• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.
When ur world starts spinning a little bit:

CerbgPvWEAQt345.jpg

jb1234

I just consumed like 1000 calories of ice cream. I'd give a fuck but... wait. Wait, one second. I feel a disturbance in the force here.

... nope, still don't give a fuck.

Jobbs

Banned
hey, there's a fun conversation!

When do you start calling someone your girlfriend/boyfriend? I've been holding off so far.

I think the answer to that is inside of you!

sk2brun32.gif

It'd be fun to actually just do cel shaded art for real

I just consumed like 1000 calories of ice cream. I'd give a fuck but... wait. Wait, one second. I feel a disturbance in the force here.

go for two walks tomorrow!! lawl

jb1234

go for two walks tomorrow!! lawl

Yeah, my comfort food eating really doesn't do me any favors, I'm afraid. I need to find something else to lift my mood.

(Right now, I'm outraged at the "Mario doesn't get good until 3, huh?" thread. SMB1 is a goddamn masterpiece. I WILL HEAR NO DISSENT.)

Jobbs

Banned
Would u rather be a cow or a horse?

(I am Clyde.)

I'd rather be a horse because at least then there's less of a chance of being slaughtered for meat.

you were owned by a french aristocrat just before the revolution

:: eats you ::

Yeah, my comfort food eating really doesn't do me any favors, I'm afraid. I need to find something else to lift my mood.

(Right now, I'm outraged at the "Mario doesn't get good until 3, huh?" thread. SMB1 is a goddamn masterpiece. I WILL HEAR NO DISSENT.)

I loved all the mario games and mario 2 was my favorite when I was a kid up until SMW

I absolutely loved being able to pick all kinds of shit up over my head and throw it and I loved that you had a choice of characters who played differently. LOVED!

Men can't be cows. Cow refers to the subset of cattle that is both female and has given birth to at least one calf. Cows are not used for meat because they're more valuable being raped all the time into a state of perpetual pregnancy/milk-giving.

Also milk doesn't support bone growth like certain industries wish you would think, and it contains a bunch of sugar.

Turin

Banned
Birdy.

I started drawing when I was 24

Well, I would like to get back into it for therapeutic reasons anyway.

I don't think any of those factors are dealbreakers. I think it's a matter of doing what'll make you happy, whether that's art or something else.

*shrug* Maybe I'll take an elective next semester and see if it sparks something. :p

Three walks. :O

jb1234

I loved all the mario games and mario 2 was my favorite when I was a kid up until SMW

I absolutely loved being able to pick all kinds of shit up over my head and throw it and I loved that you had a choice of characters who played differently. LOVED!

I liked Mario 2 a lot as a kid, even though it's such a wild departure from the two games on either side of it. I replayed it a few months ago and it's held up reasonably well (and is harder than I remembered).

This is probably blasphemy but I might like NSMBU more than SMW.

*shrug* Maybe I'll take an elective next semester and see if it sparks something. :p

Three walks. :O

You have nothing to lose, bud. And hahahaha. Yeah, I'm gonna be exercising a tad tomorrow. It could have been worse. I could have consumed this bottle of espresso stout too. ;)

But meatballs

Dammit IKEA.

you were owned by a french aristocrat just before the revolution

:: eats you ::

I should have stuck a "in modern times" proviso in there to avoid this.

Men can't be cows. Cow refers to the subset of cattle that is both female and has given birth to at least one calf. Cows are not used for meat because they're more valuable being raped all the time into a state of perpetual pregnancy/milk-giving.

Also milk doesn't support bone growth like certain industries wish you would think, and it contains a bunch of sugar.

Well sure if you wanna get technical about it!

Kicking me while I'm drunk.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me

Are you a fan of Aaron Carroll?
http://mobile.nytimes.com/2014/11/18/upshot/got-milk-might-not-be-doing-you-much-good.html

Jobbs

Banned
"cow" is used colloquially to refer to a cow of any gender

it's even in the fucking dictionary!

do we need to have the language is a living organism talk again

:: listens to this for some reason ::

Symphonia

Banned
People on Twitter make me laugh. As if they actually believe Nintendo fired Rapp for moonlighting. They're acting as if #GamerGate isn't a deal thing. So many idiots on my feed and in my notifications.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
A lot of farm animals are artificially inseminated. Like turkeys that can't actually have sex due to overgrown breasts.

SystemBug

hey, there's a fun conversation!

When do you start calling someone your girlfriend/boyfriend? I've been holding off so far.

From my TV viewing experience I say you don't. You just wait until somebody mistakes you for a couple and then see what the other person says.

And if they say the wrong thing you get angry over it.

57D6a.jpg

YKN me too. me too

No idea who he is. I just wanted to be a brat

"cow" is used colloquially to refer to a cow of any gender

it's even in the fucking dictionary!

do we need to have the language is a living organism talk again

:: listens to this for some reason ::

don't have a cow man!

From my TV viewing experience I say you don't. You just wait until somebody mistakes you for a couple and then see what the other person says.

And if they say the wrong thing you get angry over it.

I like this plan. I like it a lot.

Jobbs

Banned
A lot of farm animals are artificially inseminated. Like turkeys that can't actually have sex due to overgrown breasts.

:: only reads the last couple words and offers high five ::

People on Twitter make me laugh. As if they actually believe Nintendo fired Rapp for moonlighting. They're acting as if #GamerGate isn't a deal thing. So many idiots on my feed and in my notifications.

:: throws fit ::

Sure, because it sounds like it would be so much fun. :p

:: throws giant turnip ::

AcridMeat

Banned

Now this is a post I can get behind. Fuck milk.

Jobbs

Banned
Almond milk tastes so much better anyway

Any audio engineers here? I got a de-esser plugin to try and reduce a few "s"s from some VO, but I can't seem to figure out how to make it do waht I want it to do

zeemumu

I can't sleep, guys. I slept too much during the day.

I need to shut down whatever part of my brain is in charge of risk assessment. It's over working itself.

Blah, damn these early morning pees
I just wanted to sleep and was sleeping great but nope

I'd be a cow and be the first cow to break logic and produce chocolate milk B^)

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
The farmers essentially rape the cows via artificial insemination so they're perpetually pregnant and give off more milk.

smile-moustache-milk-shake-glass-of-milk_3268414.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom