• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.

marrec

Banned
Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude. I have been saying this since it came out. I also love the punky version of the theme song it has.

I thought everyone thought the game was crud, never played it myself but my kiddo seemed to like it.

Then again I don't watch Adventure Time so I never felt the need to play it.

jb1234

I'm still playing Dark Souls 3, BITCH!

I won't spoil but the big takeaway with this game is that the regular enemies have been dialed up to 11, particularly the dueling type enemies. They are smart and aggressive like never before. Various knights and other dueling type enemies are legitimately hard in this game.

Yeah, it looks hard as fuck, from what I watched. But then, there was also the possibility that you just suck at it. Bitch. ;)

Jobbs

Banned
Yeah, it looks hard as fuck, from what I watched. But then, there was also the possibility that you just suck at it. Bitch. ;)

hahahaha

just you wait, my man.

some of my hardest fights have been against non boss enemies and npcs. They are fucking evil. They use spells and miracles, they combo for ages, they chase hard, they break your guard, they shield bash -- They seem to be prepared for just about anything you can do and have an answer for it.

It's not just raw aggression, it's just really impressively crafted enemy combat AI. They will fight you smart and hard

which Adventure Time game? aren't there like 4 of them?

This one

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0081X5TV8/?tag=neogaf0e-20

It's good enough to where I'd recommend it heartily whether you like the tv show or not. It's legit.

I don't condone cheating.. but if some married woman is DTF I'm not in principle against it. That's her responsibility, her relationship is her business. If you slept with this woman, I'd judge her for cheating, and I'd judge you as successful at landing some P. (this isn't a gendered thing either, I'd say the same to a girl considering a fling with a married guy -- get that D! rock on with ya bad self! no shame in it)

Now -- If she has kids I'd stay away, I don't want to do things that could affect innocent children, but someone else being in a relationship and DTF is fair game IMO

I'm open to debate on this, of course.. If someone has a persuasive argument on how it's actually unethical to sleep with a married person, I'm listening

If you knowingly sleep with someone who's married/in a realtionship and not in an open relationship, then you're pretty shit in my book.

Limiting the blame to one side (the person who's married/in a relationship) isn't sound because both people involved in the affair are consenting to it knowing the emotional ramifications it could likely have on the person's spouse/partner if they found out. It's two people knowingly contributing to the potential suffering of another person.

jb1234

hahahaha

just you wait, my man.

some of my hardest fights have been against non boss enemies and npcs. They are fucking evil. They use spells and miracles, they combo for ages, they chase hard, they break your guard, they shield bash -- They seem to be prepared for just about anything you can do and have an answer for it.

It's not just raw aggression, it's just really impressively crafted enemy combat AI. They will fight you smart and hard

It'll be a nice change of pace from Salt, where virtually all of my deaths have been from the bosses. I didn't really experience any major boss deaths from Bloodborne until the DLC. Before, it was mostly the enemies that got me.

Misha

Banned
I thought everyone thought the game was crud, never played it myself but my kiddo seemed to like it.

Then again I don't watch Adventure Time so I never felt the need to play it.

Rebecca sugar was the best part of adventure time and its been pretty meh since she left

Jobbs

Banned
If you knowingly sleep with someone who's married/in a realtionship and not in an open relationship, then you're pretty shit in my book.

Limiting the blame to one side (the person who's married/in a relationship) isn't sound because both people involved in the affair are consenting to it knowing the emotional ramifications it could likely have on the person's spouse/partner if they found out. It's two people knowingly contributing to the potential suffering of another person.

If a woman is interested in sleeping with me, why is another guy she's involved with in some way my concern? Maybe they're on the rocks, maybe she doesn't care for him anymore, who knows, but why is that my responsibility? We're all adults here.

Like I said, I'd never do it if there were children involved, but if a woman is sleeping with me then she clearly isn't satisfied with her other guy, and that's her decision to make.

Steven Universe is so good tho

every 16-25 year old girl I know loves this

I think I've mentioned it before, but the ghost song composer played drums in some of the SU songs as a session musician

Aw man I missed politics chat? :c

Honestly, I think the reluctance people have to talk about politics is a huuuuge problem that needs to be addressed. Like, having such a fundamental aspect of life be something that noone talks about seems stupid and wrong, and like it will only ever help the people who are already in charge in some way, either though actual political power or via the media, etc.

It shouldn't be difficult to talk about.

Jobbs

Banned

Honestly, I think the reluctance people have to talk about politics is a huuuuge problem that needs to be addressed. Like, having such a fundamental aspect of life be something that noone talks about seems stupid and wrong, and like it will only ever help the people who are already in charge in some way, either though actual political power or via the media, etc.

the problem is because it's a shit show

politics are too tribal. for most people, especially on the right leaning side of the spectrum, politics are an identity rather than a set of facts and ideas

so if you challenge someone on things, they run to their trench rather than have a real discussion where they are open to being persuaded

it's easier to turn a jedi or a sith to the other side than it is to turn someone with a firm political identity

Somnia

I don't mind discussing it, the only place it should be 100% left out is at work.

marrec

Banned

As soon as you start getting into the cults of personalities then it becomes intractable. The actual on the ground policy discussions always seem to be more friendly.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
I'm curious what's pleasurable about sucking dick? It seems gross to me, but, of course, most things seem gross to me

Just to give my opinion and guess about this since I enjoy providing oral. The sensation and sexual control it provides is the most enjoyable aspect. More so than the taste of a vagina or feeling of it. Being able to give pleasure and make them lose control in passion is crazy hot, and oral tends to allow that really well in my experience.

Maybe it's the same for sucking dick, maybe not.
¯_(ツ)_/¯

Politics is too hot of a topic to be discussed like just another thing. It's like religion or console wars. People invest their whole mindset into the ideals of a political party, and it's far too easy to run into situations where people get piss mad and offended because they feel you are personally attacking their beliefs by disagreeing.
It's better to just leave it be, or discuss it with people you are close with. Not random people or people you are forced to work with.

Just to give my opinion and guess about this since I enjoy providing oral. The sensation and sexual control it provides is the most enjoyable aspect. More so than the taste of a vagina or feeling of it. Being able to give pleasure and make them lose control in passion is crazy hot, and oral tends to allow that really well in my experience.

¯_(ツ)_/¯

That's definitely part of it. I also have an oral fixation, which I realize is unusual. It's not uncommon to find me with a pen or bobby pin hanging out of my mouth, and I usually chew on straws and chicken bones much longer than most people will.

(sorry I missed your edit earlier Jobbs)

Misha

Banned
As soon as you start getting into the cults of personalities then it becomes intractable. The actual on the ground policy discussions always seem to be more friendly.

I'm not sure I agree that policy discussions work way better. I guess on the similar end of the political spectrum maybe but try to have a debate about abortion or lgbt rights with someone with the opposite viewpoint and not have it get heated

marrec

Banned
every 16-25 year old girl I know loves this

I think I've mentioned it before, but the ghost song composer played drums in some of the SU songs as a session musician

You should love it too Jobbs. LOOOVEE ITTTT

Also, the composer have any stories about working on SU?

Exactly. Pure. Unadulterated. Sugar.

I should probably check out early episodes of Adventure Time but the promo material never struck the right chord with me and the one off episodes I've watched never pulled me in.

Sugar is one of those people who's careers I'm going to follow closely. I imagine she's going to be doing more than just storyboards for big animated movies in the future.

I'm not sure I agree that policy discussions work way better. I guess on the similar end of the political spectrum maybe but try to have a debate about abortion or lgbt rights with someone with the opposite viewpoint and not have it get heated

Well, ya, some issues can definitely get heated.

I've never seen people MORE heated about politics though than when they talk about the personalities involved. It's not just this cycle either. Clinton's policies were very middle of the road and appealed to many republicans, but mention his name and it's like flipping a switch for some older GOP voters.

If a woman is interested in sleeping with me, why is another guy she's involved with in some way my concern? Maybe they're on the rocks, maybe she doesn't care for him anymore, who knows, but why is that my responsibility? We're all adults here.

Like I said, I'd never do it if there were children involved, but if a woman is sleeping with me then she clearly isn't satisfied with her other guy, and that's her decision to make.

It would also be her decision to you know divorce/separate from that guy if he wasn't doing it for her anymore. That would be the adult thing to do rather than hiding these feelings from him and seeking emotional and sexual comfort from someone else.

Granted nothing in this scenario is your burden to bear, but I would think empathizing with the person being cheated on and putting yourself in their place would cause you to feel some sort of revulsion at the act and not go through with it. It sure as hell does with me.

Somnia

It would also be her decision to you know divorce/separate from that guy if he wasn't doing it for her anymore. That would be the adult thing to do rather than hiding these feelings from him and seeking emotional and sexual comfort from someone else.

Granted nothing in this scenario is your burden to bear, but I would think empathizing with the person being cheated on and putting yourself in their place would cause you to feel some sort of revulsion at the act and not go through with it. It sure as hell does with me.

It'll be his burden when the husband shows up with a gun!

Jobbs

Banned
It'll be his burden when the husband shows up with a gun!

Think this scares me?

giphy.gif

It's actually a gift to me, because then I get the pleasure of beating his ass

Granadier

That's definitely part of it. I also have an oral fixation, which I realize is unusual. It's not uncommon to find me with a pen or bobby pin hanging out of my mouth, and I usually chew on straws and chicken bones much longer than most people will.

(sorry I missed your edit earlier Jobbs)

Well if you enjoy it and are skilled at it then more power to you!
As of yet I haven't met a girl who is enthusiastic about it and good. One or the other, but not both.

That GIF is actually of Jobbs showing his technique.

Someone please put Jobb's face on that gif :]

Misha

Banned
I should probably check out early episodes of Adventure Time but the promo material never struck the right chord with me and the one off episodes I've watched never pulled me in.

Sugar is one of those people who's careers I'm going to follow closely. I imagine she's going to be doing more than just storyboards for big animated movies in the future.
The first AT episode I watched was "I Remember You". It was so sugary I fell in love.
And then the other AT episodes are somewhat amusing but not the same level

I hope she sticks to TV. Animated movies have too many moving parts for an individual person to control imo.
Well, ya, some issues can definitely get heated.

I've never seen people MORE heated about politics though than when they talk about the personalities involved. It's not just this cycle either. Clinton's policies were very middle of the road and appealed to many republicans, but mention his name and it's like flipping a switch for some older GOP voters.

I guess that's true. It also happens that the issues people project their issues on the candidates so that makes sense.

Misha

Banned
I remember seeing Rebecca Sugar's posts on tumblr of Steven universe concept art. I hated the art style and was hoping it would get rejected so she could keep up on adventure time. Turned out for the best imo

FUME5

Had a girl who was going on about how she gave good head etc... and then, well, didn't.

When I brought it up the next morning her response was "I have a small mouth...".

Certainly knew how to stroke an ego at least.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak

¯_(ツ)_/¯

I think in part is the enjoyment the partner gets out of it and that in parts make you enjoy it. (I enjoy the ending reward but I'm not going into those details) Sucking a penis if it's clean that is should be the same as licking skin until well things start coming out of the penis and if you let those fluids go into your mouth. The breathing of your partner, the way the body reacts, if there are moans or some things being said it adds to the pleasure. Also feeling your partner's hand caressing your hair also adds to it.

Also you wanna try it?( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Had a girl who was going on about how she gave good head etc... and then, well, didn't.

When I brought it up the next morning her response was "I have a small mouth...".

My head game is on flick ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Granadier

Listening to top punk on Spotify and Corona by Minutemen comes on.

Instantly reminded of Jackass.

At least she gave you a compliment, amirite??

AcridMeat

Banned
I know a shitload of people who listened to Tribe. Pharcyde are still my favorite from that era I think.

Trans how was your date???!?!?!?!?!

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
You ever listen to a playlist and look forward to a particular song, then get absorbed in what you're doing and listen to the song without realizing it?

Misha

Banned
You ever listen to a playlist and look forward to a particular song, then get absorbed in what you're doing and listen to the song without realizing it?

Yes. And then press the back button so I can pay attention to it next time and zone out again and give up

marrec

Banned
PCP, dudes

One of the only ways to enjoy BvS

I've given up on Snyder I think.

Unless this entire DCCU is the Flashpoint universe and the Flash movie is about him resolving the paradox and retconning MOS and BvS. Then I'll love him again. Otherwise he's just shown a gross lack of understand for why people like Batman and/or Superman.

I'm horrified to think of what he'll do to Barry Allen.

Misha

Banned
Tfw people are repeating your concerns and fan-fiction theories :')

I'm just assuming I'm the first to think of such things

I've given up on Snyder I think.

Unless this entire DCCU is the Flashpoint universe and the Flash movie is about him resolving the paradox and retconning MOS and BvS. Then I'll love him again. Otherwise he's just shown a gross lack of understand for why people like Batman and/or Superman.

I'm horrified to think of what he'll do to Barry Allen.

Have you seen BvS?
The nightmare sequences are the Flashpoint universe and Flash does go back to warn Bruce.

I don't think there's a single "why" people like Batman. Maybe Superman, but with Bats there have been so many different incarnations that it's really hard to pin one down as the Batman. So I would argue that when Snyder is more interested in making his take on Batman than someone else's, that's not necessarily a bad thing.

Though admittedly I like Snyder's Batman, so I'm biased in the matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom