• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
This bores me. It sounds like the generic music someone would put in a third-rate TV show because they couldn't license anything more popular.

pJ8AlHr.gif

Great taste with Capsule. By any chance you use Perfume?

Pick Me Up is life.

Unrelated: Genki Rockets - Heavenly Star was my shit back in the day when No More Heroes introduced the song.

Not sure on those picks, they side a little too much into that pop style.

I can see myself falling into Pick Me Up and that first link's music video is REALLY COOL.

Also, Heavenly Star is too legit.
NMH similarly drilled that song into my head but it's still so GOOD.

Edit : I'll bite. YKN that track is pretty great.

FloatOn

Morning fake humans

I missed music talk and that makes me sad. Sadder still is Lilith shitting on LCD soundsystem

If I may add my .02, I think radiohead is the greatest band of all time and I can't fucking wait for the rumored new album to come out this year.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Morning fake humans

I missed music talk and that makes me sad. Sadder still is Lilith shitting on LCD soundsystem

Pretty sure she just said it to hurt my feelings. I hope so anyway.

AcridMeat

Banned
NIN - Only

I love this music video.
Oh man you're bringing back some early high school memories of when I was first introduced to NIN. This music video had just come out and I was hanging out with a new kid who moved to the area from Ohio (I always tended to make quick friends/acquaintances with people new to the area). Anyway he was the reason I started listening to more Nine Inch Nails, because of this song. I thought it was fucking awesome.
sorry, Acrid! but we both got it behind us now. we can just hang out and chill and do all the fun stuff instead
Yo that sounds good though, what's the catch?
I mean it was a horrible experience but I'd go through it again in a heartbeat.
I meant to ask you how did the drunken date go?

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Trab, there was a person inline skating on the sidewalk just now as I drove past.

Oh man you're bringing back some early high school memories of when I was first introduced to NIN. This music video had just come out and I was hanging out with a new kid who moved to the area from Ohio (I always tended to make quick friends/acquaintances with people new to the area). Anyway he was the reason I started listening to more Nine Inch Nails, because of this song. I thought it was fucking awesome.
Yo that sounds good though, what's the catch?
there's no catch. maybe the lack of sex, but that may just be for me :,c
Trab, there was a person inline skating on the sidewalk just now as I drove past.

haha, I love that information like this is given to me now
did you yell at him?

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member

bvFgD26l.png

So I'm there drinking right? For two hours, waiting for her to text me back with a time she wants to meet. I hear nothing, I assume she's just flaking on plans like last time. That doesn't really bother me. So I walk home and collapse on the living room floor in a heap. 4 and a half hours later I get a text. "Hey you wanna do something". The greatest regret of my life. Anyway she lives in Brisbane now (knew she was leaving even before I asked her out) so it's not like I missed out on anything long term. I wished her good luck in the new city, she never replied, I assume she either doesn't like me now, or never did.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
giphy.gif

bvFgD26l.png

So I'm there drinking right? For two hours, waiting for her to text me back with a time she wants to meet. I hear nothing, I assume she's just flaking on plans like last time. That doesn't really bother me. So I walk home and collapse on the living room floor in a heap. 4 and a half hours later I get a text. "Hey you wanna do something". The greatest regret of my life. Anyway she lives in Brisbane now so it's not like I missed out on anything long term. I wished her good luck in the new city, she never replied, I assume she either doesn't like me now, or never did.
Sounds like you dodged a rather flaky bullet.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
A bit of hyperbole I guess. Thanksgiving was the last time. But maybe I feel a little bit lonelier on the nights when I'm not with my BF now? I don't know. It's not uncommon for me to end a night with a glass of wine, but tonight I thought what the hell and am three glasses in. 1.5 is usually where I start to feel it.
lol

Lightweight

Just use this. It's a mix of the soundtrack and some interesting mixes.

kY8GU3.gif
tumblr_nfqppz1jWZ1sfjwhdo1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom