• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
drunk post tonight plz

I'm going to need you people to entertain me tonight

I can get on Skype and give you other kind of entertainment.
fantasia2.png

zeemumu

5th most liked, 3rd most hated, 2nd most potential to change.

I'm not sure if actor migration sticks for television. For movies, sure because you only need to see it once. But if zombie apocalypse shows aren't your thing and the character is drastically different I don't know how long it would stay boosted. If Alicia doesn't shape up that number's gonna drop again. Kinda hard to tell until about episode 3 of the new season because the show was on hiatus when all of this happened.

Given the show's nature and her attitude, she'll either turn into Sansa or a lesser Lexa.

zeemumu

Wait...Alicia's high school in the show...I've been there!

My dad used to teach there! Oh shit that's awesome!

He's gonna lose his shit when I tell him.

Even though Scotland is a part of Britain is it mainly just English people who refer to themselves as British

Isn't it crazy that there's still a Cornish language that just blows my mind

I don't know enough Scottish/Welsh/Northern Irish people to be able to tell you that, but I tend to refer to myself as English. The word British is too tied in my mind with bullshit "patriotism" and racist nationalistic fuckheads like Nigel Farage, which I think is then probably down to some connection with the British Empire. Like there wasn't an English Empire so it doesn't gross me out as much associating with it.

One of my favourite parts of Groezrock a couple of years ago was when my friend from California, at the top of a human pyramid, was waving the Cornish flag. Like that's just such a weird mixture.

Nerdkiller

Membeur
I don't know enough Scottish/Welsh/Northern Irish people to be able to tell you that, but I tend to refer to myself as English. The word British is too tied in my mind with bullshit "patriotism" and racist nationalistic fuckheads like Nigel Farage, which I think is then probably down to some connection with the British Empire. Like there wasn't an English Empire so it doesn't gross me out as much associating with it.
You don't like to be called British?

fa1.jpg

Jobbs

Banned
Quite literally for me this past weekend! :D

nnooo that actually doesn't make sense.. vanilla didn't literally become sex because you had sex and smell like vanilla. that's really problematic actually.

congrats on the sex though. =D

17 hours until vanilla literally becomes dark souls 3. I'm about to open the red dualshock 4.

zeemumu

Y'all are taking this Alicia thing too far. I don't think I've had a legit celebrity crush since high school. Maybe I just have too many attractive friends?

I agree with you but it's probably not going to go away for a few reasons. Dragonz' crush on her goes beyond just looks. Best to leave her alone for the time being.

Congrats on the sex by the way.

nnooo that actually doesn't make sense.. vanilla didn't literally become sex because you had sex and smell like vanilla. that's really problematic actually.

congrats on the sex though. =D

17 hours until vanilla literally becomes dark souls 3. I'm about to open the red dualshock 4.
Matt what if I had vanilla sex. What then? :p

I agree with you but it's probably not going to go away for a few reasons. Dragonz' crush on her goes beyond just looks.
Well I guess my question is does crushing on a celeb ultimately bring you joy or despair? If it's joy then that's fine, but I think it's easy to get caught up in hopeless longing and that's not good for anyone.

But emotions are irrational so I get that!

zeemumu

Well I guess my question is does crushing on a celeb ultimately bring you joy or despair? If it's joy then that's fine, but I think it's easy to get caught up in hopeless longing and that's not good for anyone.

But emotions are irrational so I get that!

I don't think it's the celebrity at all.

But in general? I guess it depends. You can like someone and know that it's never going to happen between you two. If that wasn't possible I'd totally be dead (not because of a celebrity).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom