• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.

SystemBug

You can ask about that too.

Is it more or less awkward to ask a stranger out or make a move on a friend? The latter was definitely so for me.

Hmm that's an interesting way to put it. I am more of a shy person so I have a hard time talking to people I don't know.

This was a friend and yeah I crushed/liked her. We hadn't seen each other for a few months so she wanted to do something together.

Like we went to go see a movie, she told me not to worry about buying myself a drink because I could share hers. I told her I wasn't planning on getting a drink because I had a cold (I actually did!). Then later we went to go eat at a dessert place. Then she started asking me weird questions like "whats your favorite song" and stuff like that. As we were finishing up our dessert she mentioned that there is this park nearby and I said we can go for a walk there if you'd like. She said yeah, so I paid for our food and then we did that. There were some ducks at the pond so we looked at them for a while. And then we went to the bus stop and I waited for her bus to arrive.

And then I commuted an hour and a half home lol.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Hmm that's an interesting way to put it. I am more of a shy person so I have a hard time talking to people I don't know.

This was a friend and yeah I crushed/liked her. We hadn't seen each other for a few months so she wanted to do something together.

Like we went to go see a movie, she told me not to worry about buying myself a drink because I could share hers. I told her I wasn't planning on getting a drink because I had a cold (I actually did!). Then later we went to go eat at a dessert place. Then she started asking me weird questions like "whats your favorite song" and stuff like that. As we were finishing up our dessert she mentioned that there is this park nearby and I said we can go for a walk there if you'd like. She said yeah, so I paid for our food and then we did that. There were some ducks at the pond so we looked at them for a while. And then we went to the bus stop and I waited for her bus to arrive.

How long ago was that?
From an outsiders perspective, and lacking all the other details, that sounds like a date.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Gross D:

Finally, it's reached "hoodie weather" level tonight.

Do you have a hoodie tho?
clock-eyebrow.gif

Symphonia

Banned
Do you know what's more awkward and uncomfortable about cutting off a clingy girl? Finding out said clingy girl works in the store opposite yours.

Well, this is how I'm going to die.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member

So what is your favourite song?

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
That fridge has a really low power efficiency rating feng. Two stars? For shame.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Speaking of magical, feng looks a little bit like Daniel Radcliffe.

<3

but really, is it a morgue?

<3 its my favourite hoodie too. Whenever theres a remotely cool-ish night I'll break it out.

Also...fuck. you caught me out.

It's actually....A SEAFOOD MORGUE.

"Trab mark this prawns' time of death at 11:05pm"

"Cause of death?"

"....being too darn delicious"

Edit : that dashboard confessional drop just reminded me of realpic for some reason.

That fridge has a really low power efficiency rating feng. Two stars? For shame.

Legit, I had a huge argument with my mother about it being there because of how much it'd cost on top of what I pay already for that electrcity bill.

Lo and behold, that bill came through and OH BOY.

It's a big one.

Those blue eyes are so magical

Aw shucks.

in all serious, my eyes are bluer but this webcam throws purple over everything for some reason

Speaking of magical, feng looks a little bit like Daniel Radcliffe.

When I was a wee lad, I actually did look like him. Even had the same glasses

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Hey feng do you still live in Syd and can I stay with you for a few days starting July 28?

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Nerd shit. Probably going 0-8 day one and crying into a pillow for four days. Jetstar tickets are like $75 to Sydney otherwise my cheapness would prevent me from going.

my favorite song covered by my favorite band

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cedNya7e8Uc

That's why you didn't get the hug bro. Women have shit music tastes. No offense trab, Lilith, dragonz, or misha.
not listing Lucian because her tastes actually are shit.

Nerd shit. Probably going 0-8 day one and crying into a pillow for four days. Jetstar tickets are like $75 to Sydney otherwise my cheapness would prevent me from going.

God that would be cool to go to

(I wish my friends played Magic. I got decks just sitting there :< )

You've probably already posted this but maybe try AusGAF (although I dont know if any cool peeps live in sydney)?

I don't envy your hotel expenses though. Sydney is next level expensive

SystemBug

That's why you didn't get the hug bro. Women have shit music tastes. No offense trab, Lilith, dragonz, or misha.
not listing Lucian because her tastes actually are shit.

I got one of my female friends into radiohead and they are like one of her favorite bands now!

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
A bunch of people I know are getting a room at a backpacker's hostel, one is getting an Air B&B room, and the other a hotel room (but he's pulling in that government money).

I'll def ask in Ausgaf though.

I got one of my female friends into radiohead and they are like one of her favorite bands now!

Radiohead isn't even Radiohead's favourite band.

"It's not bad... it's very bad".

It's okay, I know I have shit taste in music. I've tried to improve but I just can't. My shitty taste isn't hurting anyone though so I don't feel obliged to hurt myself and change.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
It was pretty good in that episode of Smash. But if you ever tell anyone that I watched season 2 of Smash I will deny it and I will find you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom