• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.

AcridMeat

Banned
Pokemon cards > *
You mean babby's first card game?
I used to play years ago but fell out of it in college, but my sergeant is really nerdy too and he got me back into it. We've been going on Friday nights after to work to play at our local card shop and its fucking awesome.
Nice! I haven't played it at all since high school, but had a lot of fun in the heyday in middle school/early high school.

Those digital games were a nice way to get back into it without spending a ton of money again, then Hearthstone was oooookayyy for a while before it sucked. Not really the same I know.

Jobbs

Banned
my experience with florida keys

"everything smells like fish"

"let's get outta here"

-

BTW, I just figured out a concrete reason why I like the DS4 so much more than the XB1 controller. When playing certain games, like Dark Souls, I often find it helpful to use the dpad with my RIGHT thumb because my left is occupied and can't be taken away from what it's doing. This is a million times harder on the XB1 controller. DS4 is very friendly for this.

FloatOn

I hear that the further south you get in Florida, the scarier it becomes.

Probably true.

I like the diversity here though. Our downtown has improved greatly for the arts over the past few years. There is the superficial tourist layer that gets tiresome but that is avoided easily enough.

Florida also has the unique feature of the more north you go the more southern culture you will find

jb1234

Probably true.

I like the diversity here though. Our downtown has improved greatly for the arts over the past few years. There is the superficial tourist layer that gets tiresome but that is avoided easily enough.

How's public transit? And the gators?

FloatOn

How's public transit? And the gators?

Public transit sucks. There is the Lynx bus to get around town and then the sunrail train if you want to city hop. But no local train or subway.

The gators the team or the reptile? I see the reptile in the lake behind my backyard from time to time. It minds its business.

Gator team fans are a bit obnoxious but so are the FSU people

jb1234

Public transit sucks. There is the Lynx bus to get around town and then the sunrail train if you want to city hop. But no local train or subway.

The gators the team or the reptile? I see the reptile in the lake behind my backyard from time to time. It minds its business.

Gator team fans are a bit obnoxious but so are the FSU people

The reptile. :p I have a crippling fear of them for some reason. I think it's just their sharp teeth and savage-looking eyes.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Why did I even do this?

j4ytpVI.jpg

Jobbs

Banned
I couldn't think of a good April Fool's gag, so with seconds to go before the day ended I ran up and hit someone hard in the arm and yelled April Fool's in their fucking ear

I couldn't think of a good April Fool's gag, so with seconds to go before the day ended I ran up and hit someone hard in the arm and yelled April Fool's in their fucking ear

Same. So I knocked someone out with a baseball bat to the head, tied them up, and then nearly ran over their legs with my lawnmower before stopping and telling them "April Fools'!"

It's just a prank, bro.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
BTW, I just figured out a concrete reason why I like the DS4 so much more than the XB1 controller. When playing certain games, like Dark Souls, I often find it helpful to use the dpad with my RIGHT thumb because my left is occupied and can't be taken away from what it's doing. This is a million times harder on the XB1 controller. DS4 is very friendly for this.

Really? My thumb is like an inch away from the dpad on the XB1 controller. I can easily use it with my right hand. Maybe I just have huge hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom