• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Some crazy stuff is happening in my town, local boating society that provides transport to the island is on strike.

SystemBug

latest episode of Arrow pretty much summed up

tumblr_m914m0lcRQ1r77kqzo1_500.gif

i mean yeah sure.

but come on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
since I cut out milk for years now if I'd eat a "real" cheesecake I'd probably shit my pants. so that's enough information to me that I don't need this shit and nobody really does lol. edit: that pun wasn't even intended.

SystemBug

since I cut out milk for years now if I'd eat a "real" cheesecake I'd probably shit my pants. so that's enough information to me that I don't need this shit and nobody really does lol. edit: that pun wasn't even intended.

Was it hard cutting from diary? I know there are replacements but sometimes they don't taste as well.

I remember when I like stopped eating Indian food, I mean i still rarely eat it now but when my mom makes it and I give it a try its a full like flavor explosion.

Was it hard cutting from diary? I know there are replacements but sometimes they don't taste as well.

I remember when I like stopped eating Indian food, I mean i still rarely eat it now but when my mom makes it and I give it a try its a full like flavor explosion.

not really hard but you need the motivation to stick with it since there's diary everywhere of course. but yeah there are a lot of different replacements and I think the trick is just to find your favorite. I don't like soy milk too much but give me almond or coconut anytime. you're from the states right? from what I hear it's even easier there. you may want to make more stuff yourself tho.

why would you stop eating indian food?

SystemBug

not really hard but you need the motivation to stick with it since there's diary everywhere of course. but yeah there are a lot of different replacements and I think the trick is just to find your favorite. I don't like soy milk too much but give me almond or coconut anytime. you're from the states right? from what I hear it's even easier there. you may want to make more stuff yourself tho.

why would you stop eating indian food?

I was trying to lose weight so I pretty much went on a super low calorie diet so I had to cut out anything that wasn't super healthy.

I am actually from Canada but like our selection is pretty good. I do generally prefer almond milk over regular milk because it has that slight almond taste to it. Only thing is that food is so much more expensive here.

I was trying to lose weight so I pretty much went on a super low calorie diet so I had to cut out anything that wasn't super healthy.

I am actually from Canada but like our selection is pretty good. I do generally prefer almond milk over regular milk because it has that slight almond taste to it. Only thing is that food is so much more expensive here.

see it as health investment to buy good food ;p that's how I explain it to myself. you can also make almond milk yourself pretty easily.

also indian food is super healthy? also really suited for losing weight, since it's not too fat?

SystemBug

see it as health investment to buy good food ;p that's how I explain it to myself. you can also make almond milk yourself pretty easily.

also indian food is super healthy? also really suited for losing weight, since it's not too fat?

a lot of indian food uses a lot of oil. like way too much oil. it is more so higher in fat and carbs than it ever is in protein.

but there is other stuff like bhindi which is really good

DrM

Redmond's Baby

It is the same, it is like 2-3 times more expensive here compared to dairy products. It depends on store chain though. We sell a lot of rice/oatmeal/soy 'milk' every day, kindergartens, schools and hospitals are the biggest buyers

a lot of indian food uses a lot of oil. like way too much oil. it is more so higher in fat and carbs than it ever is in protein.

but there is other stuff like bhindi which is really good

hm never used that much oil when cooking indian food. still think it has a lot of great ingredients. chickpeas, generally lots of veggies...good spices. but depends on the way it's made I guess.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
milk fucking sucks. it's made for baby cows not for grown humans you sickos.
That's not really fair. Since lactase persistence is an evolutionary advantagous factor that developed in multiple places at around 10,000-5,000 years or so.

Now whether we should be mass producing milk or health washing it as miracle product is just in the same realm of argument as growing fucking almonds for almond milk in drought laden California.

Symphonia

Banned
What level of psycho are we talking here?
Not as bad as Dead Grandma, but getting dangerously close to it. Five texts in ten minutes, only one reply from me. She was cool when we met up, and her ass tasted great, but ain't got time for clingy girls. I need to start being a tad more repellant.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Not as bad as Dead Grandma, but getting dangerously close to it. Five texts in ten minutes, only one reply from me. She was cool when we met up, and her ass tasted great, but ain't got time for clingy girls. I need to start being a tad more repellant.

All the clingy ladies,
Need to stay back.

Kevyt

Me: Why do you like boobs?

Straight guy: *random generic answer about boobs feeling great or something*

Me: They're just sacs of yellow fat.

tumblr_o4t3egwyg21v72s2uo1_250.gif
tumblr_o4t3egwyg21v72s2uo3_r1_250.gif
tumblr_o4t3egwyg21v72s2uo4_r1_250.gif
tumblr_o4t3egwyg21v72s2uo2_r1_250.gif

Teheee

Status