• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jobbs

Banned
bahahaha I love hedonism bot.. the best bot

tumblr_lr53tpSUlR1qbywwt.gif

my biological clock is ticking

hahahahahaahaha

HAHAHAHA

So I start taking out the trash, right? Because apparently that has become "my job" and I don't want Macho Man to bitch me out over it. Not like he needs a reason.

But then the dog goes insane and I ask my mom to move her car so I can take the trash out to the street.

While mom is moving the car, Macho Man starts taking out the trash while I calm down the dog.

When he gets back, I say thank you only to be greeted by "I do not know what you think you were doing".

So I got bitched at for not doing "my job" fast enough. Great.

He feels superior to me for "forcing" me to do a weekly job. But then he feels inferior when I actually fucking do it.

Every week, he goes down the list of shit I need to do in order to take out the trash. Ask me individually if I did each thing. Then makes up a reason why I did a shitty job.

Pretty sure he is undiagnosed bipolar after taking inventory of everything he's done. Nobody can be this huge an asshole.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
hahahahahaahaha

HAHAHAHA

So I start taking out the trash, right? Because apparently that has become "my job" and I don't want Macho Man to bitch me out over it. Not like he needs a reason.

But then the dog goes insane and I ask my mom to move her car so I can take the trash out to the street.

While mom is moving the car, Macho Man starts taking out the trash while I calm down the dog.

When he gets back, I say thank you only to be greeted by "I do not know what you think you were doing".

So I got bitched at for not doing "my job" fast enough. Great.

He feels superior to me for "forcing" me to do a weekly job. But then he feels inferior when I actually fucking do it.
People like this are the best.
/s

Ignore it, because some people won't be satisfied with you regardless of what you do.

Misha

Banned
With bony hands I hold my partner,

on soulless feet we cross the floor,

the music stops as if to answer,

an empty knocking at the door.

It seems his skin was sweet as mango,

when last I held him to my breast,

but now, we dance this grim fandango,

and will four years until we rest.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
With bony hands I hold my partner,

on soulless feet we cross the floor,

the music stops as if to answer,

an empty knocking at the door.

It seems his skin was sweet as mango,

when last I held him to my breast,

but now, we dance this grim fandango,

and will four years until we rest.
tumblr_nvlj8uwXp11ui4s0fo1_400.gif

zeemumu

I'm trying to come up with a good twist for that Twilight Zone thread but all of my ideas end with "he was the devil", "it was him from the future, creating an infinite loop", or "it was all in his head."

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Oh god I haven't seen Gillian Anderson on her Top Gear episode before. I'm in love. She looks amazing.

That egg roll thread in Off Topic is a mess. A big fat mistake. -air horn-

So many people tripping over themselves to assert their supposed superiority by pointing out how completely inauthentic egg rolls are to Chinese cuisine. Like fuck, no one gives a shit, you bumptious fun suckers.

Misha

Banned

So many people tripping over themselves to assert their supposed superiority by pointing out how completely inauthentic egg rolls are to Chinese cuisine. Like fuck, no one gives a shit, you bumptious fun suckers.

I eat my Chinese food completely authentic. A nice general tso's followed by a fortune cookie

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me

Happens with Mexican food all the time. Fuck that nonsense. I'm of Mexican descent and I love Taco Bell and tex mex food.

SolVanderlyn

My little brother is 22 today. It's freaking me out.

This thread seems slower than usual.

I don't have much to add except when I get home, I'm gonna seal the doors and play XV demo for the rest of the night.

Maximum Hype

SolVanderlyn

Mine will turn 22 in July. 20 days after I turn 27.

What is life?
We're the same age and have brothers with the same age difference (we're five months and five years though)

Cool

Granadier

This thread seems slower than usual.

I don't have much to add except when I get home, I'm gonna seal the doors and play XV demo for the rest of the night.

Maximum Hype

This game is...weird. It's reminding me of Kingdom Hearts.
Did they switch to UE4 for this as well as KH3?

Why is that freaking you out? My brothers are 25 and 16, and my sister is 19.

Also, in case any of you are ever gathering reference information to create a spin attack animation, maybe just look up videos and GIFs of it instead of performing the moves yourself. It's incredibly sickening to spin around like that over and over again. I'm probably going to vomit.

SolVanderlyn

Because he's my kid brother. He's not supposed to be an adult!

I still barely feel 21. Time needs to slow down.

SystemBug

man as my younger bros grow older they become more assholish.

my older bro as he gets older he also becomes more assholish.

i feel bad for my mom, raising 4 boys haha

Also, in case any of you are ever gathering reference information to create a spin attack animation, maybe just look up videos and GIFs of it instead of performing the moves yourself. It's incredibly sickening to spin around like that over and over again. I'm probably going to vomit.

You're hardcore, Pale.

Hardcore to the max.

Granadier

Well that FFXV demo was...interesting. 30 minutes long. I really love the Final Fantasy series, and I want XV to be good, but I can't shake the feeling that it's just going to continue the weirdness that XIII started.

The battle system was trash too. "Hold B to attack. Hold X to defend." And mid-battle quick events, wth!?
Big frame rate issues as well for some reason.

jb1234

Well that FFXV demo was...interesting. 30 minutes long. I really love the Final Fantasy series, and I want XV to be good, but I can't shake the feeling that it's just going to continue the weirdness that XIII started.

The battle system was trash too. "Hold B to attack. Hold X to defend." And mid-battle quick events, wth!?
Big frame rate issues as well for some reason.

Yeah, it was a mess. Deep disappointment. XIII at least had a competent battle system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom