• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
spilled piping hot coffee on my lap.. whole cup! I ripped my pants off as it buuuurnned

left a big welt

pray for me

4381374-acid+blood.gif

Jobbs

Banned
should I stream dark souls 3 gameplay from a twitch channel I have that is normally used and will normally be used for streaming creative, or should I use another channel all together? I'm a little conflicted.

basically. now imagine if that hit my balls or shaft. it was a near miss, dude. got mainly my inner thigh. I should count my blessings and hug my kids extra close tonight.

I'm just convinced you're looking for an excuse to take your pants off this early

no, this was a genuine emergency, though I did reflect on, afterwards, how cool it was to rip my pants off in crisis

which avatar do we like better

the one I have or this one

kui30q9.png

I like your current one better. BW is the worst W

Misha

Banned
should I stream dark souls 3 gameplay from a twitch channel I have that is normally used and will normally be used for streaming creative, or should I use another channel all together? I'm a little conflicted.

Well your game is partly inspired by the souls games, yeah? you could sort of consider it part of the lead up till your game is released (though not actually say that)

basically I mean you have an excuse where it can be on topic

kay

Fear the Walking Dead is fucking stupid. Why would you go to the desert with no supplies? No water? No food?

Also, what the fuck are you doing, Madison? I get that you're trying to wean your son off drugs but...I mean, he's going to have to do it cold turkey eventually. Might as well have him suck it up and do it now before it becomes even more of a problem.

Alicia, save this show. Tell these idiots to get their shit together.

marrec

Banned
Oooh nooo I spilled coffee on my pants too

*takes his pants off*

Welp, now me and Jobbs are pantless, what're we going to do Jobbs hmm?

I've lost 5 lbs since Saturday.

I think ive discovered the newest Bikini Bod Summer Diet trend TM.

Call it "Bikini Bod Through Poop Cleaning" or something.

Oh wait, that hasn't really started in earnest yet has it?

FloatOn

bought REmake on steam for like 12 bucks.

not that I will play it any time soon but I never beat the original resident evil if you can believe it and all this talk of zombies put me in the mood

Predictions for the primaries today:

Trump gets Arizona. Cruz gets Utah.

Hillary gets Arizona and Utah. Bernie gets Idaho.

Time to see how much of a soothsayer I am later. The only one I'm unsure of is Utah on the Dem side.

Jobbs

Banned
Well your game is partly inspired by the souls games, yeah? you could sort of consider it part of the lead up till your game is released (though not actually say that)

basically I mean you have an excuse where it can be on topic

yeah I guess I'll just stream from my regular channel, ttpete.

Oooh nooo I spilled coffee on my pants too

Welp, now me and Jobbs are pantless, what're we going to do Jobbs hmm?

oh crap spilled coffee on my shirt now

tumblr_inline_nob5ryKYi11tnu0ac_500.gif

Predictions for the primaries today:

Trump gets Arizona. Cruz gets Utah.

Hillary gets Arizona and Utah. Bernie gets Idaho.

Time to see how much of a soothsayer I am later. The only one I'm unsure of is Utah on the Dem side.

Apparently the guy who started the fight at his Tucson rally the other day is in the AF.

If I had known there was a rally here I would've shown up with a Bernie sign or something to troll. But alas.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
kay

Fear the Walking Dead is fucking stupid. Why would you go to the desert with no supplies? No water? No food?

Also, what the fuck are you doing, Madison? I get that you're trying to wean your son off drugs but...I mean, he's going to have to do it cold turkey eventually. Might as well have him suck it up and do it now before it becomes even more of a problem.

Alicia, save this show. Tell these idiots to get their shit together.
Wait, are you catching up with the first season? If so, rest easy. It gets better.

Super mild spoiler:
too bad your fave remains a snotty idiot.

Somnia

Wait, are you catching up with the first season? If so, rest easy. It gets better.

Super mild spoiler:

Ya Fear improved a ton by the end of the season and I'm actually pretty excited for where they are going with season 2.

Regarding your spoiler:
The problem is her parents refused to tell her anything, she was left in the dark for 99% of the season so there's a realistic reason why she acts the way she does. Hopefully in season 2 now that she knows and understands what's happening she'll change some.

I've beat 2 - 5 and enjoyed them all

saying 4 is wack is kinda crazy talk

what didn't you like?
I played several hours of it and didn't vibe with it. Couldn't get into it. I know it's not a bad game, it just didn't click with me. Didn't like the controls, wasn't feeling the characters, wasn't feeling the story.

This was like six years ago, so I might feel differently if I gave it another shot today.

Super mild spoiler:

I like her snotty attitude. I don't blame her either; her brother keeps fucking up, she's probably angry about her dad, and I'd be pissed too if no one told me what the fuck was going on when there are zombies walking around.

zeemumu

I spend too much time reading through the Universal Studios Halloween Horror Nights wiki. Comes with being a horror movie fan, I guess, but damn it did I miss some cool shit by not living in Orlando. They had a whole event centered around Blood Mary one year.

I like her snotty attitude. I don't blame her either; her brother keeps fucking up, she's probably angry about her dad, and I'd be pissed too if no one told me what the fuck was going on when there are zombies walking around.

Most people in that universe either end up dead or hardened survivalists. The last characters with snotty attitudes were all eaten alive. Luckily she's part of the main cast so it ups her survival chances.

FloatOn

I spend too much time reading through the Universal Studios Halloween Horror Nights wiki. Comes with being a horror movie fan, I guess, but damn it did I miss some cool shit by not living in Orlando. They had a whole event centered around Blood Mary one year.

As someone who lives in Orlando, tourist stuff like this gets tiresome very quickly.

I used to have friends that worked there and I would go to the cast parties and hit every house. It's all pretty meh tbh

zeemumu

Also she's straight. She won't die.

Valar Morghulis when it comes to Walking Dead. The only thing that can save you is popularity, and even that's not 100%. There are people dead in the comics and alive in the show and vice versa. Most of the original team is dead. She probably would have had better job security on The 100 than on Walking Dead. Also if I remember correctly there's still a living gay couple. I think it'd be sorta hilarious if the other lesbian ended up with Eugene, though. They keep trying to put them together as if they'll end up together and I'm just sittin' here thinking

Jim-Carrey-What-the-hell-are-you-talking-about.gif

Although there was a point in the current season where the group was made up of 3 black characters (one a minor character) and the rest were white and the black characters were the only ones to survive.

As someone who lives in Orlando, tourist stuff like this gets tiresome very quickly.

I used to have friends that worked there and I would go to the cast parties and hit every house. It's all pretty meh tbh

Your HHN has significantly more work put into it than ours. Sure we have the terror tram but yours has complex overarching backstories and shit.

Valar Morghulis when it comes to Walking Dead. The only thing that can save you is popularity, and even that's not 100%. There are people dead in the comics and alive in the show and vice versa. Most of the original team is dead. She probably would have had better job security on The 100 than on Walking Dead.

Although there was a point in the current season where the group was made up of 3 black characters (one a minor character) and the rest were white and the black characters were the only ones to survive..

AMC has to know how much of a following ADC already has. They wouldn't dare risk losing her.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Tonight is going to be a night. I just got a bottle of japanese whiskey and frida tequila in the mail. So drunkeness and resident evil 0 is the plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom