• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't set a cake on fire. You impale it with fiery brands, sure, but the wound is from the stabbing not the heat.

Food with feelings is a funny idea. I'm cautiously optimistic about the new Seth Rogen movie.

Mog Chothra was a disappointment.

zeemumu

There are a few Undertale songs that I think you'd like but I'm afraid to link them because of spoilers.

But for my fakeGAFers who like both Undertale and Steven Universe.

You don't set a cake on fire. You impale it with fiery brands, sure, but the wound is from the stabbing not the heat.

Food with feelings is a funny idea. I'm cautiously optimistic about the new Seth Rogen movie.

Mog Chothra was a disappointment.

Reminds me of that Courage the Cowardly Dog episode where they get transported to the future where everyone has evolved into bananas and they worship the great banana which turns out to be a massive ape.

because it's sad in the context of the game but it's beautiful otherwise

no joke after "it" happened I was a mess
I had to close my 3DS. I couldn't believe it. I REFUSED.
Bring back Scuttlebutt for AA6

sss sss ssssss

tumblr_inline_ncj0o0lBtf1qkpnrw.gif

I just rewatched it

Noooooo

Also I was fucking flabbergasted when (AA1)
Mia died
. Like...what the fuck? Two minutes into the game and one of the mains is already dead?

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I just rewatched it

Noooooo

Also I was fucking flabbergasted when (AA1)
Mia died
. Like...what the fuck? Two minutes into the game and one of the mains is already dead?
Mia
is my favorite AA character (other than Nick himself)

Flashback cases in AA3 were awesome.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
God dammit. I cannot get my parents to eat a single healthy meal. They're both severely overweight and suffer from health complications, and refuse to admit that their diet is shit and to do anything about it. I finally convinced them to have a nature burger or something, and then they made fries AND tater tots to go along with it, as well as put three or four slices of cheese on it. I give up. Every time I'm with them it's insanely frustrating. I worry about them.

Edit: Ohgod think I've reached the phase in my life where I'm becoming the caretaker

zeemumu

Thanks! I like it a lot but it's not as energetic, so I may switch back soon. We'll see!
Great photo, smoking hot.

Oh that's you in your avatar? Cool

I saw that already. Definitely really good, and probably leaps and bounds ahead of BvS, but this is something I have to see for myself.

I remember bailing on Hostel to go see King Kong, and bailing on a 2nd viewing of Amazing Spider-Man 2 to go home.

zeemumu

YKN I'm watching this Underground show. I gotta say, I don't see this show lasting long enough for Sonic to find his mother.

zeemumu

For my first MRE I got Reese's Pieces and it was the first candy / sweet thing I'd had in months and god was it good

The bastard child of M&Ms. Never again.

You don't like it? I WILL DESTROY YOU.

It's only a ten episode season. And I'm pretty sure it's a one time thing.

Relax, I'm joking. That was a Sonic Underground reference.

I'm not sure how to feel about the show so far. I feel like the cinematographer and composer thought they were working on a different type of show. I'll let you know when i finish the first episode.

Relax, I'm joking. That was a Sonic Underground reference.

I'm not sure how to feel about the show so far. I feel like the cinematographer and composer thought they were working on a different type of show. I'll let you know when i finish the first episode.

I like the way it's shot for the most part. The scene with Rosalee running through the house is really weird looking tho. But yeah, the soundtrack is anachronistic at times. I know it's intentional, but it doesn't gel well with everything else. A definite immersion breaker. Thankfully I find the writing and acting to be pretty top notch.

And fwiw, while I like the pilot episode, I do feel that eps 2 and 3 are better.

zeemumu

Alright, finished the pilot.

I'm curious to see how the plot plays out. Also, I just realized who the lawyer's wife is.

Arrow-huntress.jpg

The shadow of The CW stretches far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom