• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevyt

I see a guy with the nice round pecks and I feel self conscious

pecs-o.gif

pecs-o.gif

Suffer you lil' beech!

The gauntlet is over!

I'm fucking laying low until SDCC. Letting my budget recover. Everyone thought the show was DECENT, nothing was particularly WRONG, but there was this general concensus that this was just an Intermission Show, that the real show would be next year.

Clydefrog

I BEAT WITCHER 3! :D

Ciri became a full-fledged witcher. Yennefer and Geralt banged into eternity and beyond. Cerys was a great queen of Skellige. Not sure what happened to Avallac'h though??

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Good morning folks

I need to go for a daily walk, weather is still holding up, but rain will be falling in the afternoon

Risgroo

I BEAT WITCHER 3! :D

Ciri became a full-fledged witcher. Yennefer and Geralt banged into eternity and beyond. Cerys was a great queen of Skellige. Not sure what happened to Avallac'h though??
Proud of you <3 Now get your ass to the DLC and
smang Shani.

I got the bad ending when I finished if a few months ago. Still hurts.

Jobbs

Banned
#teamyennefer by a golden mile

(I don't give a fuck about the lame story and characters of TW3, but yennefer is far more attractive, reaching a level of video game attractiveness that is nearly unrivaled)

jb1234

Almost finished with Salt and Sanctuary! I'd lament not having a game to curse at but Dark Souls 3 is coming out soon! :p

I haven't even started Witcher 3. It's been sat in my library for ages.

Ditto. Long RPGs scare me these days.

AcridMeat

Banned
I played a lot of The Division aka Joy Division solo this weekend.

There's some things about the experience that are a bit too deep for how shallow much of it is.

SystemBug

I played a lot of The Division aka Joy Division solo this weekend.

There's some things about the experience that are a bit too deep for how shallow much of it is.

Ceremony is like my favorite song ever (even though I knew its New Order but technically it was one of the last songs performed by Ian Curtis)

AcridMeat

Banned
Decided to listen to Logistics' new EP before bed. I'm so glad I did it's such delicious liquid d&b.
Ceremony is like my favorite song ever (even though I knew its New Order but technically it was one of the last songs performed by Ian Curtis)
Heh, I just tend to use other names for things. I meant the game, but I love Joy Division so it was an easy name for me to refer to it.

Ceremony is great, and I believe there is a recording Joy Division did of it iirc. New Order's is emotional as hell.

There was a time I was going to get this tattoo on the inside of my forearm.
Saw the album art plastered around too much of Europe while there and decided against it. Trying to think of something in the same style now.

SystemBug

Decided to listen to Logistics' new EP before bed. I'm so glad I did it's such delicious liquid d&b.
Heh, I just tend to use other names for things. I meant the game, but I love Joy Division so it was an easy name for me to refer to it.

Ceremony is great, and I believe there is a recording Joy Division did of it iirc. New Order's is emotional as hell.

Oh man yeah, I just read over your comment. I should probably get some rest lol

Did you kick ass?

the first game i camped at the spawn point because i was scared to be shot. But I got fucked right in the head where the visor didnt protect and it hurt like fuck. Right at the end of the game.

Second game I came out my shell a bit. It was not team deathmatch like last game, it was king of the hill. One of our teammates sprained his ankle and none of our guys were pushing, we drew this game though. I managed to nail a boy directly across his visor from a 20m distance.

Ctf was game 3. The map was designed with the flag in the middle, in a square zone, small cover except 4 bunkers at each corner. Outside the square was a maze of 10ft trenches. We demolished this game, you cant pick up the flag for 5 minutes, so we held down central the whole 5 minutes. We won, I got about 5 kills that match.

Last 2 games was capture the schnook. 2 rounds. One team defends the massive tank, defending team has 1 life. Attackers have unlimited lives. you get 4 played on the schnook, you win. We won the defense. We only had 2 defenders left and they wrecked faces.

Very last round was us attacking the schnook. This time, regulars were joining the game. One guy on our team, holy shit. Look like he just got off a plane from Iraq. Truly SAS/navy seals shit. He had a model IW assault rifle paintball gun, which is worth about $2k alone. And a go pro on his visor. The schnook is like a massive tank, only one entrance, but the entrance is large. They have good cover inside unless you can fire down that entrance. But to shoot down that line of fire, theres no cover. I got behind a tree, and managed to take out 4. But their pros lines the schnook with nothing but a carpet of smoke grenades. 30 seconds to win, we need 4 players on the tank. I thought fuck it, yolo. Ran on, I was player number 3, and the sas pro was right behind me.

Im not gonna lie, my adrenaline was through the roof the 4 hours I played, I wanna do it all the time.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I want to get a tattoo but it sounds really painful. Having to reply to small-talk for hours.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I could get a tattoo of the help menu icon from windows 95

win95start3.png

So sex-e

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom