• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odrion

Banned
It's in my "Worst Games I Have Ever Played" list. And that is not hyperbole, I legit cannot stand the game.

I first played FF4 back in 2003 on the GBA and I thought it was trash.

Did they keep killing off characters because they couldn't program party management? It was the dumbest melodramatic shit.

Still can't say it's the worst though. I bet if I played it now I'd find it's writing endearing in a dumb way, while FF13 feels like the dullest onset of insanity.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
:: returns from watching Underground ::

Speaking of trash Final Fantasy games, IX is waaaaaaaaaaaaaay up there.

:: leaves to watch The Americans ::

giphy.gif

Jobbs

Banned
Let it here be seen and recorded that Jobbs has descended to the normal level of face blindness as the rest of us plebeians.

nickel pleebz

don't tell me you don't see it. plus it's blurry so there's a gap to fill.

just won my second pokken tournament match ever

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
Cool, I'll check it out. Is it a bit more casual, or can sweaty fans like me enjoy it as well?
Everyone. Like they might not be the most technical, but so entertaining.

I love their off topic bits in languages and other such stuff.

Also, terrible driver impressions and puns.

Jobbs

Banned
Hahaha my little girl just transformed into a fucking douchebag looking teen boy with alien hair and the music is supposed to suggest I'm now a badass hahahha

jb1234

Hahaha my little girl just transformed into a fucking douchebag looking teen boy with alien hair and the music is supposed to suggest I'm now a badass hahahha

That little girl is actually the child version of the douchebag teen boy. ;)

(Or something. The demo sucks.)

Given the protracted development not to mention the directors being switched during development, it was always going to be trash.

SE is going to have a great deal of trouble recovering if XV bombs after the reaction it got from the XIII trilogy (and the first version of XIV). I don't think I'd be able to trust them again.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Final Fantasy is trash. Mystic Quest is where is at. I hope one day FakeGAF will see the light.

Drag them.

SE is going to have a great deal of trouble recovering if XV bombs after the reaction it got from the XIII trilogy (and the first version of XIV). I don't think I'd be able to trust them again.

I've already reached that point. I don't really care about their MMOs as the time investment is way too high. I didn't like XII (felt like an offline MMO in many ways and the story fell apart the longer it went on) and XIII and co were all awful in numerous ways with only a few bright spots.

Final Fantasy is trash. Mystic Quest is where is at. I hope one day FakeGAF will see the light.

If Final Fantasy is all trash, then Trash Quest is a suppurating and expectorating lung.

jb1234

I've already reached that point. I don't really care about their MMOs as the time investment is way too high. I didn't like XII (felt like an offline MMO in many ways and the story fell apart the longer it went on) and XIII and co were all awful in numerous ways with only a few bright spots.

XII was okay but I'd never replay it. Just makes me realize that the last FF I really liked was X and that was fifteen years ago.

jb1234

That's how I feel. But I do like X-2.

That battle system is just so much fun regardless of everything else.

My straight best friend loved the dress sphere costume changes because he's a perv. As a gay man (you can understand), that aspect of the game didn't impress me. ;) Battle system is definitely its saving grace because it's certainly not the characters or its story.

Correct

I designate Mystic Quest as ...almost like a Fast and Furious version of Final Fantasy.
Incredibly dumb but goddamn awesome.

(FFV and VIII get those titles as well. Although VIII secretly has the best Disc 1 of all time)

Controls like ass, runs like ass on ps4, has an instantly unlikeable protagonist and is dull as fuck to play

You mean you weren't sold on the dinky ass 2001-era voice "acting"/gasps from Noctis?
Maybe Carbuncle should text you to let you know how he feels about that.

Edit : I need to cleanse my palette from that. I'm gonna stream some F-Zero GX

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
This Alison Rapp thread.

Jesus.
I had no idea who she was so I googled. So disgusting. Google should be notified about that. Harassment out the wazoo, this should be covered by libel/slander laws.

First result is a medium.com blog on how she is a paedophile. Like holy shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom