• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Current status: #lit

c1a6103646.gif

Jobbs

Banned
my retro game stuff

GCPRj0cg.jpg

I lost most my original stuff shortly after I left home for school years ago and my sister's friends gradually stole it

who wants to play some darkwing duck

jb1234

my retro game stuff

GCPRj0cg.jpg

I lost most my original stuff shortly after I left home for school years ago and my sister's friends gradually stole it

who wants to play some darkwing duck

I'm so jealous. :( My old PS2 died just the other week. I didn't cry but I felt like it. My NES and SNES are long gone (as is in the PS1).

Jobbs

Banned
I'm so jealous. :( My old PS2 died just the other week. I didn't cry but I felt like it. My NES and SNES are long gone (as is in the PS1).

The only TV my old games look good on is this 800 pound tank and it's in the basement and I don't want to move it because it's an 800 pound tank so I won't be playing darkwing duck tonight

jb1234

The only TV my old games look good on is this 800 pound tank and it's in the basement and I don't want to move it because it's an 800 pound tank so I won't be playing darkwing duck tonight

Hahaha, I still have a CRT in my bedroom which the PS2 was hooked up to. I think I'm just too lazy to get rid of it because it's heavy as fuck.

Jobbs

Banned
Hahaha, I still have a CRT in my bedroom which the PS2 was hooked up to. I think I'm just too lazy to get rid of it because it's heavy as fuck.

if I had a nice CRT in here right now I'd be playing OG Super Metroid right now

I have the virtual console version on my wii u, but it's just not the same.

plus I can time travel. I can load up my childhood save and from the save's perspective no time has passed. actually I guess it's the game that's time traveling, not me. still cool though.

jb1234

LOL it came with Symphonia HD . I dont hate her like I hate Karol in Vesperia tho.

See, I thought Karol was one of the more tolerable kid characters in a Tales game (or JRPG, period). Emil is the one I wanted to strangle (Symphonia 2).

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Nice setup Vaz, jealous of that OG Xbox tbh, it's the only thing I'm missing from my "needed" collection.
Feel bad for not posting pics so here is a list of the games.
Bloodrayne 2
Breakdown
Burnout 3: Takedown
Colin McRae Rally 04
Conker Live and Reloaded
Crimsom Skies
DarkWatch
Dead or Alive 2 Ultimate
Dead or Alive 3
Forza Motorsports
Jet Set Radio Future
Mercenaries
Ninja Gaiden
Otogi
Otogi 2
Phantom Crash
Phantom Dust
Psi Ops
Splashdown
The Suffering: Ties That Bind
Tiger Woods 2005

I wish I had some others but Im in no situation to buy stuff. I want Panzer Dragoon Orta, Gun Valkyrie, Midtown Madness 3 and a few other flops.

marrec

Banned
Feel bad for not posting pics so here is a list of the games.

I wish I had some others but Im in no situation to buy stuff. I want Panzer Dragoon Orta, Gun Valkyrie, Midtown Madness 3 and a few other flops.

That's funny, two of the games I own for OG Xbox are Panzer and Gunvalkyrie.

I have a ton of games for a system I don't own. :(

I'm trying to remember my OG Xbox games. There was Halo and Halo 2. Doom 3 (Still love that game. Fuck the h9rs. Such a great sense of futility and desperation.) And uh... I'm drawing a blank. Tbf, I had my mom buy us an Xbox a little before the 360 came out.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
New Tales

Xillia > Graces > Zestiria > Hearts R >>>>>>>>>> Xillia 2

None of them are as good as the older ones. Innocence, which is right in between the older and newer games, had a really unique plot, but an annoying cast.

Symphonia is great, but it has problematic multiplayer. Despite fully supporting it in all versions, the camera will tend to focus on Player 1 no matter what which makes multiplayer fights very frustrating.

I'm going to do all the things and more.

this is my cheer outfit. I was only in cheer for a semester because it took up way too much time and wasn't enough like the the dancing I preferred

this is my shrine to retro games that's actually a sad mess I haven't touched in months. Hence the mini christmas tree still sitting there. It's kind of like that basement phot that used to be real popular on here except better furnished I guess.

this is me playing piano really very terribly. I basically just repeat the same four chords over and over again and it gets progressively worse as I fail to improvise anything decent. basically that's why Josh is so much better than me and I'm okay with that. I basically just needed something to do while waiting for him to get out of the shower. It wasn't that dark in the room I think my phone is just the worst at picking up low lighting. Sound quality is fine (given my awful playing) I like improvising but its pretty rare I get anywhere decent with it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzJryANvyOk

I'm feeling uncharacteristically woozy for this early in the night. Time to go boil a pot of coffee.

Long, long live the walls we crashed through
All the kingdom lights shined just for me and you
And I was screaming, "long live all the magic we made"
And bring on all the pretenders
I'm not afraid

Singing long live all the mountains we moved
I had the time of my life
Fighting dragons with you
And long, long live the look on your face
And bring on all the pretenders
One day, we will be remembered

ir3WYKX.gif

This is the pinnacle of white people dancing gifs.

Has Amazon Video always done this? Meta-tag each and every moment in the show that you can pause it literally anywhere and it will have the IMDb info of whoever's in the frame handy? That must have been a nightmare to implement.

cc8zuyC.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom