• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was a fun night. Played an unhealthy amount of Smash with some peeps I haven't seen for a WHILE.

Shame about the stream though, that was a right clusterfuck (next time I'm using my own shit, more reliable)

FloatOn

There is a new movie theater about ten minutes from my house that just opened. I think I'm going to see batman v superman later this afternoon.

zeemumu

There is a new movie theater about ten minutes from my house that just opened. I think I'm going to see batman v superman later this afternoon.

It's like Avengers if most of the MCU movies before it didn't exist. Just going from 0 to 60 in one movie.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
It's like Avengers if most of the MCU movies before it didn't exist. Just going from 0 to 60 in one movie.

0 to 33

why-you-should-t-care-about-rotten-tomatoes-reviews-905562.jpg

zeemumu

Nah, you see, they went from 0 to 60 in one film and the movie couldn't handle it so it spun out to 33.

In terms of comic arcs,
I think they did Death in the Family possibly fused with Killing Joke, Dark Knight Returns, kinda set up Injustice and Legacy, and Death of Superman

That's too much plot.

FloatOn

Agree. You should skype "chat" with me on video.

hahahaha always bringing that thirst eh Vazra?

Concerning the movie, my expectations are basically non-existent. I'm going to come at it with an open mind despite my general dislike of Jesse Eisenberg.

I basically just want to see a spectacle. I don't look to comic movies to be some artistically profound experience.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
You should watch Son of Saul then. Lots of explosions, based on a graphic novel, lots of fight scenes. Plus Nazi's.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
This bowl of honey bunches of oats is tasting like a five star meal right now. Lord I'm so hungry.
That's because it's the best cereal and is always five star worthy

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I love laughing at some things straight people say, hence I love this thread tbh.

Straight people are cray. :p
I find it funny how we're the minority in here :p

SolVanderlyn

I live to expose people for what they are.

I've also been known as Freeze and Freeze Man on various forums since I was 12 or so, and I used to work in a freezer. Ice is my favorite "element." It works out quite well. I never wanted a tag, but I think I got the best one for myself. I wonder who gave it to me. Probably Xander Cage.

SolVanderlyn

I have to teach my dad how to Skype, again.

I would rather be back at work, tbh.
Parent tech support is the worst.

Also: Happy Easter Fakers.

My story is now at 200 pages 1.5 spaced. Been showing it to my brother and he loves it, which gives me a huge boost in confidence. If I can get it published, I've lived a good life.

Something I sort of wrote

SolVanderlyn

Salt is good though

SolVanderlyn

When your friends post sexy pictures on FB, do you judge them, or appreciate them?

Jobbs

Banned
Please please PLEASE use extra caution when using drain cleaners such as Red Devil Lye around her.

My younger brother nearly lost his esophagus because he loved "salt" so much.

it's good advice.

When I was a young kid we had some kind of kitchen cleanser product whose packaging made it look similar to a can of parmesan cheese.

We were making pizza buns one day and actually used it on the buns. We started eating them before realizing what had happened.

My mom called poison control and they said to drink a bunch of water and we'd be fine since we only ate a small amount... But as a 9 year old those minutes before getting the all clear were really terrifying.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
Please please PLEASE use extra caution when using drain cleaners such as Red Devil Lye around her.

My younger brother nearly lost his esophagus because he loved "salt" so much.

Oh god.

Hand sanitizer and any sort of soap because kids have gotten poisoned by those as well.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I said yesterday I was going to watch Batman vs Superman but due to people not being able to keep up with the planned schedule I bailed. I hate when someone tells me to be ready at some time and then nothing. I waited for 30 minutes to then change my clothes and said I was going back to bed to receive the title of drama queen for not putting up with that.

I have low tolerance for unpunctuality and more if I don't get a message or call that plans are changed or delayed. May the group enjoy the film but not even because my movie ticket and food is getting paid I'll tolerate that bullshit.

When your friends post sexy pictures on FB, do you judge them, or appreciate them?

I'm probably a little judgmental if it's obvious they're just looking for attention. I barely have any pictures of me by myself on Facebook, and literally no selfies, because I prefer to use it as a tool for community building rather than a way to extol my narcissism.

it's good advice.

When I was a young kid we had some kind of kitchen cleanser product whose packaging made it look similar to a can of parmesan cheese.

We were making pizza buns one day and actually used it on the buns. We started eating them before realizing what had happened.

My mom called poison control and they said to drink a bunch of water and we'd be fine since we only ate a small amount... But as a 9 year old those minutes before getting the all clear were really terrifying.

Oh, wow, I'm glad it didn't get any worse for you. We had to rush my brother to the hospital and they thought he was never going to speak again. Ironically now he talks more than all of us and is involved in all kinds of stage productions.

Yeah, I didn't even realize today is Easter. Literally doing nothing for it.

You have to be in the filthiest, most desperate mood to lust after something as revolting as a barefoot dude in a gas station.

Gross. That is the kind of stuff I'd expect from Britney Spears stan. Love yourself, Jake 💕

Excuse you.

Stop #attraction-shaming me! I also love that I'm not alone in seeing someone barefoot at a gas station and immediately thinking of Britney Spears.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom