so much fun to be creative and try new stuff out, especially at first :>
let me know if you have any other questions.
I had a few blogs bookmarked but most of them seem to be German.
here's one in English that also has some other recommendations.

dmsmsfZl.jpg

Saw this when buying jeans earlier, was very tempted

£65 though :/
::heavy breathing::
Went out for a run and saw this guy on the trail and decided to share with you cause he's so cute.

mNHKnui.jpg

aw :3

Jobbs

Banned
I throw away underwear constantly

And it's not because of anything funny going on

I just like new underwear a lot

marrec

Banned
Did it have a good fit? My upper body is difficult to fit clothes, so I won't spend that kind of money unless it's a nicely fitting item.

I love J Crew because their Large Tall shirts are actually Tall and they fit me in the arms and chest without having to have them resized, they have a lot of chest room but a narrower waist which is perfect.\

Don't know about their t-shirts though.

Granadier

I love J Crew because their Large Tall shirts are actually Tall and they fit me in the arms and chest without having to have them resized, they have a lot of chest room but a narrower waist which is perfect.

Don't know about their t-shirts though.

I'll keep that in mind. The last flannel I got from J Crew had way too much fabric in the midsection and it felt like I was wearing a sheet.

So now I have to desperately convince my mom that she'd actually be sabotaging my Kickstarter and not helping it. She wants to loan me the funds to get funded if it looks like the KS is going to fail, but then give it all back to her right after.

I tried to explain to her why that is obviously, inherently flawed and incredibly unethical. It's an ongoing conversation.

zeemumu

Lexa's been dead four months as of today

tumblr_o9r0paD31S1rd21gpo1_250.jpg

GoT spoilers
Margaery's
only been dead for one but it feels like it's been so much longer.

I've almost got this birthday present all set up. All I need now is a gift card from Sephora and pick up the picture to put in the album.

Also I've been confusing Jared Leto and Jude Law this whole time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom