• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevyt

I swear that after Evolve, the concept of multiple players versus one large slightly overpowered player has taken more popularity. 4v1, 5v1, 6v1... and so on.

tumblr_n74turt1Of1qewacoo1_250.gif

Hmmm...

Put_your_finger_here.gif

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
So I'm cleaning a friend's car behind his apartment, I spin around after finishing and who do I see sitting outside in the shade? A sexy woman with blue hair wearing only a light blue towel. I am glad she didn't look up from her phone to see me covered in sweat and garbage.

zeemumu

I got her point but when she started relating it to the shootings her credibility just plummeted. You can't talk about getting shot to 50 Cent.

Whitewashing aside I heard that it was a pretty good movie. I didn't watch Noah though so I'll probably wait until this is available in a Redbox somewhere.

Linius

After sitting through this, I now know why people hate pop radio. With a few exceptions, that was pretty dire.

It's mostly very bland and sounds like one another. But the worst part is that radio channels play the same songs over and over for months on end. So if I have an 8 hour shift I'm gueranteed to hear the biggest hits of the moment three times in those 8 hours.

And damn me, Taylor's Shake it Off has really become a guilty pleasure. It's kind of funny that a sort of protest song defending her person got so big.

Kevyt

I just found a line so romantic on Tumblr that I had to share:

So there's this young couple, and the guy to show much he loves his fiancee he writes to her: "I'll stop loving you when Sponge Bob gets his driving license"

It's so romantic... <3

graphics-spongebob-163388.gif

Yesterday was a beautiful sunny day.

Until the clouds suddenly came over. And there was a hail storm.

Then it was sunny and nice again.

Then it was a thunder storm with rain.

Then it cleared up a bit and was warm.

Then it was night time.

WELCOME TO HOBART.

Yesterday was a beautiful sunny day.

Until the clouds suddenly came over. And there was a hail storm.

Then it was sunny and nice again.

Then it was a thunder storm with rain.

Then it cleared up a bit and was warm.

Then it was night time.

WELCOME TO HOBART.

Sounds like trash.

I hate bipolar weather days like that. Choose, Mother Nature. Pick a side. Stop flip flopping.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Hey TDM it's time for you to give me more podcast suggestions that I will ignore out of stubbornness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom