• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never was hurt though, I'm like in Unbreakable. Though getting new cars everytime sucks.

In my experience, only if you want it, driving CAN be really stressfull, but if you want it and have some one as a co driver who keeps you calm it will be easy. :)

But yeah getting a license here is expensive, and now add even more money if you want your own car.

OH and PS: don't try to overcome that fear when you moved to Hamburg, people are driving crazy here.

Damn. I had to do lots of lessons and payed like 500€ and that is already considered cheap by many.
but I hate bikes even more. car it is then!
nxgAziw.gif
how did you-?:eek: I actually looked it up too and found nothing

jb1234

I got mine when I was 16, so I ran the whole gauntlet of classes where they show you videos of horrible car accidents, written tests, and 30+ hours of learner's permit training before I was actually able to take the driving tests. The most important thing that I learned is that location matters in taking the actual test, and after you pass you can throw most of what you learned out the window.

I somehow managed to pass the parallel parking part of my test and haven't been able to do it successfully since.

IHaveIce

Banned
but I hate bikes even more. car it is then!

how did you-?:eek: I actually looked it up too and found nothing

This will be an adventure, I'll be excited to see where this is going, pls tell me when you moved here and are driving

so I can stay away from the streets heheheh

zeemumu

I somehow managed to pass the parallel parking part of my test and haven't been able to do it successfully since.

Luckily parallel parking wasn't required of me. There were other people driving like idiots and one almost backed into me in the parking lot and pissed off my instructor, but it made me look better by comparison.

Misha

Banned
I've never owned a car newer than 1999. Because I can't afford to. :p

(I can't really afford the one I have right now either. I just don't drive it often...)

Well keep that in mind if you need to get another car sometime before self driving cars happen :p

zeemumu

The TNT firework stands are all set up around the shopping areas. I haven't used fireworks since I've been old enough to legally buy fireworks.

Wait no, there was that time in Florida when my cousin shot his son with fireworks.

jb1234

The TNT firework stands are all set up around the shopping areas. I haven't used fireworks since I've been old enough to legally buy fireworks.

Wait no, there was that time in Florida when my cousin shot his son with fireworks.

They're banned here. Doesn't stop people.

Pretty much all of them after 1 (well in one form) and its a guy

I actually really liked the first one but I think after that it became too crazy for my tastes.
I just liked the neat old Disney charme, the FF elements were an odd idea but it worked. now it looks too anime 4 me

Misha

Banned
I actually really liked the first one but I think after that it became too crazy for my tastes.
I just liked the neat old Disney charme, the FF elements were an odd idea but it worked. now it looks too anime 4 me

2 sticks with it pretty well for the most part. All the other ones go more convoluted with plot.
I'd expect 3 to be similar for the most part. Really budget dictates models and voice actors and stuff so they have to cut down on the Disney in spinoffs

zeemumu

tumblr_nn4cxz3QlD1s5r9kko2_250.gif

You see, the keyblade war, and the X-blade...

I'd suggest giving KH2 a try. It's better than the first one in a lot of ways. The Gummi Ship levels are actually fun and the combat is better.

Jobbs

Banned
we had this game called "splat" when I was a kid - a board game where the play pieces were playdough or something similar to playdough -- made out of a mold. you would kill them by stamping them with the "splat" stamp. or something.

my favorite was hungry hungry hippos, though!

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
KH 1&2 only. The other games got waaaaaaay too out there plot wise.
and naming wise

Misha

Banned
Get KH2.5 instead. It comes with the final mix version and you get BBS Final Mix too.

I already own 2 and am definitely not going to drive a half an hour for an upgrade that I most likely wont be able to play in a month anyway
KH 1&2 only. The other games got waaaaaaay too out there plot wise.
and naming wise

They aren't really that hard to follow. Most of them are fairly elf contained anyway and are more lore than necessary. I like the feeling of "wtf is going on" at the beginning of kh2. Its something not enough media are willing to do. They want to explain everything because people will complain

Jobbs

Banned
I spotted the most incredible mismatch at starbucks

Always curious about how this happens, but the dude was really.. Like, didn't seem to care much about his appearance - to put it diplomatically

I spotted the most incredible mismatch at starbucks

Always curious about how this happens, but the dude was really.. Like, didn't seem to care much about his appearance - to put it diplomatically

Well there was that one study that correlated how long people have known each other with disparity in attractiveness.

Fundamentally, people who were friends before dating were more likely to be more disparate in looks.

Misha

Banned
Well there was that one study that correlated how long people have known each other with disparity in attractiveness.

Fundamentally, people who were friends before dating were more likely to be more disparate in looks.

Knowing each other before dating is pretty much the only way to know more about someone than their looks before dating. Makes prefect sense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom