• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Avocado is the morbidly obese of the fruits. Wrong texture, doughy flesh, suspicious taste.

I know you're just trying to rile me up but when you pick an example that falls this flat I can't help but think you aren't even trying.

Avocado is the most healthy fruit. If you don't enjoy the flavor of the healthiest food then your biological evolution was insufficient and frankly lesser than that of normal people.

I don't know if I'd be able to distinguish the avocado from the cooked pasta. The two textures aren't that much different. If you need a veggie pasta dish, why not go with something more crunchy like cucumber or zucchini? Cook the pasta al dente, cook the veggies crunchy.

That's why I left it in big huge chunks. The only crunchy stuff that belongs in pasta is Parmesan cheese.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I know you're just trying to rile me up but when you pick an example that falls this flat I can't help but think you aren't even trying.

Avocado is the most healthy fruit. If you don't enjoy the flavor of the healthiest food then your biological evolution was insufficient and frankly lesser than that of normal people.

Girl, I'd substitute avocado with ibérico if I could. "Healthy" is what people hum to themselves to rationalise eating avocados.

Besides, everybody knows that ripe cherries are the God tier fruit. My parents own a bunch of trees and each summer I eat them by the buckets. So plump. So firm. So juicy. asdasdasdasd

meanwhile I'm eating oreos

raw

I prefer the cookie itself to the cream tbh.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Mac & Cheese is just gross. Reminds me of that time when I tried the cheeto crust recipe to see if it turned magically edible, but nope. It's just some bland mass of poor quality pasta and even lesser quality subcheese.

Clydefrog

Kraft macaroni and cheese is indeed trash. I was just stating how cheap it is. You could easily get 0.75 avocados / mac&cheese packet.

That's like 1 meal versus 4.

Mac & Cheese is just gross. Reminds me of that time when I tried the cheeto crust recipe to see if it turned magically edible, but nope. It's just some bland mass of poor quality pasta and even lesser quality subcheese.

Mac and cheese made with good cheese is heavenly. It's prime comfort food.

#It'sAnAmericanThingIGuess

SystemBug

I have never seen anybody so passionate about avocados.

I guess we all have our thing. For me it's plain Greek Yogurt.

I don't really cook anymore but the last great thing I made was this piece of chicken breast

11015661_807004429353607_516837104_n.jpg

Girl, I'd substitute avocado with ibérico if I could. "Healthy" is what people hum to themselves to rationalise eating avocados.

Besides, everybody knows that ripe cherries are the God tier fruit. My parents own a bunch of trees and each summer I eat them by the buckets. So plump. So firm. So juicy. asdasdasdasd

What? No "healthy" is the mantra of kale eaters. Avocado is undeniably delicious. There's a reason Chipotle et al can get away with charging you an arm and a leg for a tiny dollop of avocado pulp.

Avocados are high in fat and will make you the round mound of rebound.

Okay, I need to stop being playful here because this is legitimate FUD. The unsaturated fats of avocado lower your cholesterol and risk of heart disease, the exact opposite of the trans fats and saturated fats of something like a McDonalds meal. You should be getting 20–35% of your calories from unsaturated fats, especially instead of getting them all from refined carbs.

What? No "healthy" is the mantra of kale eaters. Avocado is undeniably delicious. There's a reason Chipotle et al can get away with charging you an arm and a leg for a tiny dollop of avocado pulp.

Okay, I need to stop being playful here because this is legitimate FUD. The unsaturated fats of avocado lower your cholesterol and risk of heart disease, the exact opposite of the trans fats and saturated fats of something like a McDonalds meal. You should be getting 20–35% of your calories from unsaturated fats, especially instead of getting them all from refined carbs.

Fat and calories. A little avocado won't kill you, but it's still not a super "healthy" fruit. It has notional content but rest two of those a day and I guarantee you'll be getting plump and soft...Like an avocado.

Now I'm backing down before Lilith im"pales" me...

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Work your ass to get account

Get account

Get account swept from you because the client's marketing head likes to go for drinks with that asshat workmate who's been accused of stealing accounts before and is probably on his way out

Mad Men was a fucking documentary.

Fat and calories. A little avocado won't kill you, but it's still not a super "healthy" fruit. It has notional content but rest two of those a day and I guarantee you'll be getting plump and soft...Like an avocado.

Now I'm backing down before Lilith im"pales" me...

Two full avocados, which is more than pretty much anyone eats in a day, isn't even 100% of the daily fat you need in a day.

But sure. Anything in excess is bad. That's why it's called excess.

anecdotally speaking, I eat avocado practically every day and have a BMI of 20.1.

FUME5

I have a BMI of a few beers and about to get chicken karagee and kutsu sushi roll.

Whatever that mayo like sauce is, it's fucking dope.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
For my last PFA I shook out as:

68"
144lbs
21-41-12
Body Fat 20%
Fat Mass 29lbs
Lean Mass 115lbs
Body Fat Category Athletic

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
My BMI is 14.5 because I have ascended the needs of flesh.

marrec

Banned
Y'all ever have an employee that you just wanna kick in the fucking teeth? I'm usually a pretty understanding guy but holy shit.

Trying to direct union employees is the fastest way to become anti-union.

Morning Fakes.

Edit:

That pig rubbing his butt presumably to music is adorbs.

Misha

Banned
Y'all ever have an employee that you just wanna kick in the fucking teeth? I'm usually a pretty understanding guy but holy shit.

Trying to direct union employees is the fastest way to become anti-union.

Morning Fakes.

Edit:

That pig rubbing his butt presumably to music is adorbs.

I know you're annoyed with the employee but to call him a pig is a bit rude

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I maintain that the uniform of the Spanish Legion couldn't be gayer even if it were redesigned by Tom of Finland.

SUbpPSj.jpg

That is some subversive shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom