• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
tumblr_o4egfqU7iC1rmut52o1_500.jpg

Noooooooooooooo.

If I had to guess you are the second one.

Jobbs

Banned
so many gays in here agghhh

there's some really impressive storytelling in arkham knight, telling story during gameplay, for as much shit as I give those games

you just have to be able to tolerate the dumbass tank shit they shove down your throat

Vazra

Is she still a shitty person?

That was scripted television actually since the show was going to be cancelled they wanted to go with a boom.. She can be a bit weird but overall she is most of the time nice from the time I've been following her.

Mr. Watson is also a nice bop she released recently.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.

zeemumu

Looking for more movies for the next movie night at my friend's place. Right now Back to the Future 2 is on the list. I need more. Horror movies are a bonus.

This confuses me. I don't think I've ever thought of a picnic and orange chicken popped into my head.

To be fair, the last time I went to a picnic was ages ago.

No, your first instinct was correct. I just wasn't in the mood to argue with my dad about it because I had skipped church this morning. But bocce ball and the egg toss were fun, and the weather was really nice, so I'm not complaining.

Looking for more movies for the next movie night at my friend's place. Right now Back to the Future 2 is on the list. I need more. Horror movies are a bonus.

Back to the Future 3.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Oh boy, church on Easter. The day when once a year Catholics go and dress up super nice and there's NO SEATS ANYWHERE. Hope you like standing!

I always dress as casually as possible to spite them. (I go every Sunday - their looks of judgement empower me)

Edit: I keep forgetting the FF7 remake is a real thing and get re-excited when I re-realize that it is

Double edit: While we're (I'm) talking about church

12928364_1537644199870210_1042379822843050065_n.jpg

Misha

Banned
Oh boy, church on Easter. The day when once a year Catholics go and dress up super nice and there's NO SEATS ANYWHERE. Hope you like standing!

I always dress as casual as possible to spite them. (I go every Sunday - their looks of judgement empower me)
I just do business casual.

jb1234

During my unfortunate 2005 Mormon phase (yes, I had a Mormon phase. Yes, it's a long story. No, I'm not going to tell it. Although it did involve a guy), I always dressed up for the Sunday services. It was weirdly refreshing, honestly. I liked feeling at my sexy best.

Vazra

During my unfortunate 2005 Mormon phase (yes, I had a Mormon phase. Yes, it's a long story. No, I'm not going to tell it. Although it did involve a guy), I always dressed up for the Sunday services. It was weirdly refreshing, honestly. I liked feeling at my sexy best.

PM me the deets.
Ohurhzc.gif

I always dress as casual as possible to spite them. (I go every Sunday - their looks of judgement empower me)

I go every three or four weeks. My personal convictions are really unorthodox, to say the least. I don't usually dress up on purpose but I happen to dress fancy a lot of the time anyway.

Edit: I keep forgetting the FF7 remake is a real thing and get re-excited when I re-realize that it is

Yeah, it feels a bit surreal, and I never even played the first one to begin with. (my PSX youth was more along the lines of Crash Bandicoot, Spyro, Tony Hawk and Coolboarders). I hope it reviews well because I want to finally give it a try.

Misha

Banned
I go every three or four weeks. My personal convictions are really unorthodox, to say the least. I don't usually dress up on purpose but I happen to dress fancy a lot of the time anyway.
My priest says as long as you attend church once a month you're good so you got at least one authority who agrees :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom