• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timu

Just got back from seeing Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice.

It disappointed me in many aspects but I did like some of the characters, the action, acting, music and effects in it. The story needed work in it's 1st half, it had weird scenes, scenes that don't make sense, plotholes and inconsistent at times.

There were things that made me go "WTF, why is this happening" and such. I was entertained but frustrated at the same time. Considering the hype I had for it, it's a disappointment but it wasn't a waste for me. I definitely want to see the Ultimate Edition if it improves on it with 30 extra minutes of footage.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
9d7b519674.png

Blasphemy. The Room is enjoyable.

Dennis

Banned
I want to see Batman v Superman.

Batman looks the best he has ever done on the big screen.

And most people have shit taste in movies so all the bad reviews don't bother me much.

Finally someone asking you out instead of just wanting a fuck.

Suffer, mountain guy.

Alright, finished the pilot.

I'm curious to see how the plot plays out. Also, I just realized who the lawyer's wife is.

Arrow-huntress.jpg

The shadow of The CW stretches far.

Shit gets crazier over the next two episodes.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
It's the Judd Apatow effect. If you're involved in enough different films people will remember the hits and will eventually forget you wrote Don't Mess with the Zohan.

FloatOn

Class ran late. I want to finish daredevil but alas, I'm too tired.

It's also raining and thundering which makes me sleepy.

It would be nice to have a little spoon right now tbh

But whatever :/

Sometimes I forget that I have a bachelor's. Like...I spent four years of my life on that thing and it legit has no relevance in my life other than me making student loan payments every month.

...yay?

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Only 8 hours left until my date getting stood up.

If your expectations are on the ground there's no chance of disappointment!!

Sometimes I forget that I have a bachelor's. Like...I spent four years of my life on that thing and it legit has no relevance in my life other than me making student loan payments every month.

...yay?

I'm getting more offers and contracts than I can handle and I'm only in my junior year. Looking at that bachelor's like it's not even worth it. :/

holy shit

I just realized I haven't come out to anyone other than my mom

edit: FUCK NO THAT LAST WEEKEND I WAS REALLY DRUNK AND I SAID THINGS

fHDIGHFFRDIOGJIRSIFDHGVidfsrjfoasfdjdsuighdsigjg

Kevyt

I had six scrambled eggs, with three slices of Turkey breast, two whole avocados, my whey protein, kale spinach salad, a peanut butter sandwich with spinach, two bananas and a glass of almond milk and I still feel fucking hungry. Worst is that I can't fall asleep when I feel hungry.

What is going on... That dinner alone is easily 1600 calories.

I hate this. I hate it.

Fuck this life and this body of mine!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom