• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Yeah, if you do ten years you might as well just go for your twenty. It's just...I don't think I'm ever gonna be able to get out of my MOS because it's undermanned, and I don't want to do it for a full career, so I might as well just get out.

But I know they're gonna start offering hefty reenlistment bonuses, so I'm torn.
Yeah, I was ready to get out but they threw $75000 in my face. I couldn't say no.

zeemumu

Yeah, I was ready to get out but they threw $75000 in my face. I couldn't say no.

d1ZDiqX.gif

zeemumu

After looking through that site with every music genre known to man, I'm starting to realize that I have some attachment to punk. Most of it phased into metal but there's still some there.

marrec

Banned
Still salty AF about no Super Mario RPG on the NA Wii U VC.

Even more salty about my Wii U tablet charger crapping out on me yesterday.

Did you try taking the battery out and leaving it out for a few minutes then putting it back in?

Mine crapped out on my and that fixed it.

Misha

Banned
more people here care that north carolina is enforcing their speed limit laws than care that north carolina is forcing a demographic into situations where many will see violence and at least discrimination ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Jobbs

Banned
I am vegging out on dark souls 3 in ways most people have never dreamed of vegging out

these are the days when it pays to have no children and no conventional job

marrec

Banned
Eh, I watched a couple of episodes but dropped out.

I only have enough time in my TV budget for Flash, Teen Titans Go, Rick and Morty, and Steven Universe.

Jobbs

Banned
how do you fakers feel about supergirl?

I have little tolerance for the show

She's one of the better looking people on TV, though, for whatever that's worth, and I'm sure that's fascinating to hear because no one ever points that out, certainly no one on internet forums

FloatOn

I've grown to like it because it was a bit slow in the beginning..

It kind of reminds of The Flash in that it's not afraid to be fun. I am growing tired of some of the angst though.

I am looking forward to the flash/supergirl crossover thing that's happening in a couple of weeks. It's interesting that such a thing is even happening since they are different networks.

I am vegging out on dark souls 3 in ways most people have never dreamed of vegging out

these are the days when it pays to have no children and no conventional job

Not having kids out of religious obligation or having a broken condom = Sanity and money for booze and video games, ahoy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom