• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
My last girlfriend snapped my neck with her legs

I died
image.php

zeemumu

How long did I just spend going through the SCP Foundation site? Those stories are interesting but I didn't realize how long it'd been until my eyes started to hurt.

I need to start studying for this graduation writing test. I'm not entirely sure HOW to study for a writing test, though. I usually just do them and things work out. IT's weird because I do remember spending about a year learning how to respond to prompts and write compelling responses for my AP Language and Composition class in high school. It got to the point where we were coming in on our days off and doing nothing but learning the pros and cons of various arguments. I don't know how much of that I've retained but if I've got enough in me to get a decent score then I'll be happy.

FUME5

I gues the do tend towards flexible forked tongues...

But they have claws too, giving champs the edge in digitilism.

I'm not gonna lie, I need to get better at eating pussy. But if it comes down to penetration, I can last for as long as I need to, everytime I pee I exercise that muscle that helps me control it. My flatmate thinks im weird as fuck because all you can hear is *pee* *silence* *pee* *silence* *pee* *silence* for a solid 3-5 minutes.

FloatOn

Took a test tonight

Got a B

It's a big deal I'm not having a panic attack right now. Once upon a time I was a perfectionist in my academics.

I don't need that kind of stress anymore.

zeemumu

I've adopted the name of a famous demon. Gonna be pretty biased in that option.

I was wondering about that.

Took a test tonight

Got a B

It's a big deal in not having a panic attack right now. Once upon a time I was a perfectionist in my academics.

I don't need that kind of stress anymore.

Don't worry about being a perfectionist. Just try hard. I know that's cliched but it's easier on your psyche in the long term if you're more concerned with trying your best than you are with getting it right on the first try. I used to be in that boat. In high school my parents would schedule parent-teacher conferences to discuss my performance for anything lower than a B+. It's like walking on a tightrope over a pit of spikes with the only reward for doing so being your life.

Mornin Fakers!

More than 20-30 minutes for sex to me is
giphy.gif

People going for an hour are fucking crazy

Also LK stream in 5-10 mins, I'm just gonna slap myself awake

jb1234

Mornin Fakers!

More than 20-30 minutes for sex to me is
giphy.gif

People going for an hour are fucking crazy

Also LK stream in 5-10 mins, I'm just gonna slap myself awake

I'd make fun of your sleep schedule but I woke up at 2 pm today so...

And shiiiiiit, the dude I'm courting just said that "I'm cute." You know how there's a Doomsday Clock? I'm wondering if there's a similar clock out there for my chances of getting laid. I think it just moved from 10 minutes to midnight up to about 5.

I was wondering about that.

Wondering about it how?

Oh no I meant is as a joke.
I'm always super sleepy when I wake up :p

I'll jump in the chat in a couple minutes!

And shiiiiiit, the dude I'm courting just said that "I'm cute." You know how there's a Doomsday Clock? I'm wondering if there's a similar clock out there for my chances of getting laid. I think it just moved from 10 minutes to midnight up to about 5.

Noon isn't that late. I get up at eleven most days.

Also congrats! ♥

Usually I'll go to bed at midnight (pretty much because work) but I've been playing MGSV until like 2-3am because I'm so CLOSE and just want to finish it at this point.

AWWWWW YISSSS things are coming up milhouse for you man!

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak

Get dat dické JB. Glad to see you putting yourself out there. Also nice to see you using growlr
bts_lina.gif

FloatOn

I just had a revelation: sex is for sad pathetic losers that need the physical affirmation of another to feel validated

Get rekt you thirsty fakers

FUME5

I'm not gonna lie, I need to get better at eating pussy. But if it comes down to penetration, I can last for as long as I need to, everytime I pee I exercise that muscle that helps me control it. My flatmate thinks im weird as fuck because all you can hear is *pee* *silence* *pee* *silence* *pee* *silence* for a solid 3-5 minutes.

I'm not gonna lie, I do not know how to eat someone out.

YNK, did you see the VR Sex Suit thread?

Here is a Fumes endorsed tutorial (Obviously NSFW).

zeemumu

I just had a revelation: sex is for sad pathetic losers that need the physical affirmation of another to feel validated

Sometimes. Other times it's a connection that two people share on an intimate level when they become closer. Sometimes it's to make children. And sometimes it's just because it's fun. I like the intimate connection interpretation but you're free to choose whichever one you want.

I feel like it's better to banish it from your mind until it's relevant to your life. Otherwise you're just thinking about sex all the time and it's distracting.

Spoken like someone going through a drought!

Wait a few more months and then if nothing happens run away to the forest and live as a hermit. Commune with nature and transcend us all.

AcridMeat

Banned
I can't wait for tomorrow, coworker texted me this after work.
Gonna be a big rocket boy on stream tomorrow night \o/.
negative twins :0

cat-related: which one is the best?
The black obviously.
This gif is adorable.
My cat's adorable.
This is hilarious so far, and I've only read ~20 posts.

What's the longest you all have gone for?

Have fun in the no bone zone friend.

FloatOn

You've frequently lamented your lack of little spoon and fucking

Cmon nah

Alright, you got me. Just joking. Kind of.

I do think it's stupid how codependent or how much of achievement some people think sex is. It's like so fucking what? We are hard coded for this. Nothing to get emotional or proud of.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak

Maybe if you lowered your standards you could have me and quenched your closeted thirst.

FloatOn

Also relationships are just huge fucking compromises. You will never meet someone you completely love. Love is a lie. At best it's something to keep you the tiniest bit entertained before you return to dust.

FUME5

What's the longest you all have gone for?

Since the only action I've been getting for the last decade and a half has been drunken one night stands or short lived FWB situations it's obviously going to be longer than if I had been with someone long term, you know, ego and a new body to play with.

Start to finish I've easily gone for an hour or two when young and high (and a girl who was the same). These days with foreplay and shit I'd say I average 45 min but I'm not the most, uh, sensitive guy so it usually comes down to when they've had enough.

When I went out with the woman with her ex wifes name tatooed on her we got talking about cunnilingus somehow and she said "hours" with a smirk. I said fuck that, I'm a dude, I don't have that kind of time or patience to be face first in your bits.

Having said all that, it's been fucking ages so who knows what will happen next time.

Since the only action I've been getting for the last decade and a half has been drunken one night stands or short lived FWB situations it's obviously going to be longer than if I had been with someone long term, you know, ego and a new body to play with.

Start to finish I've easily gone for an hour or two when young and high (and a girl who was the same). These days with foreplay and shit I'd say I average 45 min but I'm not the most, uh, sensitive guy so it usually comes down to when they've had enough.

When I went out with the woman with her ex wifes name tatooed on her we got talking about cunnilingus somehow and she said "hours" with a smirk. I said fuck that, I'm a dude, I don't have that kind of time or patience to be face first in your bits.

Having said all that, it's been fucking ages so who knows what will happen next time.

hows relations going with that girl btw?

AcridMeat

Banned

You sound like like me, similar sexual experiences the last handful of years.

I've always viewed 30 minutes as a nice balance. I did have one night last hours and I thought my penis was broken the next morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom