• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Well that FFXV demo was...interesting. 30 minutes long. I really love the Final Fantasy series, and I want XV to be good, but I can't shake the feeling that it's just going to continue the weirdness that XIII started.

The battle system was trash too. "Hold B to attack. Hold X to defend." And mid-battle quick events, wth!?
Big frame rate issues as well for some reason.

LMAO thanks for confirming my worries about the combat. I may play the demo but the expectations are extremely lowered than they were already before.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Most of the demo I was hitting X and rolling around, dodging attacks like it was Dark Souls or something. Then at the final boss I realized you can literally just hold the button down and the game does everything for you. Just alternate holding down two buttons until you go into a QTE.

smh, 90's Square/SE, where did you go :'(

Jobbs

Banned
Why is that freaking you out? My brothers are 25 and 16, and my sister is 19.

Also, in case any of you are ever gathering reference information to create a spin attack animation, maybe just look up videos and GIFs of it instead of performing the moves yourself. It's incredibly sickening to spin around like that over and over again. I'm probably going to vomit.

I don't know if there's necessarily the exact spin attack animation you want in here, but this is a model and animation viewer for league of legends and therefore has references for many body types and types of animations, from run cycles to attacking to social and so forth http://www.lolking.net/models

Almost done downloading the FF15 demo... I'm not sure what to expect, I like trying hyped things, but boy do the characters look stupid and unrelatable (shocker for FF)

You know that experience every guy has had, where you go on a road trip with your bros, who for some reason all look like leather clad bikers and little goth 13 year olds and stuff, and then you run off into the woods and fight dinosaurs for some reason?

I nearly bought into the FFXV hype despite never playing any of the games. Nearly. Now I'm glad I bailed out of the stream a couple minutes into it.

I don't know if there's necessarily the exact spin attack animation you want in here, but this is a model and animation viewer for league of legends and therefore has references for many body types and types of animations, from run cycles to attacking to social and so forth http://www.lolking.net/models

Oh. Huh, that's neat. I'm not familiar enough with LoL to know which champion is which, but I'll dig around.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
so what is fake gaf again
hBay2Oz.gif

Jobbs

Banned
I have never once complained here about being sexually deprived, just for the record

I'm about to try the FF15 demo. It just DL'd.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Good morning folks

Another night, full of fucked up dreams is behind me. My brain are the most evil thing on this planet for sure.

And my car will be finished on Saturday and not tomorrow, because they ran out of certain VW paint and shipment arrives tomorrow morning.

It'll take you just as long to watch a playthrough as it would to play it!

Are you trying to discourage me? Because I'm all set to bail on this. I have other garbage I need to watch like the new Arrow episode.

Watching LPs and streamers lets me multitask which here becomes important because I'm still working on that spin animation.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
I think the last time I actually played through a Final Fantasy game was in 2009. They are a time investment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom