• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
I tried to get a dog and my apartment complex said "fuck no"

Maybe in Boston.

Timu

I'm guessing I'm the only one here who likes Star Wars.

Anyways I can't wait for The Force Awakens on Blu Ray tomorrow.

I take back what I said yesterday. you guys actually don't drink enough. c'mon, he can do 20.

also...would you rather look after a kitten * :3 * or a human baby * ugh* ?

see, cats don't look that bad now, do they?

There is one advantage to babies, they are much less likely to die before you

IT'S OUT TOMORROW WHAT

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4

I love Star Wars. I just dislike the latest movies. Well, TFA was tolerable, I guess.

OG Dark Forces is the best piece of Star Wars merchandise ever and the pen and paper RPG is still great.

jb1234

Now you get to look all stoic and shit.

QZLMLbS.jpg

No lower calorie alcohol for you? Like vodka or something?

Much more expensive so I have to take that into consideration. Although I do miss tequila shots...

Nerdkiller

Membeur
I just finished up my walk and it started to dump rain on me. God, I hate this city sometimes. :p
HA! What kind of penniless peasant would walk and get wet for exercise, while I remain bone dry with my fitness bike and my roof?

I couldn't afford the walls. The best I could do was doors.

zeemumu

My campus' faculty may or may not go on strike next week so I'll have a bit more free time, and the crowds should be down because spring break is over so I'm going to the food and wine festival next week. Right now I'm just tired.

Stop me from reactivating Tinder.

FUME5

My campus' faculty may or may not go on strike next week so I'll have a bit more free time, and the crowds should be down because spring break is over so I'm going to the food and wine festival next week. Right now I'm just tired.

Stop me from reactivating Tinder.

Sleep. What's the issue with Tinder?

a guy I barely have anything to do with apart from having studied the same just told me that he saw an old lady taking her cat for a walk and immediately had to think of me. my image can't be reversed anymore.
CATS RULE!!
YOU GUYS JUST SUCK!

302.gif

Mine didn't like that I had business calls to make today.

She was trying to get the phone.

Jobbs

Banned
I can fuck in like 3 minutes if I have to

the efficiency of my german genes

I've been communicating back and forth with this one dude. He's 36, in an open relationship. Kinda cute. And nice, which is really what I need right now because I'm still nervous as fuck.

this is adorb. so glad JB is finally getting in on the action.

jb1234

I don't trust animals who shit indiscriminately

what ever happend wth jb and the hot bar

I've been communicating back and forth with this one dude. He's 36, in an open relationship. Kinda cute. And nice, which is really what I need right now because I'm still nervous as fuck.

this is adorb. so glad JB is finally getting in on the action.

Well, so far, there's been no mention of sex. But I really don't want to push that until I feel comfortable (and safe) meeting with this dude. And he might just want to be friends, which I'm okay with too. It would be nice to have a gay friend in this area.

I can fuck in like 3 minutes if I have to

the efficiency of my german genes

Lol, some of us want more than just getting our parts serviced. If there's no significant romance in it then I may as well just masturbate.

I don't trust animals who shit indiscriminately

what ever happend wth jb and the hot bar

Are those statements related? (I kid)

You can train a horse to only shit in one place, but why? There's no point.

Anyone given Hyper Light Drifter a crack?

Looked kind of boring to me when I watched some people play. Also it's incredibly stylish but I don't particularly like the style, so that does nothing for me.

I'm basically of the opinion that anything that's pixel art would look much better as high-definition or vector artwork instead, and HLD is no exception. The rare exception is something like Shovel Knight that's specifically targeting NES nostalgia, and even that I'd love to see with hi-res hand-painted artwork. I've talked with the artist (Nick Wozniak) a lot and watched most of the Shovel Knight art streams. He's an incredibly talented dude, but it feels to me like his efforts are almost wasted on pixel art. That's just my opinion though. I know a lot of people like chunky pixels.

If I stick it in right away I bust quick but if I mess around for a while, the sex tends to last longer. You should be able to make both people happy with only a few minutes of actual boning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom