• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
incidentally, I feel like I may have restless leg syndrome. My legs hate being still. If I hold them still I start to get more and more anxious. I bounce around in my chair like a maniac

I used to get mad cramps in middle and high school and stuff but hasn't reappeared in my twenties. You can try doing relaxation techniques as anxiety probably makes it worse.

FloatOn

Remember when I said my housemates and I were sleeping together? My bff made an art of me

JZ39FlFl.jpg

Jobbs

Banned
I was in love with my Algebra 2 teacher in HS

I leave you with this one last gem

It's sexy to be corrected

I still remember at my last job, someone had a dolphin on their screen. An adorable dolphin. And I said "nice dolphin", then my friend the cute girl pointed out that it's a porpoise. I really enjoyed that one

I was in love with my Algebra 2 teacher in HS

I leave you with this one last gem

It's sexy to be corrected

I still remember at my last job, someone had a dolphin on their screen. An adorable dolphin. And I said "nice dolphin", then my friend the cute girl pointed out that it's a porpoise. I really enjoyed that one

Being corrected reminds me I am not always correct about everything, so I don't like it.

Jobbs

Banned
Being corrected reminds me I am not always correct about everything, so I don't like it.

that's why it's hot

let's just say the skating thing was by far not the craziest thing about him.

welp, I'm done with going on dates now. it's starting to feel more like completing an obstacle course than a fun time. I'm enjoying myself way more staying home, eating all the nasty snacks & watching friends.

oh my gourd

gourd-6.jpg

what happened?

welp, I'm done with going on dates now. it's starting to feel more like completing an obstacle course than a fun time. I'm enjoying myself way more staying home, eating all the nasty snacks & watching friends.

It sounds like that might be the best thing.

This actually started this month. And poor YKN is miles away.

We'll just have to take lots of pictures.

Good thing I'm always right so that it never happens.

God. You joke, but Macho Man actually believes this shit as truth.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
God. You joke, but Macho Man actually believes this shit as truth.
Is he still being a jerk? The answer is probably yes.

At first I thought you were talking about

pg2_e_savage_576.jpg

that's why it's hot

oh my gourd

gourd-6.jpg

what happened?

first I felt like in a philosophy class, he wouldn't stop talking..even asking me questions like "so... what's a circle? describe a circle to me" (philosophy was my minor but even I have my limits) then he basically flat out told me why I shouldn't date him. he was like "well I have a problem with alcohol. I get aggressive without it, my friends can't even stand me. I actually started drinking at 3pm today too" ...which means he basically was kinda drunk the entire time we met. he also invited me to "crash" at his place right away.

zeemumu

first I felt like in a philosophy class, he wouldn't stop talking..even asking me questions like "so... what's a circle? describe a circle to me" (philosophy was my minor but even I have my limits) then he basically flat out told me why I shouldn't date him. he was like "well I have a problem with alcohol. I get aggressive without it, my friends can't even stand me. I actually started drinking at 3pm today too" ...which means he basically was kinda drunk the entire time we met. he also invited me to "crash" at his place right away.
Red_Flag_SNL_Skit.jpg

giphy.gif

Jobbs

Banned

jesus

that.. sounds like a character someone would write. how is he real? to me it sounds like a "gimmick", like a shtick he does on dates

where are all the normal nice boys?

btw did he ever tell you what a circle is? I'm morbidly curious now

SystemBug

That's a shame :( I'm sure the right person will show up sometime but you have the right idea

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
What a coincidence. Me too.

If we ever disagree about something, we can take comfort that in the end we're both unfalteringly correct.
Sounds like that won't happen any time soon, but it is a welcome bit of solace to have that safety net in this relationship.

In this situation, you take his roller blades and blade out as fast as you can.

jesus

that.. sounds like a character someone would write. how is he real?

where are all the normal nice boys?

btw did he ever tell you what a circle is? I'm morbidly curious now
all my dates are characters now..not human beings.

I wanna know too!!

haha well it was a rather long speech around the whole topic. he basically argued that we can't really describe it and that the idea of a circle is in our brains since we were born. or something.
That's a shame :( I'm sure the right person will show up sometime but you have the right idea
thanks<3
Sounds like that won't happen any time soon, but it is a welcome bit of solace to have that safety net in this relationship.

In this situation, you take his roller blades and blade out as fast as you can.
hahaha

Is he still being a jerk? The answer is probably yes.

At first I thought you were talking about

pg2_e_savage_576.jpg

The thing is that when you confront him, it just never ends because he thinks he literally can never be wrong. It's like arguing against a religious zealot. And the hard part is I know it comes from pain and insecurity, but I can't get through to him. He won't let anyone in. Even when you do shit, like the garbage, he still needs to find a reason for you to be not just wrong but ignorant.

He wants to write a book series about how everyone else is wrong.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future

rna.gif

Jobbs

Banned
all my dates are characters now..not human beings.

I wanna know too!!

haha well it was a rather long speech around the whole topic. he basically argued that we can't really describe it and that the idea of a circle is in our brains since we were born. or something.

thanks<3

hahaha

I wanna describe a circle! I bet I could... this date is actually starting to sound fun
jk

The other day I saw phoebe's mouse out of the house guy, btw!

I wanna describe a circle! I bet I could... this date is actually starting to sound fun
jk

The other day I saw phoebe's mouse out of the house guy, btw!
haha yeah I actually disagreed with him about that too.

ooh that is real? at least this didn't happen to me yet.

Jobbs

Banned
haha yeah I actually disagreed with him about that too.

ooh that is real? at least this didn't happen to me yet.

I could describe a circle a ton of ways. The easiest one is.. well, hmm. It starts and ends in the same place?

MOOTH guy, yeah, he was tying his shoe just like on the fucking show and boom, I saw something dangling from something

Granadier

all points on a plane that are equal distance from a central point

who uses philosophy to try and describe a circle??

I could describe a circle a ton of ways. The easiest one is.. well, hmm. It starts and ends in the same place?

MOOTH guy, yeah, he was tying his shoe just like on the fucking show and boom, I saw something dangling from something

That's a circuit, not a circle. You can't living language your way out of this one!

SolVanderlyn

I don't think any of you can beat a girlfriend who named her different personalities, bit and drew blood (and drank it), and openly worried about her sanity and what she might do to you

I just said that it's a shape without edges.

people don't wear underwear anymore or what?

I don't think any of you can beat a girlfriend who named her different personalities, bit and drew blood (and drank it), and openly worried about her sanity and what she might do to you

oh wow. guess it can always get crazier.

Granadier

I had the joy of dealing with a girl who flipped shit at the idea of communication.

Jobbs

Banned
I've dated several girls who were completely lovely and it just didn't work out, usually because of me, I think! ¯\_(&#12484;)_/¯

Relationships aren't built to last though, it's okay, the idea that there's no end to it is scary anyway

I've dated several girls who were completely lovely and it just didn't work out, usually because of me, I think! ¯\_(&#12484;)_/¯

Relationships aren't built to last though, it's okay, the idea that there's no end to it is scary anyway

so you're a crazy housemouse guy too!

hm I still wanna believe that they are :,c but yeah, in the end we all die alone. etc. etc.

Jobbs

Banned
so you're a crazy housemouse guy too!

hm I still wanna believe that they are :,c but yeah, in the end we all die alone. etc. etc.

I thought my grandparents were in it to the end but after I grew up I learned that my grandmother cheated on him years ago but they stayed together anyway but it was never the same and it was pretty much loveless

sorry for the depressingness.

I'm not a housemouse guy. I'm very careful about houses and mice.

I just like to hang out and do my things. I'm going back and forth between editing sound and playing ori and the blind forest.

part of me is fully convinced that, despite always being told the opposite, I'm actually not that much of a catch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom