• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Symphonia

Banned
Has Amazon Video always done this? Meta-tag each and every moment in the show that you can pause it literally anywhere and it will have the IMDb info of whoever's in the frame handy? That must have been a nightmare to implement.

cc8zuyC.gif
I think it's new. Only started doing it a couple of weeks back for me.

Thank you for following back on Twitter<3

jb1234

I

this is me playing piano really very terribly. I basically just repeat the same four chords over and over again and it gets progressively worse as I fail to improvise anything decent. basically that's why Josh is so much better than me and I'm okay with that. I basically just needed something to do while waiting for him to get out of the shower. It wasn't that dark in the room I think my phone is just the worst at picking up low lighting. Sound quality is fine (given my awful playing) I like improvising but its pretty rare I get anywhere decent with it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzJryANvyOk

Yay! Piano! I'm a shitty improviser, myself. I let other people do that. ;)

Timu

Feel bad for not posting pics so here is a list of the games.

I wish I had some others but Im in no situation to buy stuff. I want Panzer Dragoon Orta, Gun Valkyrie, Midtown Madness 3 and a few other flops.
Please get more Xbox games, I have over 70+ of them including the ones you listed.=O

I think it's new. Only started doing it a couple of weeks back for me.

Thank you for following back on Twitter<3

Oh, cool! I haven't watched anything on Amazon in the past month or so which would explain how I missed it before.

Yay! Piano! I'm a shitty improviser, myself. I let other people do that. ;)

heh, I get too impatient with it to do anything but improvise. Writing down anything I write that actually sounded good takes too much time, and so does memorizing new pieces, and so would training myself to sight read again.

But I'm glad other people are willing to put the time into it! I have my own arts I lose an ungodly number hours to.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JYgf2gGy2Q

Hey, if we're doing this, here's my 2002 original composition "Lament", very clearly styled off the JRPGs I was playing at the time (especially Final Fantasy). :p

Oh, it's so pretty!

Jobbs

Banned
I don't have a real mastery of anything. I can "kinda do" a great many things. I wish I was half as good at any of them as JB is at pianoing

Jobbs

Banned
I couldn't do Ghost Song.

Ghost Song is a manifestation of my ability to "kinda do" a bunch of different things, but, again, not very advanced at any of them. Closest would be concept artist, but I'm not even very good at that. You can find thousands of people on DeviantArt who are far better

I appreciate the sentiment though ;)

Turin

Banned
I was supposedly a "very talented artist" in high school and many thought I should pursue a career involving that. I'd say the door is long closed for that now.

Shoebills are genuinely far more frightening than any saurian on earth.

They can see into your soul and it amuses them.

Great. I like being around so I can give tips and help with some things that might be confusing (Like the elements despite the colors of the cards being obvious tssk tssk) or better of without it. Either puzzles or deck building cause some stuff is not worth trying on the first run.(The boosts are actually nice if you build a deck thinking of the boost and things that would get benefits of it) As for the story stuff the explanation of the runestones and the way of the world is created gets explained actually o

Make sure to focus on the elements cause the struggle with the bridge was both funny and hard to watch at the same time. Also using wood cards (thinking it was earth) against fire and wondering why they were not working had me in the floor laughing. I wanted to give you a cyber hug when I saw face change and tell you what you were doing wrong but it was just a recording. haha

Also as expected using the right or wrong attributes affect things on battle. (except neutral)

I'm still on the hate train for those icons. haha

Edit : Stream up

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
They can see into your soul and it amuses them.
I've never understood why this expression is used as one to describe a frightening glare. So what if someone sees into your soul? What are you trying to hide?

Turin

Banned
Owls can be cute as hell though.

I've never understood why this expression is used as one to describe a frightening glare. So what if someone sees into your soul? What are you trying to hide?

lol. I don't think it's about "hiding" anything. To me, it's a way of describing an intense glare that just creeps into you.

Anyway. These guys don't need to look at you to be creepy.

shoebill.jpg

Turin

Banned
Why would you say that?

I'm 25 from a low income home, no real connections and haven't really done anything artistic in the last 5-6 years.

Maybe it's not impossible but I'll be happy just to have a decent career that I can take some pride in.

Jobbs

Banned
I'm 25 from a low income home, no real connections and haven't really done anything artistic in the last 5-6 years.

Maybe it's not impossible but I'll be happy just to have a decent career that I can take some pride in.

I started drawing when I was 24

jb1234

I don't think any of those factors are dealbreakers. I think it's a matter of doing what'll make you happy, whether that's art or something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom