• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Numb

Unrelated but it's been so long since I've posted something musical of mine, I might as well indulge my ego.

Here's the song that I have been writing for the last two months, performed by me and a colleague of mine!

Ah Sunflower
Damn that's pretty nice
You the one singing?

How you doin'?

Introduce your girl friend there if not

Jobbs

Banned
yes. neatly wrapped in your vagina waiting to turn that surprise partey UP

lea gets it!

yesjacknicholson.gif

That's is WAAAAAY too close to
hormones
, and we all know Lea gets horny as hell whenever she sees that word mentioned.

that's actually true :( my own hormones become all alert when they think someone is talking about them.

same thing happened to me... but I have that song stuck in my head pretty regularly anyway

anyone else snort when they laugh?

DMX HIGH FIVE!!!

not really. I think I did it as a kid sometimes.

FUME5

How you doin'?

Look at this pimp.

Indeed he is.

Also, the essence of GAF OT right here.

What's the best way to handle an unexpected pregnancy?

Edit: well, I neglected the details because GAF nitpicks and I just wanted advice on how to deal with the pregnancy itself but here's the story. I regret typing this already.

My best friend of 11 years and I share a flat (apartment, you are welcome, America) since we work together and it's a five minute drive from the office.

Lately, she's been acting super girlfriend like and confessed her romantic feelings for me. However, I don't feel the same way and that caused a rift between us. Somehow, we got past it and started talking again.

And then about an hour ago, she was being really... She wanted to have sex and I resisted at first but eventually, I caved and she got a condom she had stashed somewhere in her room.

Now as I was pulling out, she resisted and that counter force pushed some semen into her canal. I base this on the load I ejaculated relative to what was in the condom... And my crotch. I immediately freaked out. I am still freaking out.

She has refused to take a morning after pill and says its unlikely conception took place and took the liberty to explain high school biology to me with respect to her cycle, but I just can't let it go.

If there is even an odd chance that she is pregnant, I don't know where to start with being a father.

I am 26 and abortion is not an option. Sorry about thread title, I just didn't know what to say.

>_<

Crikey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom