• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeemumu

I need to start hiding my leftovers when I put them in the fridge. Someone ate my leftover pizza.

So what's everyone else up to?

Somnia

I need to start hiding my leftovers when I put them in the fridge. Someone ate my leftover pizza.

So what's everyone else up to?

I've had people steal my lunch before at work... I mean come on. If you're that desperate for food just ask me and I'll buy you lunch good god.

marrec

Banned
Guacamole is not a bad game D:

Jobbsy, not like this man D:

Don't have heroes kid, they always disappoint ya.

Looks like there was another leak of the NX controller. Second one looks more real than the first and looks like it's from a different source. Shits all leaky.

Symphonia

Banned
Cowboy pie? Is that like shepherd's pie or like frito-pie?
CowboyPie_zpse4cdee9f.jpg

It's essentially just sausage, potato, baked beans, cheese, garlic, worcester sauce, and herbs chucked in a pot and left to bake. It's great if you have a ton of this leftover but can't think of anything to cook. My Nana used to bake this once a week for me after school. It was delicious.

Somnia

Central IL. specialty called The Horseshoe

0auxpEo.jpg

This one is toasted bread, chicken, fries and cheese sauce.

Typically its made with hamburger, but there's a million versions now.

Misha

Banned
@Jobbs did you forget demon's souls had mana?

Looks like there was another leak of the NX controller. Second one looks more real than the first and looks like it's from a different source. Shits all leaky.

giphy.gif

I'll just not get one

marrec

Banned
It's essentially just sausage, potato, baked beans, cheese, garlic, worcester sauce, and herbs chucked in a pot and left to bake. It's great if you have a ton of this leftover but can't think of anything to cook. My Nana used to bake this once a week for me after school. It was delicious.

Looks good, like a shepards pie but with different innards.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
No. I managed to grab one online. Luckily it was in my size.

I am trying to bid cheap though. Assuming they approve my account.

Where from? I think i'm going to vote for a bunch of the cheap suits closer to the end date.
I like Will's clothes the most but Hugh Dancy is shorter than me unfortunately.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Seems the ads, on mobile at least, haven't caught up to the https switch.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
If it's a shop it's a damn good shop so I'm thinking whatever it is actually exists.

The question is, is it actually the NX controller or....?

It looks way way too good for a shop. Unless somebody faked a whole controller and made a damn good job.
It is quite small, if we compare it to laptop from one of the pics

Turin

Banned
Where from? I think i'm going to vote for a bunch of the cheap suits closer to the end date.
I like Will's clothes the most but Hugh Dancy is shorter than me unfortunately.

There was a size L "new with tags" on Ebay. I went and looked for you just now and there's just S's now.

A lot of the sizes on that auction are S or M but there's some L's in there if you keep looking.

Symphonia

Banned
Sorry to veer away from the discussion of the shambles that is the supposed NX controller, but I think I may have found my wife. Her name is Saoirse Ronan and, my lord, she is heavenly.

Misha

Banned
It looks way way too good for a shop. Unless somebody faked a whole controller and made a damn good job.
It is quite small, if we compare it to laptop from one of the pics
its looking like it might be ubisoft massive which if true would be surprising if they did some sort of fake

marrec

Banned
It's like they looked at the Wii U controller and said, "How can we make this worse?"

If it matches the Vita size at all it could be nice, judging by the pictures we have so far it looks to be a bit smaller though.

I'm always willing to give Nintendo a chance though, even if the hardware is shit the game always turn out to be dope.

Just let me play my Wii U games on it Nintendo pls.

Misha

Banned
If it matches the Vita size at all it could be nice, judging by the pictures we have so far it looks to be a bit smaller though.

I'm always willing to give Nintendo a chance though, even if the hardware is shit the game always turn out to be dope.

Just let me play my Wii U games on it Nintendo pls.
That looks like a very nice size for a controller

one that doesn't have a screen on it though. your thumbs are going to cover half the screen. also its too oval like and looks flat which are both bad too
but distance between thumbsticks = nice
Oh my lord, there's a whole fudging thread!?

I'M COMING HOME!
you may have to fight JaseC

Misha

Banned
assuming they did manage to figure out haptic feedback and there aren't any gameplay elements on that screen besides maybe UI, the only problem I'd have with it is the shape. at least theres an outside chance it might work out

oh or if it docks into a larger controller that makes it more like a real controller (though i don't understand the basic controller part in that case)
oh VR that would explain why they're keeping it pretty much just a screen
I'm being destroyed by this game

get good

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
It's okay. I'm sure I wasn't the first to say it either. I just don't want to comb through that mega thread. Using this thread to comment on major events is so much more convenient.

It is nicer. Far less "gaming sidedness"

Fuck the NX

Kinda looks like they are entertaining that possibility with the controller shape.

marrec

Banned
It's okay. I'm sure I wasn't the first to say it either. I just don't want to comb through that mega thread. Using this thread to comment on major events is so much more convenient.

Yep.

I'm perfectly okay with this design as a modular system. Pop an attachment onto it for a more Pro Controller like experience. If this is just the controller or a part of the controller for a more traditional console system I'm down.

Also, do we think they've finalized the hardware? They'd have to be pretty fucking close if production is starting later this summer.

I'm being destroyed by this game

I super wish Twitch wasn't blocked at work for me :(

Misha

Banned
Yep.

I'm perfectly okay with this design as a modular system. Pop an attachment onto it for a more Pro Controller like experience. If this is just the controller or a part of the controller for a more traditional console system I'm down.

Also, do we think they've finalized the hardware? They'd have to be pretty fucking close if production is starting later this summer.

I'd imagine they would have had to finalize the screen shape by now since it would affect any games they're developing for it.

if anything I'd expect them to just be changing grips and stuff like that. still could make a decent difference

marrec

Banned
I'd imagine they would have had to finalize the screen shape by now since it would affect any games they're developing for it.

if anything I'd expect them to just be changing grips and stuff like that. still could make a decent difference

Ya, screen size and shape matches the patent pretty closely so I'd imagine this is pretty close to final formfactor with maybe some component swaps.

I'm really interested in using those scrolling/clickable shoulder buttons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom