• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jobbs

Banned
RlZgKmh.gif

Chuckie

captain cold is the most dumb shit stupid character I've ever seen - not only in that show, or in superhero shows, but in any show.

He is. He is so fucking annoying with his stupid accent and intonation. When I mentioned that once, I was told it was 'on purpose'... that the character Captain Cold is hamming it up.... whatever....it still sounds stupid as fuck. Fuck you Captain Cold. You have been replaced by a superior Mr Freeze years ago... so please go away and die.

He is. He is so fucking annoying with his stupid accent and intonation. When I mentioned that once, I was told it was 'on purpose'... that the character Captain Cold is hamming it up.... whatever....it still sounds stupid as fuck. Fuck you Captain Cold. You have been replaced by a superior Mr Freeze years ago... so please go away and die.

I love Miller's performance, but I generally agree that there are way too many clashes of tone in supervillain land.

Jobbs

Banned
I feel like I'm one of the only people who liked Man of Steel -- I mean, relatively speaking.

I think Superman is a shit character and a shit idea for a story, and it's complete bullshit that sucks. Man Of Steel seemed like about the best way to interpret it, though, and while there's a certain dissatisfaction in the action due to the characters endlessly slugging eachother and never causing any harm or making any progress, it was still decently fun.

I enjoyed it more than the last Superman movie, and it was more enjoyable than some of the shittier Marvel properties, like The Avengers or Antman, both of which were absolutely fucking awful.

Chuckie

While I don't agree with you on the Avengers and Ant Man, I do agree with you that MoS was decent and a lot more entertaining than that bore-fest called Superman Returns.

Jobbs

Banned
Cooking for two so there's no ketchup this time. I promise.

https://giant.gfycat.com/UnselfishHardHammerkop.webm

midnight sketti with avocados. nice work

I like to use avocados in baked potatoes

when I'm not boilin' em, mashin' em, or stickin' em in a stew

While I don't agree with you on the Avengers and Ant Man, I do agree with you that MoS was decent and a lot more entertaining than that bore-fest called Superman Returns.

I literally fell asleep during Antman. I woke up a bit later in the movie and was unsure if the flying wings guy had been in it or if I dreamt it. I'm still not sure.

Cut the avocados in square or thinner than that please.

That sounds like a stupid idea. Thick avocado is miles better than thin slices. I eat sliced avocado every day. I know what I'm talking about.

"plox" really?

once you get the skin off, you can easily cut an avocado one handed. but i wouldn't recommend it.

Well until I grow a third arm or get one of those mouth-bite GoPro mounts this will have to do, recommendation or no.

plox

Clydefrog

I don't know if I'd be able to distinguish the avocado from the cooked pasta. The two textures aren't that much different. If you need a veggie pasta dish, why not go with something more crunchy like cucumber or zucchini? Cook the pasta al dente, cook the veggies crunchy.

Avocado always tastes gross.

*almost posted auto-ban image*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom