• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.

AcridMeat

Banned
No thanks. She sounds a tad high on that horse.

Related : Fuck people who mess with their phones on dates/hang outs/whatever. I
Unless it's an emergency, no thanks.
Ha, I mean thinking about it I hope my post didn't come off as petty, because this is really the first time I've had shit to complain about that my date did unrelated to me.
Haters_gonna_hate_ponies_fixed-37236.gif
Yeah pretty much.
aaghh not again

HeartfeltInfatuatedHogget.gif
Just run it over.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
They asked to split the bill (totally fine, though my tab was fairly cheaper) and then gave me shit for paying for it with a debit card. As if I don't have/use my own credit card (I do).

Hahahaha. Takes your money then calls you poor.

AcridMeat

Banned
jesus

runnnn

I'm never done being surprised by how certain other people just don't know how to act
That thing to cap off the night just made me completely confused. Like it's inconceivable that someone wouldn't use a credit card for a purchase? Is that really a thing?
KATAMARI DEMACY!

Was the PS3 collection of all the Katamaris any good? I've never played it :O
I didn't play the collection, but those games are fun so I'm sure they're worth it.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
That thing to cap off the night just made me completely confused. Like it's inconceivable that someone wouldn't use a credit card for a purchase? Is that really a thing?

This is why I never go on dates with the people I get matched with on Tinder. Can't sense the crazy.

AcridMeat

Banned
I heard about that snow/saw some other friends snaps. Pretty crazy. Though it snowed one night in May when I was in New York.
This is why I never go on dates with the people I get matched with on Tinder. Can't sense the crazy.
This was bumble, which is like doubling down on the crazy roulette because they have to message you first.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Wait, there's an app that lets girls treat men like pieces of meat? And I never have to make the first move?

<signs up instantly>

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I was finished with all my matches in less than 40 seconds. Bumble must not be popular in my city.

1bfc5920-07e1-0133-502c-0ec273752cbd.gif

I know you're kidding, but that was my reaction verbatim.

I love that I have fostered an image of such extreme cynicism that my earnestness is confused for sarcasm.

I saw that you were doing Ghost Song and I got a excited there for a second until I realized it was you working on it. Damn, the thirst is real :O

On another note, having your mouse continutally fuck up while battling hordes of fucking baddies in Serious Sam The First Encounter HD is rage inducing :(

(JUST FUCK YOU AND LET ME PICK UP THE DOUBLE BARRELED SHOTTY IN PEACE.)

(FUCK YOU SKELETON BULL DEMON SHITS, I CAN STILL HEAR YOU ASSHOLES!)

Serious Sam = :(

AcridMeat

Banned
I love that I have fostered an image of such extreme cynicism that my earnestness is confused for sarcasm.
I went back and forth on whether to clarify that. It's a joke but also legitimately true. I'm the same way. Well, until you go on dates like this. I also neglected to mention the fact I messaged when I got there, looked around and didn't see anyone sitting alone, then got a text 5-10 minutes later saying to come inside, and they were drinking with their roommate. So I had to meet them too briefly. :| Anyway last I'll say on that, going to bread.

@Jobbs matches have 24 hours to message and then it gets deleted, so you don't have to deal with flakes or people not actually interested for long.

Turin

Banned
NIN - Only

I love this music video.

I play their open world Sherlock Holmes game at GDC. It was goddamn fantastic. Their version of Detective Sense/Eagle Vision is basically Robert Downey Jr.'s deductive thinking from the movies.

Yeah, I've heard they were pretty good. Definitely perched to see how Cthulu turns out.

There's snow outside rn.

Snow in April. What a time to be alive.

I worked in that shit. Started as rain and turned to thick as fuck snow. I even forgot to bring a jacket. :D

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I mean it was a horrible experience but I'd go through it again in a heartbeat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom