• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.
The BvS RT thread makes make want to fight GAF. Like I seriously hate a good 99% of the users here for their general opinions about everything.

Also good morning 1%.

I really don't know what people were expecting.
People expecting superhero movies to be some masterpiece of writing.

It was real dumb but god was it pretty and entertaining.

Also, I want more Affleck Batman. Ben killed it

I have to get dressed and ready for work.

But one of y'all let me know me if we are going to do anything with Discord or something tonight.

Also FakeGAF steam group needs more people.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I have to get dressed and ready for work.

But one of y'all let me know me if we are going to do anything with Discord or something tonight.

Also FakeGAF steam group needs more people.
Link it and I'll join!

zeemumu

Listening to this podcast from a few years ago and it's been mentioned that he won't back any other Metroid style games because he already backed ghost song.

They're having a panel for The 100 here but it's tomorrow and I'm only staying for one day. Sorry Dragonz :/. Plan B then.

Nerdkiller

Membeur
So...I went and saw Batman v Superman yesterday...it was infuriating. Almost on par with how I experienced the Amazing Spiderman features. Main characters are fundamentally broken (Batman is finally the authoritarian power fantasy that many Batfans have been clamouring since The Dark Knight Returns), Lex is just Mark Zuckerberg and the Joker mushed together, useless dream sequences, overcomplicated yet underwritten, boring as hell, I could go on and on with just how bad it was. But in short...I think I should go watch Batman and Robin to calm myself down.

Listening to this podcast from a few years ago and it's been mentioned that he won't back any other Metroid style games because he already backed ghost song.

They're having a panel for The 100 here but it's tomorrow and I'm only staying for one day. Sorry Dragonz :/. Plan B then.

It's ok, I'm gonna stream it anyway.

We should go next year though, I mean I'm close enough.

Edit: Haha never mind....I'll be on my "vacation"

zeemumu

It's ok, I'm gonna stream it anyway.

We should go next year though, I mean I'm close enough.

Edit: Haha never mind....I'll be on my "vacation"
I was going to attempt to get you an autograph if she was there and doing signings :/. I'll figure something else out.

Well if you ever end up visiting socal we'll hang out. But for now I need you to talk me out of buying this keyblade. It's so nice.

I was going to attempt to get you an autograph if she was there and doing signings :/. I'll figure something else out.

Well if you ever end up visiting socal we'll hang out. But for now I need you to talk me out of buying this keyblade. It's so nice.

You are so good to me ;_; It's okay though, there will be other opportunities I'm sure.

If you want the keyblade, go for it. How much is it? Is it nice?

Edit: No joke though if they have any sick posters or something there for The 100 or anything else you know I like, if you get it for me, I'll paypal you some cash for them.

zeemumu

You are so good to me ;_; It's okay though, there will be other opportunities I'm sure.

If you want the keyblade, go for it. How much is it? Is it nice?

Edit: No joke though if they have any sick posters or something there for The 100 or anything else you know I like, if you get it for me, I'll paypal you some cash for them.

They're 30 for the foam ones. But they're so detailed. But I don't need more keyblades.

Also I played umbrella corps and pokken tournament. Bith very odd feeling games. But I did get a star fox patch.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
XSHH8gQ.jpg

This stuff is fantastic, guys.

Also, my command celebrated Women's History Month today, by decorating the mess decks in purple and pink. I can't help but shake my fucking head at it...

I used to be stationed in Yokosuka, but no, I'm in VA. I just miss the food so I get JDM snacks delivered to me.

Ohhhhh okay. My dad got orders to the Marine base in Iwakuni as a Navy corpsman, and I was born there. I've always wanted to go back and was hoping for orders to Tokyo or something but instead I got Arizona.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm currently reading The Magicians and it's pretty enthralling. So far it's like Harry Potter going to magic college but with a more mature air about everything than any Harry Potter book.

And there's actually a gay character, but I fully expect him to die at some point because of reasons.

I'm currently reading The Magicians and it's pretty enthralling. So far it's like Harry Potter going to magic college but with a more mature air about everything than any Harry Potter book.

And there's actually a gay character, but I fully expect him to die at some point because of reasons.

The show has one of the eight lesbian characters to die since 2016 started. So...like, 80 something days.

Somnia

The show has one of the eight lesbian characters to die since 2016 started. So...like, 80 something days.

Yes it does, it also has a male gay character find a relationship and then have it ripped from him within an episode.

I haven't made it very far into the book so no idea if it's the same.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Ohhhhh okay. My dad got orders to the Marine base in Iwakuni as a Navy corpsman, and I was born there. I've always wanted to go back and was hoping for orders to Tokyo or something but instead I got Arizona.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

When can you rotate? We do it every 3-5 years. Maybe then? Japan is amazing, I miss it still.

When can you rotate? We do it every 3-5 years. Maybe then? Japan is amazing, I miss it still.

My orders say two years but the base is notorious for not letting people leave. So I'll probably be here for six.

The only way to get out of here is to either cross train into a new job or voluntarily deploy to Korea for a year so that you get base of preference when you get back.

My orders say two years but the base is notorious for not letting people leave. So I'll probably be here for six.

The only way to get out of here is to either cross train into a new job or voluntarily deploy to Korea for a year so that you get base of preference when you get back.

I'd totally voluntarily deploy to South Korea.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
The only two good things that Easter bring
- free monday
- good food

I am not drunk today, zero people in the pub and one very bored waitress. So I slurped that beer and went home.

Nothing like your parents reminding you that you don't have friends. Sigh

I hear that every day from my parents. Or variant with girlfriend.

Somnia

So I went to see Batman/Superman a 2nd time because a few friends talked me into it.

I have to say I didn't enjoy it much Thursday, but I was also really tired and exhausted from a shitty day and having been up since 430AM. I actually really enjoyed it this second time, I'm still not sold on Jessie as Lex as I felt he would have played an awesome Riddler, but otherwise I liked the rest of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom