• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Maybe you guys wouldn't be so emotionally fragile if you listened to dope beats instead of....all that depressing shit you listen to.
Sometimes is nice to feel things in the same way sometimes is fine to listen mindless stuff.

Maybe you guys wouldn't be so emotionally fragile if you listened to dope beats instead of....all that depressing shit you listen to.

kay, but like...it's beautiful?

10447725_1167808943243890_7226738933210734577_n.png

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Jobbs how's Dark Souls III?
EDIT: I see not out yet. NVM but give updates when you play it. XOXO

I'm just saying, like...music's not all about sunshine and rainbows. There's a subtle beauty to it that really makes you feel. Maybe not you; maybe you like more of the boppy stuff, but I enjoy my emotional lashings now and again. Helps me deal with stuff.
Listen the song I posted after you last page XOXO

FUME5

i know you are

I'm just saying, like...music's not all about sunshine and rainbows. There's a subtle beauty to it that really makes you feel. Maybe not you; maybe you like more of the boppy stuff, but I enjoy my emotional lashings now and again. Helps me deal with stuff.

Like I said to Vaz, mainly being facetious.

I've spent more than enough time on self reflection that it's not what I look for in my music. I like my tough hip hop, my chill reggae and my out there dub stuff.

As for 'boppy' stuff? I've played violin as a young child, sax as a young teenager and got an audio engineering degree when I was taking a crack at being an MC in my late teens and early 20s.

And before you ask, it's been so long I wouldn't have a clue how to play either of those instruments or what the fuck to do behind the engineering desk. I can still drop a sick freestyle when the mood hits me though.

I love how Matt Murdock spouts out "I'm trying to defend the city!" like a kid caught with his hands in the cookie jar. Or in bed with another woman.

#Daredevil

jb1234

Bought Day of the Tentacle Remastered and it's installing on Steam now. I really need a game to make me laugh right now so hoping this fits the bill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom