• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.

FUME5

I lived in Pensacola for a spell when I was 1. I don't remember it fondly.

Baby was fussy all night. Got home after picking up things for dinner and the wife looked like she was really frazzled so we went for a car ride with the baby.

So I've done nothing but drive all evening between the commute home and that.

Spent 30 dollars on a dinner that went uneaten. Have a great weekend friends.

Italian?

Just do your best to avoid Florida Man.

You are.
tLC4nj4.gif

Sit down, child.

c1a6103646.gif

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I probably just consumed 3,000 calories

April fools
This was a terrible April Fool's. I encountered zero pranks and didn't prank anybody else, either.

zeemumu

Alright everyone's Twitter handles were added and whoever had a their Miitomo linked to their Twitter got a friend request.

Jobbs

Banned
The video of a group of kernels taking a hot buttery load makes me salivate tbh.

basically it connects you to your friends in silly/fun ways. it asks you questions and you answer, then it shares your answers with your friends, sometimes it makes you guess your friend's answer, etc.

all these activities grant you space bux you can spend on clothes for your miivatar

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Maaaaybe in about 4ish hours, I wanna get some work done first so I don't feel guilty about taking a vidya game break :p

Great. I like being around so I can give tips and help with some things that might be confusing (Like the elements despite the colors of the cards being obvious tssk tssk) or better of without it. Either puzzles or deck building cause some stuff is not worth trying on the first run.(The boosts are actually nice if you build a deck thinking of the boost and things that would get benefits of it) As for the story stuff the explanation of the runestones and the way of the world is created gets explained actually o

Make sure to focus on the elements cause the struggle with the bridge was both funny and hard to watch at the same time. Also using wood cards (thinking it was earth) against fire and wondering why they were not working had me in the floor laughing. I wanted to give you a cyber hug when I saw face change and tell you what you were doing wrong but it was just a recording. haha

Also as expected using the right or wrong attributes affect things on battle. (except neutral)

Jobbs

Banned
I trying so hard to get the cat socks. It seems impossible :(

dat friday night

sorry mine isn't much more exciting. playing pokken tournament with my niece in between trying to edit -- chip away at -- an insurmountable mountain of raw voice over

Sorry for my drunken shitposting earlier.

This is a cool idea for a thread

haha shitposting is what this thread is for

How is Pokken?

I think the basic mechanics are fun and it's a cool take on the traditional fighting game.. I just wish it had, like, way more pokemon in it. "You know that collect em all series of games with 700 pokemons in it? Well.. Here's like 12 of them! have fun"

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
dat friday night

sorry mine isn't much more exciting. playing pokken tournament with my niece in between trying to edit -- chip away at -- an insurmountable mountain of raw voice over
How is Pokken?

Misha

Banned
dat friday night

Friday is usually my least interesting day of the week. I just use it to relax

zeemumu

I'm so lonely

It's okay, friend. That's why we're here. In this nexus of thirst.

This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions twists all of our arms collectively but, if sweetness can win, and it can, then I will be here tomorrow to high five you yesterday my friend.

I'm going to the MTG pre-release for the new set tonight

Pray that I get some good cards xoxo

I really need to take you with me to a con.

FUME5

It's okay, friend. That's why we're here. In this nexus of thirst.

This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions twists all of our arms collectively but, if sweetness can win, and it can, then I will be here tomorrow to high five you yesterday my friend.

You're invited to the sausage party.

I didn't know you were that into it. That sounds fun.

I used to play years ago but fell out of it in college, but my sergeant is really nerdy too and he got me back into it. We've been going on Friday nights after to work to play at our local card shop and its fucking awesome.

She's my nerdspiration. I could never.

Luv u

WonderCon. You and me. Next year.

(Or if there's anything this fall I'll totes go)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom