• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a time I was going to get this tattoo on the inside of my forearm.

Saw the album art plastered around too much of Europe while there and decided against it. Trying to think of something in the same style now.
Oh cool. I've been looking for this album art (couldn't think of the album title or artist). Gonna use it on my new home screen setup.

Halcyon

Good Monday folks.

I tweaked the shit out of my lower back playing basketball yesterday. These are the things that let me know I'm getting older.

FloatOn

Good Monday folks.

I tweaked the shit out of my lower back playing basketball yesterday. These are the things that let me know I'm getting older.

morning!

sounds like you need a massage

pretty sure vazra would help you out. there may even be a happy ending involved.

Halcyon

morning!

sounds like you need a massage

pretty sure vazra would help you out. there may even be a happy ending involved.

I could use some release too. I keep eyeing up the Mrs as she's getting progressively less pregnant looking but it's gonna be probably another month before I can get all up in dem guts and daddy needs to nut.

word, ya herd

CNQUIU4.jpg

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
I could use some release too. I keep eyeing up the Mrs as she's getting progressively less pregnant looking but it's gonna be probably another month before I can get all up in dem guts and daddy needs to nut.

word, ya herd

That's what mouths are for.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
I weirdly don't enjoy bj's all that much. They're nice but I view them more like a back massage and find them difficult to finish if that's the only thing going on(including some hand action).

Not weird, I'm the same way.

Halcyon

thread is too slow this morning

you had one job fakers

I don't really have anything interesting to talk about. I spent most of the morning trying to find a batman figure to put on my desk on amazon. I've also been kinda working since I was gone most of last week.

My biggest dilemma is that I need a haircut, and I was going to get one at lunch, but I don't want to have an itchy neck all afternoon.

Misha

Banned
I can't take a picture of myself without having this awful depressing deer in the headlights look.

I don't think I naturally look like that but somehow a camera will do that to me

Halcyon

I can't take a picture of myself without having this awful depressing deer in the headlights look.

I don't think I naturally look like that but somehow a camera will do that to me

I have a selfie angle that I mostly stick to. I don't like my face straight on most of the time.

zeemumu

I don't think I'll ever actually watch Rent. "Seasons of Love" makes me uncomfortable whenever I hear it. Not entirely sure why.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Yo, I'm assuming we're counting Netflix series as TV? Because if so:

yB6BsHV.gif

Fuckin' Deborah Ann Woll

The hell people

I'm tempted to fill this thread with NSFW jifs of Deborah Ann Woll. Maybe one day I'll muster the strenght to venture into Daredevil's S2.

With that said, the latest episode of The Walking Dead rekindled my love for Lauren Cohan.

cnls1mN.gif

used a brush for the first time in a long time today. turns out it seems to be a good thing. whoda thunk?

How do you normally clean your teeth?

Where is the light source relative to your face?
Where is the lens relative to your face? (or relative to the light)

Do not have the light source and camera be at the same place. After that, people's faces respond differently to different angles (short lighting vs long).

Misha

Banned
How do you normally clean your teeth?

hairbrush. my teeth tend to be fairly good, thank you very much
Where is the light source relative to your face?
Where is the lens relative to your face? (or relative to the light)

Do not have the light source and camera be at the same place. After that, people's faces respond differently to different angles (short lighting vs long).
light: overhead
lens: straight on or slightly to the right (and i try to move it up a bit but that doens't help much)
Wear sunglasses.

I actually look a lot better with glasses and want to pick up a pair eventually (non-prescription). not a fan of sunglasses though

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
I'm tempted to fill this thread with NSFW jifs of Deborah Ann Woll. Maybe one day I'll muster the strenght to venture into Daredevil's S2.

With that said, the latest episode of The Walking Dead rekindled my love for Lauren Cohan.

This is NSFW enough. Gesus.

FloatOn

Netflix shows don't count as traditional tv

but if they did I would be in full agreement with the inclusion of Deborah Ann Woll, Kristen Ritter and the name of the girl playing Kimmy Schmidt

wowza

also Dormer sucked because of that stupid side shaved haircut

909a0cf16f40e10aaa647126f3e79cb7.jpg

ladies, this is stupid. don't ever do this

Halcyon

hairbrush. my teeth tend to be fairly good, thank you very much

light: overhead
lens: straight on or slightly to the right (and i try to move it up a bit but that doens't help much)

I actually look a lot better with glasses and want to pick up a pair eventually (non-prescription). not a fan of sunglasses though

Example of me just using the same basic pose. Phone in right hand, held a little bit above me.

3EQ7xx4l.jpg

DrM

Redmond's Baby

Well, since I have to wear glasses my eyes look a bit fucked on every image. Side effect of beer bottle sized lenses :\ And due to that my whole head looks very strange :D

Halcyon

Why did you blur every photo except the one in the bottom left? Because of the sunglasses?

I just did it really quickly and missed that one. I saw it on the imgur upload and didn't care because she is wearing sunglasses and making a wildly exaggerated smile so it may as well be incognito.

FloatOn

god I hate the few asshole managers at my facility that make my life difficult from time to time.

it's so conflicting because the majority of the people I work with are cool.

trying not to stress

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom