• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jobbs

Banned
I don't like red lipstick, personally, but I won't take that away from other people if that's what they like.

to me it just looks clown-like. I prefer natural tones or cooler tones

I also like lips a lot, I'm a lip guy, and red lipstick takes away the contours/details and shape/texture of the lips and covers it up in red blah. It's the ketchup of makeup.

Kevyt

Hmmm... I still think that if I was straight, I would totally like girls similar to how Cher in the 1970's looked.

d586353893b98093ad9513bbd47ac659.jpg

There's something about a really nice tan with long black hair that's very attractive imo.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
I actually really want an undercut, somthing like Kate Leth's
tumblr_nndhdmzreB1qa10uwo1_400.jpg

But I'm not allowed to have asymmetrical hairstyles :(

Halcyon

I don't like red lipstick, personally, but I won't take that away from other people if that's what they like.

I also like lips a lot, I'm a lip guy, and red lipstick takes away the contours/details and shape/texture of the lips and covers it up in red blah. It's the ketchup of makeup.

I love light pink lip gloss. Red reminds me of an old lady who is smearing it all over her face while she's eating cheese and getting cracker crumbs all over her hummingbird broach.

Kevyt

tumblr_nkahg0GzKg1tsvyvlo1_500.jpg

Slays me every time.

Cher was going against the norm that in the entertainment industry, pretty successful women = blonde, blue eyed, pale skinned bimbo-esque for her time.

Such a pioneer and a beautiful women tbh.

I don't watch a bunch of TV typically but I'd probably vote for Felicity Smoak if you put a gun to my penis.

I like tall leggy blue eyed blondes though

Yeah, when she's not being a whiny bitch she's super attractive, so like 5% of the time.

To be fair, I can't stand them as actors and I tend not to remember them at all. Scarlet Johanson in particular is not a good actress in my opinion, yet she keeps showing up in fucking everything.

But then you have Jai Courtney on the male end too. He has aaaaaaaabbs!

Every time someone mentions Jai Courtney I have to go do a Google search to remind myself what he looks like. It's the weirdest thing.

Yeah, I don't love it either with most outfits. Usually I just use a little lip gloss.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak

Why not shave the sides and leave the mane on top? Is not the same but you would look badass still and still can style it.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Okay but...what's unique about these people? You can find big breasted, curvy women anywhere these days. It's almost as if pale, pin-up esque girls are the norm and I just don't get what's special about it.

I think theres a disconnect in understanding between what a lot of guys lust over (the women in question) and what those same guys would prefer with attractiveness. i.e.: if they were choosing a girl to talk to at a bar or wanting to be involved with.

Personally I am much more attracted to tall, petite brunettes with smaller breasts and a pretty face. Faces are by far the most attractive feature on women for me. But I can't deny that those ladies mentioned ooze sex. Oozing sex though is like being horny. You nut and it's over with. Not long lasting. Attractiveness is.

*throws self off cliff*

Exhibit A. Gat damn. mopbrow.jpg

Misha

Banned

Apparently her posts aren't showing up in my tumblr feed anymore cause I still think of her in her 2012 look with the short blonde cut (also her avatar)

Jobbs

Banned
makeups purpose ought to be concealing problems + enhancing a natural looking human face. that can mean a little color, sure, but color that is based on some form of reality

painting some ridiculous painting over it should be special occasions only, or never

MutFox

Banned
Everyone has a type.
I love voluptuous women, small women, athletic, etc...
More of an ass than a boob man myself.

Though a pretty face can make pretty much anything work

My current GF doesn't use any makeup.
She actually gets ready faster than me. :|

FloatOn

Do you think everyone should find the same thing hot?

Also, do you think it's selfish to want every model to be the hot that you find attractive?

I'm not trying to be incendiary, just curious if you've thought this through :)

It's why I said "I'm of the belief"

I am speaking from my own experience here

of course people have differing tastes and that's fine.

Some people still play turn-based JRPG. I happen to think those games are terrible these days but I'm not going to try and convice people otherwise.

makeups purpose out to be concealing problems + enhancing a natural looking human face

painting some ridiculous painting over it should be special occasions only, or never

yes but also lips naturally get redder when ovulating, so there is some basis for the act

It's why I said "I'm of the belief"

I am speaking from my own experience here

of course people have differing tastes and that's fine.

Some people still play turn-based JRPG. I happen to think those games are terrible these days but I'm not going to try and convice people otherwise.

no, you're right. I was just still hung up on "don't do this". No worries!

Misha

Banned
Everyone has a type.
I love voluptuous women, small women, athletic, etc...
More of an ass than a boob man myself.

Though a pretty face can make pretty much anything work

I tend to have crushes on people who look like what I want to look like. is that weird?

Halcyon

*throws self off cliff*

This woman is gorgeous and smoking hot. There's no question. There's just certain body types that are more overtly sexual and if you put the women side by side I'm sure the bigger boobs, or fatter ass, longer legs etc will always draw a bigger attention.

Like I think young Rob Lowe was a beautiful man, but a large amount of women would probably pick a shirtless Channing Tatum or Joe Magnimarshmellow over him just on pure sexual urges because of their physique.

Its not exactly a mohawk tho?
Think more Cassie Cage

It's still considered "faddish". Also shaved heads in any form aren't allowed.

Dreadlocks, (defined as long strands of hair that have been twisted closely from the scalp down to the tips; heavy matted coils of hair which form by themselves, eventually fusing together to form a single dread; or unkempt, twisted, matted individual parts of hair), shaved head, flat tops and military high and tight cuts are not authorized hairstyles for female Airmen.

Jobbs

Banned
This woman is gorgeous and smoking hot. There's no question. There's just certain body types that are more overtly sexual and if you put the women side by side I'm sure the bigger boobs, or fatter ass, longer legs etc will always draw a bigger attention.

Like I think young Rob Lowe was a beautiful man, but a large amount of women would probably pick a shirtless Channing Tatum or Joe Magnimarshmellow over him just on pure sexual urges because of their physique.

I think most women would pick that skinny Loki guy over any of these muscle guys

Misha

Banned
It's still considered "faddish". Also shaved heads in any form aren't allowed.

I'm assuming that half of those are possible for men to have? Thats pretty BS tbh

Rob Lowe is still more attractive than Channing Tatum. Tatum looks weird af

MutFox

Banned
you mean like straight people too? cause that would be weird

Yeah, cause straight people came from their parents.
They have definitions from 2 sexes.

Some people go for people that look like their mom/dad;
Therefore, they in some way, look like them.

Jobbs

Banned
header.jpg

^ .99 on steam currently.

buy it if you are into the couch co-op beat em' up thing

There's a button for high fiving

I want to have a button dedicated to something flavor-related with no practical purpose in my next game. It's probably going to be the "song" button, and what song is played/sung (or whether one is at all) by the character will be completely contextual based on the progress of the story as well as her immediate surroundings

Misha

Banned
Yeah, cause straight people came from their parents.
They have definitions from 2 sexes.

Some people go for people that look like their mom/dad;
Therefore, they in some way, look like them.
not quite the same thing though I understand that too.

I mean like I'm afraid someday I'll simultaneously try to date someone while getting the same haircut as them and wear the same clothes. seems like it would be kinda creepy :p
Men can have shaved heads and high and tights. The rest is unauthorized for them, too.

Also they have to get regular hair cuts and I don't so it's not that one gender has it better than the other.

The point isn't that they get it better than you, the point is that the military is forcing gendered haircuts on you. I wonder how they'd even handle someone who was non-binary (pretty sure the answer is they wouldn't be admitted)

FloatOn

There's a button for high fiving

I want to have a button dedicated to something flavor-related with no practical purpose in my next game. It's probably going to be the "song" button, and what song is played/sung (or whether one is at all) by the character will be completely contextual based on the progress of the story as well as her immediate surroundings

yeah. I love that shit

Iron Brigade had a button for salutes when you were on the loadout area

Misha

Banned
screwattack is owned by roosterteeth now? when did that happen? (well I know the date because of wikipedia but you know what i mean)

light: overhead
lens: straight on or slightly to the right (and i try to move it up a bit but that doens't help much)

Overhead is boring. Do you have a big window with semi-sheer curtains? a grey day will work as well. Sit in front of it and arrange you and the camera like in the diagram here. You can probably find a camera app for your phone that has a timer. Camera slightly above is usually more flattering.

Move your head between straight on (relative to the camera) to looking out the window— look towards or away from the camera too.

Posture: back straight, shoulders back, chin in, tongue on the roof of your mouth. All while trying not to look self conscious— good luck!

The point isn't that they get it better than you, the point is that the military is forcing gendered haircuts on you. I wonder how they'd even handle someone who was non-binary (pretty sure the answer is they wouldn't be admitted)

Non-binary people are allowed; I don't know if this counts but my flight is getting a transgender sergeant sometime in the near future and as far as I know she (transitioning from male to female) just follows the female dress code and will use the female bathroom.

Doesn't really bother me much, I'm totally accepting and cool with it, but it's sad because maintenance is a highly vulgar and sometimes discriminatory place, and I've heard other people talking about it with disdain.

Jobbs

Banned
WayForward is def hit or miss...
Though for 99 cents, it seems like a good deal... :p

Really liked their Contra on the DS.

Contra 4 on DS is far and away the best Contra, which isn't saying much since Contra is shit outside of nostalgia factor

Misha

Banned
Overhead is boring. Do you have a big window with semi-sheer curtains? a grey day will work as well. Sit in front of it and arrange you and the camera like in the diagram here. You can probably find a camera app for your phone that has a timer. Camera slightly above is usually more flattering.

Move your head between straight on (relative to the camera) to looking out the window— look towards or away from the camera too.

Posture: back straight, shoulders back, chin in, tongue on the roof of your mouth. All while trying not to look self conscious— good luck!
literally every day is a grey day in western pa. also theres tons of trees so theres even less light visible. I'll try that though :p
Non-binary people are allowed; I don't know if this counts but my flight is getting a transgender sergeant sometime in the near future and as far as I know she (transitioning from male to female) just follows the female dress code and will use the female bathroom.

Doesn't really bother me much, I'm totally accepting and cool with it, but it's sad because maintenance is a highly vulgar and sometimes discriminatory place, and I've heard other people talking about it with disdain.
transgender isn't non-binary. binary = male or female, non-binary would either be a combination or neither. I guess the answer there would be to pick a gender to identify with and probably have to stick with it and no one would care that they're non-binary but I don't know if non-binary people would be comfortable with that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom