• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Cats are awful.
Spill it
2942d27dc2.gif

Halcyon

yes, but what Misha said. also I like all cats. black, white, red or striped <3 I'll take them all.

You cat will see the button of a different colored cat displayed proudly on your bosom, feel rejected, and drown itself in milk.

Do you want to be responsible for more cat suicide by milk, or do you want a happy cat. Get the black, save a life.

Symphonia

Banned
I'm gonna go for a walk with my good friend Jack. It's fitting that it happens to be raining outside. Goodnight, NeoGAF. Hope you're all okay.

Horses are the best pets. Prove me wrong!

Exactly. Here's my number: 555-867-5309
That's a valid phone number FYI. The whole 555 block is not reserved for fiction as many think, just xxx-555-0100 through xxx-555-0199 in most area codes, except 800 where only 800-555-0199 is reserved.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Best pet

t4qAEpM.gif

NO YOU CAN'T TELL ME IT'S ILLEGAL

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Dumb fact: one of my many nicknames is "pony". I was christened as such by my girlfriend for totally innocuous reasons but it always makes for some funny conversation whenever she slips out when in company.

Pau

Misha kindly PM'ed me reminding me that this thread exists. Hey everyone. :3

I like horses but they're too expensive. My parents both grew up on farms and I'm still jealous that they got to be around horses so much. I learned how to ride but I'll probably never own one.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Stay gold, Ponyboy

So my phone was losing energy when switched off and charging, I have a shadow of jesus under the screen from when i dropped it in oil. Cant download apps, getting a fuckton of calls from scam numbers daily. Big crack across screen, headphone jack fucked, and cant hear people unless on loudspeaker.

Decided to order the new iphone se. Affordable for good tech, surprising for apple, I dont need the flagship.

jb1234

So my phone was losing energy when switched off and charging, I have a shadow of jesus under the screen from when i dropped it in oil. Cant download apps, getting a fuckton of calls from scam numbers daily. Big crack across screen, headphone jack fucked, and cant hear people unless on loudspeaker.

Decided to order the new iphone se. Affordable for good tech, surprising for apple, I dont need the flagship.

Yeah, I think it's time for a new phone, man. Damn, I'm surprised you held out this long. You dropped it in oil? :|

Horses ruined my life. Great animals though.
Do you mind elaborating? I can't think of what that would mean.

Ride it twice, get bored, and sell it to make glue? That's what happened to Shadowfax. He showed them the meaning of paste.
I highly doubt Ian mckellan ever got bored of riding the horse. And I know Viggo Mortensen loved his horse so much he would often sleep by it and he eventually adopted the creature.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Cats are the pets you get when you finally acknowledge that your worth to society is null, but still want to feel accompanied.

Get a Border Collie and teach it to do your taxes.

Edit: oh man. That thread about coitus duration is so damn confusing.

Do you mind elaborating? I can't think of what that would mean.
Long story short me and my SO just split up after 7 years because we had 2 horses and we just could not afford them but she loved them so much she wasnt willing to rehome them. She'd rather have her horses than me. Not the horses fault, I'm just bitter.

a guy I barely have anything to do with apart from having studied the same just told me that he saw an old lady taking her cat for a walk and immediately had to think of me. my image can't be reversed anymore.
CATS RULE!!
YOU GUYS JUST SUCK!

302.gif

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Long story short me and my SO just split up after 7 years because we had 2 horses and we just could not afford them but she loved them so much she wasnt willing to rehome them. She'd rather have her horses than me. Not the horses fault, I'm just bitter.
Man, that doesn't make a lick of sense. How is she going to afford them now anyway?

Man, that doesn't make a lick of sense. How is she going to afford them now anyway?
She is going to live at her parents until she figures it out.
Probably save up and buy a trailer and park it on a property that will allow her to have the trailer and horses there.

There is more to the split up than that but that was the root of the problem for sure.

jb1234

a guy I barely have anything to do with apart from having studied the same just told me that he saw an old lady taking her cat for a walk and immediately had to think of me. my image can't be reversed anymore.
CATS RULE!!
YOU GUYS JUST SUCK!

302.gif

Agreed. The cat hating is especially fierce on my Miitomo friend's list. It breaks my heart. MY HEART, I SAY.

Going to have my brother's Matt pet doge for the week starting tommorrow.

It is a very affectionate doge and I look forwards to have my glasses covered doge saliva.

It is bigger then the small yappy doge my mom has, but not by much.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Taxes done. Verifiably broke as fuck.
#povertystatus

That's a valid phone number FYI. The whole 555 block is not reserved for fiction as many think, just xxx-555-0100 through xxx-555-0199 in most area codes, except 800 where only 800-555-0199 is reserved.

Whosever it is, they are lucky enough to have one of the best.

You made a good choice. The SE is a steal.
even though it's just extending the length of time we have to develop for 4inch screens :: shakes fist ::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom