• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.
29% on RT.

10 fresh, 17 rotten so far. No mercy.

Dammit, and I adjusted my 'old score + percentage change' upwards instead of downwards. Should have gone with my gut rather than buying into 'but it's still gonna be great' marketing.

this was my guess:
64 RT
52 MC, probably less.

Nooooz, off by more than half. Oh the cognitive dissonance!

edit: though currently at 40% on RT and 48 on MC.

What's the polite way of saying "this woman is making my dick furious"?

v05uV.gif

Lex Luther isnt some skinny white guy
smh at that casting

they have my money already so it can't be that bad, can it?

Yeah well Daredevil got Vincent D'onofrio who would have had the right body and Clancy Brown who does Lex's voice, so Snyder had to settle. Plus someone like Eisenberg makes more sense for a stereotypical new money mogul.

Jobbs

Banned
^ none of those seem very polite. :( the campaign reporter on MSNBC a bit ago was filling me with sexual rage. it has passed.

anyway... I had to stop camping the dark souls 3 jp OT because assholes are watching streams and are incapable of commenting on them without spoiler tagging.. Someone even posted a non spoilered screenshot of a new area. had to bail.

fucking idiot asses ruin everything.

Let's not fight, we should co-parent

captain cold is the most dumb shit stupid character I've ever seen - not only in that show, or in superhero shows, but in any show.

zeemumu

captain cold is the most dumb shit stupid character I've ever seen - not only in that show, or in superhero shows, but in any show.

He's no Cruella

giphy.gif

I've played enough Crash Bandicoot to recognize Dr. Neo Cortex's voice anywhere. I heard his voice in the
courtroom
scene and immediately knew it was him before I even saw his face.

It's been far too long for me to recognize anyone's voice from Crash Bandicoot. I miss Crash Team Racing.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
So I cracked and bought Twilight Princess HD.

Enjoying it more than the first time, actually. I kept comparing it to other Zeldas back then; viewing it as its own thing makes it more enjoyable.

Salty about Hero Mode being mirrored. Playing Normal, even though it's too easy, because I refuse to support such an asinine design decision.

Misha

Banned

Enjoying it more than the first time, actually. I kept comparing it to other Zeldas back then; viewing it as its own thing makes it more enjoyable.

Salty about Hero Mode being mirrored. Playing Normal, even though it's too easy, because I refuse to support such an asinine design decision.

The Wii version was mirrored back in the day since link is left handed and most people are right

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
The Wii version was mirrored back in the day since link is left handed and most people are right
I was salty even back then. I get why they did it, but still.

It's been far too long for me to recognize anyone's voice from Crash Bandicoot. I miss Crash Team Racing.

Yeah, lots of good times with CTR. I still replay Crash 1, 2 and Twinsanity every so often.

All I can hear nowadays from him is Mr. Krabs.

I've never watched a full episode of Spongebob. Even as a girl, it always grated on me. Lots of my friends loved it though.

Mirrored from GC? I've only played the Wii version so I would probably intentionally opt for that.

zeemumu

Yeah, lots of good times with CTR. I still replay Crash 1, 2 and Twinsanity every so often.

I rented Twinsanity back in the day but never got to play much of it. I got to the part where you have to find Cortex's niece or something.

Crash Bandicoot Warped was probably my best one of the platformers. Loved the Great Wall levels with the tiger.

SolVanderlyn

Mirrored from GC? I've only played the Wii version so I would probably intentionally opt for that.
Yeah, mirrored from GC. I played the Wii version, too, but I want the most canon experience possible. Plus, familiarity is the father of stagnation.

I am considering the prospect of restarting on Hero Mode. Depends how easy Forest Temple is. Either that, or run out and get a Ganon amiibo... -_-

1926856_917317298381797_4001451981478407480_n.jpg

Dragon Piercer. Y'all ready to get rekt?

zeemumu

Yeah, mirrored from GC. I played the Wii version, too, but I want the most canon experience possible. Plus, familiarity is the father of stagnation.

I am considering the prospect of restarting on Hero Mode. Depends how easy Forest Temple is. Either that, or run out and get a Ganon amiibo... -_-

Dragon Shatterer. That sounds more like a mace than a sword.

Kevyt

Crash 2 is best Crash

Fuck I need to replay it it's been too long

CTR is good too

I've never watched a full episode of Spongebob. Even as a girl, it always grated on me. Lots of my friends loved it though.

OMG I love CTR! It's still a great game even today.

I got Trust Provider... lol

My sword provides trust?

Let's Swordfight Solvanderlyn!! \o/

Somehow I got Pussy Destroyer ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I don't believe you.

Signed,
Heart Defender

I rented Twinsanity back in the day but never got to play much of it. I got to the part where you have to find Cortex's niece or something.

Crash Bandicoot Warped was probably my best one of the platformers. Loved the Great Wall levels with the tiger.

Too many levels where you're not platforming. The wave racer and airplane levels in particular are just not fun.

SolVanderlyn

Let's Swordfight Solvanderlyn!! \o/
Bring it.

Did you read my bad story yet?

Image search Dragon Piercer:

095449mp383rptq9mzyq8l.jpg

Oh no. No. It's all loli anime girls and League of Legends art. My sword is cursed!!

SolVanderlyn

Yay!

I did! I even gave some thoughts a few pages ago. :p

Will finish reading it all tomorrow. I did skim through it several times but I need to re-read it.

If you don't mind me asking, what kind of teacher are you?
英語

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom