• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Netflix shows don't count as traditional tv

but if they did I would be in full agreement with the inclusion of Deborah Ann Woll, Kristen Ritter and the name of the girl playing Kimmy Schmidt

wowza

also Dormer sucked because of that stupid side shaved haircut

909a0cf16f40e10aaa647126f3e79cb7.jpg

ladies, this is stupid. don't ever do this

And who are you to decide what women should or shouldn't do? What gives you the right to judge anyone on how they want their hair?

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Dennings is pretty cute.

Awwwwwwwww yeah. This is good.
RGhQMfR.gif

I've never really listened to Alice in 2chainz before. Gonna fix that tonight! What's their best album? Dirt?

This gif never fails to put "swigity swooty, i'm comin for that booty" into my head. Haha.

FloatOn

Question: do people honestly believe that Kat Dennings is attractive?

I'm in agreement with Halcyon here:

She has big floppy boobies and an attractive enough face. This should be your answer.

and concerning this:

And who are you to decide what women should or shouldn't do? What gives you the right to judge anyone on how they want their hair?

I think I misspoke when I said "don't do this". I think I was just wanting to express my dislike of that particular haircut. My wording should have been better and so I apologize for that. I'm kind of having a shitty day so I'm not as considerate as usual.

Halcyon

I just don't get it. Sorry dudes.

To me she's in the same sorta range as Scarlet Johanson. Big boobs. Fair skin. Similarly(debatable) pretty with big eyes and big lips.

It's sorta like how some woman are attracted to big burly men like the Rock. It's an extreme version of the gender.

Misha

Banned
Suicide Girls Models. Look at them and you might get it. Its not really for you but I see the market out there lol.

a lot of them don't have big boobs though. the more common factors are dyed hair and tats. usually they don't go for conventionally pretty either

Scarlet Johanson, Marilyn Monroe, Christina Hendricks, Kat Dennings, Katy Perry.

All the same when it comes to reasons of attractiveness.

Okay but...what's unique about these people? You can find big breasted, curvy women anywhere these days. It's almost as if pale, pin-up esque girls are the norm and I just don't get what's special about it.

clearly I'm behind the cool curve on women's hair

I'm basically of the belief that: bangs + straight hair = hot

Do you think everyone should find the same thing hot?

Also, do you think it's selfish to want every model to be the hot that you find attractive?

I'm not trying to be incendiary, just curious if you've thought this through :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom