• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Let's have a suck off!!
I'm in
5f9bc11cda.gif

Remember if you ever switch teams and visit Puerto Rico send me a PM.
I have a hard time asking people to do things I would never be willing to do myself.

I just kind of tested the left thumb thing. I was able to get more of my index finger down my throat, but my gag reflex still kicked in eventually.

Whip your dildo out and give it an earnest effort! That's where I'm at soon.

edit: yeah, no. This is definitely not working for me. I thought it'd help because I'm also drunk but no. I've baby-barfed twice now, not trying again tonight.

zeemumu

Ariana Grande's been singing for so long that I keep forgetting that she was an actress and can actually act. A lot of these SNL impressions are spot on.

Haha Those are the best, because it's like you have a Trump Card ready to play at any time.

Years ago, I was probably one of those people. There are a bevy of terrible photos from those days of drinking that I'm definitely not proud of.

One of the gifts and curses of being a non-drinker. You get all the stories, but also all of the cleanup.

Jobbs

Banned
I just noticed they refuse to use the word "owner" with regard to pets on this show (and possibly animal planet in general?). He keeps saying "cat guardians".

FUME5

I have a hard time asking people to do things I would never be willing to do myself.

Whip your dildo out and give it an earnest effort! That's where I'm at soon.

edit: yeah, no. This is definitely not working for me. I thought it'd help because I'm also drunk but no. I've baby-barfed twice now, not trying again tonight.

The Sausage Sage appreciates earnest effort.

Ariana Grande's been singing for so long that I keep forgetting that she was an actress and can actually act. A lot of these SNL impressions are spot on.

Her J-Law impression was too much.

Her music career is still trash. Except for Love Me Harder. Abel's power.

I just noticed they refuse to use the word "owner" with regard to pets on this show (and possibly animal planet in general?). He keeps saying "cat guardians".

That's because owner implies slavery. #justPETAthings

Fuck PETA btw.

Jobbs

Banned
so, like, was Frodo able to carry The Ring for so long -- compared to men, who seemed to buckle to it near instantly -- due to his race as a Hobbit, who have naturally high constitution, or did it have more to do with his strength as an individual?

FUME5

so, like, was Frodo able to carry The Ring for so long -- compared to men, who seemed to buckle to it near instantly -- due to his race as a Hobbit, who have naturally high constitution, or did it have more to do with his strength as an individual?

It's some Samson and Delilah shit, except with foot hair.

His strength as an individual.

The Chosen One™ who pretty much started The Chosen One™ trope in modern fantasy fiction.

Nobody knows. Gandalf and others repeatedly speculate that hobbits must be made of sterner stuff than anyone otherwise suspects, but then Sam buckles pretty quickly with his brief tenure.

Relevant: Frodo had the ring in a closet for seventeen years while Gandalf was away researching shit in the book version.

Jobbs

Banned
Nobody knows. Gandalf and others repeatedly speculate that hobbits must be made of sterner stuff than anyone otherwise suspects, but then Sam buckles pretty quickly with his brief tenure.

Relevant: Frodo had the ring in a closet for seventeen years while Gandalf was away researching shit in the book version.

I think in the books, after the ring was destroyed, they returned to the shire and it had been overrun with orcs or something

maybe I'm misremembering, but I remember being struck by the oddness of the pacing

I think in the books, after the ring was destroyed, they returned to the shire and it had been overrun with orcs or something

maybe I'm misremembering, but I remember being struck by the oddness of the pacing

Yep. Saruman doesn't die, he just leaves because Treebeard got bored and decided nobody should be in captivity forever (never mind the long memory of trees). So Saruman and Wormtongue hike on up to the Shire because... sloppy seconds I guess, where he kind of takes over a little bit. He makes the hobbits build stone buildings and whatnot instead of wood, brick and earth buildings, and empowers this gestapo police force. The four hobbits of course aren't having any of it, so they enlist the help of Farmer Maggot and others and take on Saruman's cronies. Ta-da.

zeemumu

I think Frodo just had no ambition for the ring to feed.

Just got back from Meet the Blacks. One of the most horrifically offensive and stupid films I have ever seen, and maybe warranting its own thread.

My dad also hit me in the feels today when, in the car, he responded to me telling my brother "You need to learn you are not always right" with "And you're the one to teach him that".

Dammit, dad, we just got through this in therapy!

I could tell that from the trailer.

Just got back from Meet the Blacks. One of the most horrifically offensive and stupid films I have ever seen, and maybe warranting its own thread.

My dad also hit me in the feels today when, in the car, he responded to me telling my brother "You need to learn you are not always right" with "And you're the one to teach him that".

Dammit, dad, we just got through this in therapy!

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Bilbo and Frodo could carry the ring for so long because they're responsible drug users.

I am very moody, tortured, and obsessive when it comes to art and stuff I'm working on. I never claimed otherwise.

I don't know if you have the same problem/thing but I've almost split my personality into real life/human interaction and work.

I'm normally really jovial and easy going but work mode I can be super obsessive, perfectionsitic (that's not a real world but ok) and kind of an asshole if my work space is invaded. I'm really protective of my work surroundings.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I don't know if you have the same problem/thing but I've almost split my personality into real life/human interaction and work.

I'm normally really jovial and easy going but work mode I can be super obsessive, perfectionsitic (that's not a real world but ok) and kind of an asshole if my work space is invaded. I'm really protective of my work surroundings.

I think its normal if you are invested into what you're working on.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I lost interest in the WoW lore once Draenor came out and they messed with the timeline.
Same, although Legion looks to have a ton of interesting content

FUME5

You don't understand. GMOs are evil because of reasons.

Waiting for the "Just say no to DNA in your food" film. Fuck science. My irrational bias is more important.

The word scientist is on my business card - I'm the main antagonist in the sequel.

"He is in the employ of those who would teach our children FACTS, he must be stopped!"

Jobbs

Banned
I can't remember the last time I was this drunk . I can't even see straight

I always feel bad for UK people waking up right when all the Americans are going to sleep, missing out on the fray

Why are you suddenly drinking a bunch? Is there a particular reason, or just random whim?

DrM

Redmond's Baby
first I felt like in a philosophy class, he wouldn't stop talking..even asking me questions like "so... what's a circle? describe a circle to me" (philosophy was my minor but even I have my limits) then he basically flat out told me why I shouldn't date him. he was like "well I have a problem with alcohol. I get aggressive without it, my friends can't even stand me. I actually started drinking at 3pm today too" ...which means he basically was kinda drunk the entire time we met. he also invited me to "crash" at his place right away.
Well, you really dodged a bullet there

Don't let dates like that stop you, lots of fishes there in the wild, maybe even some normal male specimen.

I
oh wow. guess it can always get crazier.
Oh yes. I once went on a date with a girl (met her online). Went quite ok for first 30 minuts. But then she only talked about how she misses her dad in her life and she want is strong man, like her dad was. Of course she was from some village in the mountains, where things often stay in the family (if you know what I mean), so red lights went on in my head. I just texted my friend "CALL ME ASAP URGENT", so I could bail out with some lame excuse.

I can't remember the last time I was this drunk . I can't even see straight

I always feel bad for UK people waking up right when all the Americans are going to sleep, missing out on the fray
That's the spirit

And time zones suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom