• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
iHygmiv.jpg
OnvgAkq.jpg

I never want it to leave, I give it a week tops though.

FloatOn

Sorry to veer away from the discussion of the shambles that is the supposed NX controller, but I think I may have found my wife. Her name is Saoirse Ronan and, my lord, she is heavenly.

not to piss in your cornflakes but I find her average at best. it completely perplexes me that she has such a fandom

zeemumu

That controller looks cool but my bets are that it'll feel terrible. People keep trying to simulate the feel of face buttons. It's like a button uncanny valley. You'll get close but you're not getting it right anytime soon.

zeemumu

agghhhh

dark souls 3 is the hardest one so far, at least in the early game. it's bruuutal

I'm still playing through DS1. Navigating that Crystal Cave. I've only got two more people left to kill after Seathe right? Whoever's in that lava area and Gwyn.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
I'm still playing through DS1. Navigating that Crystal Cave. I've only got two more people left to kill after Seathe right? Whoever's in that lava area and Gwyn.

Unless you have the DLC. Then there is 3? more bosses.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
I will judge NX controller when I have it my hands. But I think this is not the shape of final product.

I now know what it feels like to be old and think the younger generation are idiots.

I experienced this when I read those tweets from teens not knowing the sinking of the Titanic was a real event.

It's important to remember people aren't getting dumber overall. It's just that social media allows all people to broadcast their stupidity to everyone else.

Granadier

I experienced this when I read those tweets from teens not knowing the sinking of the Titanic was a real event.

It's important to remember people aren't getting dumber overall. It's just that social media allows all people to broadcast their stupidity to everyone else.

This is key.

Also story time: I was sitting in one of my general classes one day when the professor asked the class to write down what they thought was the most important world event of the last decade. One of the guys next to me leaned over and asked me if 9/11 happened in 2007. He was three when the towers were attacked. I felt like Billy Maddison at that point.

Misha

Banned

for an easy example, just look up flat earthers and remember that they're not specific to any generation

zeemumu

I tend to get the reverse. Older people don't know what I'm referring to half the time and then express surprise at me having knowledge of stuff that they grew up with. Is it really that surprising that I listen to Earth, Wind, and Fire?

FloatOn

so two years ago I had this idea for voice-to-pick in our warehouse.

I was told it was too expensive blah blah blah

I'm on a call now and they are talking about it

fuck this man

I always sucked at Mario games and it kinda bothers me. I always lost Yoshi, which made me hate Yoshi irrationally.

I could always relate to Toe jam and Earl.
The earthlings were fucked up and the planet was just as fucked up.

Granadier

The thread about the guy surviving multiple terrorist attacks reminded me of this girl: https://twitter.com/jessicaredfield

social media can really provide a haunting record of our last minutes

Legit scrolled down her list of tweets and read her bio before I picked up on what you were referring to.

Still feels odd that people's digital footprints live on now even after death.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
My second paycheck just came in

a-lot-of-money.gif

Also my students really seem to like my novel, which is good, because I think it's garbage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom