• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.

MutFox

Banned
I'm also cautiously optimistic about the next Zelda, I feel like Eiji Aonuma is possibly interested in reversing some of the bad habits they've developed (especially those surrounding robbing any sense of actual exploration or discovery). We saw baby steps in this direction with ALBW.

For me, Zelda never felt the same after Aonuma took over.
Hope with his new one, he finally puts a great Zelda out.

Jobbs

Banned
You wanna do art for my DLC?

I have a feeling the gif you quoted will also serve as the response

artists don't wanna art for other people very often, unless there's a really compelling financial case

correct me if I'm wrong though

For me, Zelda never felt the same after Aonuma took over.
Hope with his new one, he finally puts a great Zelda out.

I certainly like the art style, and maybe they're finally remembering that old school Zelda was the progenitor of open world design

Jobbs

Banned
I'd draw twelve characters for like $1,000

depending greatly on variables, though, since I have no idea what the variables are

and now the more I think about it the number is going up

How many figures for twelve characters?

giphy.gif

5 2D Character concepts cost me a near arm and a leg

Dear LJ:

I stepped on a piece of soap in the shower tonight; I thought it was a fish, like at the beach— so I jumped! And felt stupid.

I wish I had banged my head or foot or dick or something so this story had a funnier ending.

Jobbs

Banned
I kept typing timecodes to post and then immediately deleting them because it got crazier and crazier.

But 2:12

tumblr_n00tlrPOUq1qcytrro2_500.gif

Hold me

(I just got paid today and I'm really resisting just buying it off JP PSN. Genuinely)

yes that part blew my fucking mind.

also look at the run animation on the character and the movement of the cape https://youtu.be/QjY99zF3_to?t=117

just gorgeous

re. buying on JP PSN.. I didn't resist. :) It's preloaded and I'm playing/streaming it starting in about 10 hours.

Jobbsy, I have managed to go completely dark on DS3....except for what you've posted.

Now I know that there is a luck stat the game is ruined for me.

RUINED!

I'm going to be keeping this stat low, I think it's probably a bullshit or niche stat

Buy it and stream it for 48 hours.

tumblr_mz1rnu99341s12l2ho1_500.gif

Oh God, I really want to do this

yes that part blew my fucking mind.

also look at the run animation on the character and the movement of the cape https://youtu.be/QjY99zF3_to?t=117

just gorgeous

re. buying on JP PSN.. I didn't resist. :) It's preloaded and I'm playing/streaming it starting in about 10 hours.

Holy crap I didn't even notice the cape D:

I seriously was just mesmerized by how many pieces that worm is animating at once

(Oh believe me I know this. And I'm incredibly jealous. I'm gonna try and set aside some time to join that stream just to fawn over it :p )

Edit: Real quick on the Luck stat. I'm 100% unsure but it might be used similarly to Demon's Luck stat which affected Item Drop rates and plague resistances (and specific weapon's damage ratings)

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak

I wanted to watch previous streams by some of the people I follow and when I click it only gives me the people online which is not many. I dont even follow 15 streamers so its not like there is something that could be messy. Twitch needs to fix their shit.

Have you gone from sick c*nt to shit c*nt?
They are bothered that I care about someone for once lol. They brought up the movie Saving Silverman which was a hilarious throwback

Dude, you`ve changed...
Yeah O_O not spending $500-$800 out a week anymore is pretty awesome lol

Rarely drink now and no other drugs + no partying

Never thought I would see the day I would get super whipped

Turin

Banned
Space Cadet

tumblr_lrfya1EjJn1qma5d3o1_500.gif

They are bothered that I care about someone for once lol. They brought up the movie Saving Silverman which was a hilarious throwback

Yeah O_O not spending $500-$800 out a week anymore is pretty awesome lol

Rarely drink now and no other drugs + no partying

Never thought I would see the day I would get super whipped

This is good to hear, brother.

Then stream Castlevania 64 you handsome bastard! (And link me cause twitch is a pos atm)

Haha I'm deciding whether to do Castlevania 64 (I like to call it Castlevania : Apocalypse which is a weird mishmash between the English and Jap titles for it because it sounds BADASS) or Lost Kingdoms tonight.

Edit : Moist inducing voice is a bold faced lie. I watched the last stream out of curiosity and my own voice weirds me out. It's so shrill

SHUCKS

(You should join the stream sometime)

Double Edit : EasyAllies just sold me on Pokken Tournament. Michael Huber is a danger to my wallet with that infinite hype

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Haha I'm deciding whether to do Castlevania 64 (I like to call it Castlevania : Apocalypse which is a weird mishmash between the English and Jap titles for it because it sounds BADASS) or Lost Kingdoms tonight.
Im cool with either. Lost Kingdoms is way shorter than Castlevania 64 so you might try getting that one first and then C64 followed by LK2. Perfect planning tbh. :p

EDIT: As for the voice thing it seems normal that most people react weirded out by their voice and think they are deeper than they actually sound. You have a nice voice :p

Extra Edit: Finally got around watching the Castlevania 4 finale :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom