• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.
PPnCHnf.jpg

lmao

I kind of refuse to believe there isn't an actual person behind that account. It's way too human. Seems to pass the
Turing test.

Jobbs

Banned
:: suplexes RNH erotically ::

Bear in mind that most of the Dark Souls diehards (ie the ones going to great lengths to play the game early) are used to playing on PC.

FWIW the performance is comparable to Bloodborne on PS4.

make no mistake, the framerate in dark souls 3 on ps4 is absolutely shit. it's even worse than bloodborne, which was already shit.

PC will be THE place to play this game.

I just bought tickets for 7PM too (4.7 hours from now). lol

make no mistake, the framerate in dark souls 3 on ps4 is absolutely shit. it's even worse than bloodborne, which was already shit.

PC will be THE place to play this game.

Huh. I believe you. I wonder how much FROM will be able to improve this by the time the real English release happens.

Risgroo

I actually really enjoyed Enslaved, it wasn't amazing, but it was a good game.
Yeah, pretty much how I feel. The gameplay is very simple, but the setting and characters are interesting enough to make up for it. Can't wait to see how Trip and Monkey's relationship develops!

And Trip is super cute :3

Jobbs

Banned
There is one kinda close to where I live. like its beside this tattoo shop called Nude Buddha which I find highly unappropriated.

there's one in columbus called The Lion's Den and it's been there all my life. I remember driving by it as a kid and asking my mom what was in it.. imagining it was, you know, lion stuff. I liked lions.

Somnia

I'm going to the 9PM CST showing of BvS and I have 0 excitement at all. At least a bunch of friends will be there and maybe it'll have good trailers, right?

SystemBug

that is undeniably adorable, but I always feel like no matter how sweet they can seem you are always one momentary lion's whim away from being gored to death instantly

like that bear guy from grizzly man
The bear guy from grizzly man wasn't really a care taker. All the lions he knows here are the ones hes trained from birth.

But yes that can happen.

I did a project on that guy in highschool. They shot of him walking on the horizon with little foxes following him is still the cutest thing ever

zeemumu

Barring is difficult for me. I can't reach my ring finger over to the 4th fret without letting up pressure on the other two strings so they end up coming out muted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom